Old 01-09-2010, 12:07 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Newblinkie CrazySoft Astrology and Horoscopes Pro 2010 v19RetailShareFreePDA

CrazySoft Astrology and Horoscopes Pro 2010 v1.9

Astrology & Horoscope Pro is a professional program which uses astrology to advice you about matchmaking by sign, your 2010 horoscope, detailed zodiac sign analysis and numerology by your birthdate/birthday.

Matchmaker by Sign:
The stars can provide much insight about ourselves, including how, when, and with whom we are most likely to fall in love. Of course, astrology is not destiny, so while the one you love may not be a "classic" match for you in astrological terms, that doesn't mean all is lost. By understanding the universal forces that attract you to your lover, you can learn how to make any relationship work, and better understand your own self in the process.

Horoscopes 2006:
What's in the stars for you in 2006? Astrology & Horoscope Pro has the scoop on everything from professional developments to romantic interludes to the general trends of your life! Find out when you should ask for that raise, lift your ban on blind dates or start planning for a visit to faraway lands.

Zodiac Signs:
Welcome to the fascinating world of astrology and horoscopes! For years, decades and centuries human-kind has turned to the heavens for answers and guidance in their lives! This program area covers all details about your sign as: Love, Health, Likes/Dislikes, Problems/Solutions, Planet ruling, your animal, color of choice, starstone, famous persons with your sign etc.

Numerology:
Numerology is a key to your inner self. All numbers based on your date of birth reflect influences and events related to the momentum of your life. Think of their effect on your life as similar to the weather and the landscape you travel through -- the Path of Your Life. The influences are enormously important. In fact, the most important number in your chart -- the Life Path number -- is based on your date of birth. And yet, the power of these numbers is felt as almost "external" -- most of them affect you only for periods in your life (cycles) or are overcome after you reach a certain age (Challenges). Even your Life Path number is a cycle; it is the longest cycle of your life.

---24/Dec/2009 UPDATE (1.9) ---
* 2010 new horoscopes added.
* 2010 new numerology added.

RESOLUTIONS:
QVGA 240x320 & 240x400,Square 240x240, 320x320,VGA 480x640 & 480x800,Square VGA 480x480.

RAM NEEDED: 4,6 MB

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/332698668/CrazySoft.Astrology.and.Horoscopes.Pro.2010.v1.9.zip

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/332699645/CrazySoft.Astrology.and.Horoscopes.Pro.2010.v1.9.CAB

Code

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=II4USIEV

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2010, 01:50 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re CrazySoft Astrology and Horoscopes Pro 2010 v19RetailShareFreePDA

has anyone downloaded this that can upload the cab file? I'm at work and the links keep giving me errors I think it's just these computers tho... fututre thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re CrazySoft Astrology and Horoscopes Pro 2010 v19RetailShareFreePDA

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

has anyone downloaded this that can upload the cab file? I'm at work and the links keep giving me errors I think it's just these computers tho... fututre thanks
here you go attached for you
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:53 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re CrazySoft Astrology and Horoscopes Pro 2010 v19RetailShareFreePDA

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

hi the links are fine ist not your pc its stupid rapidshare nag msg there are no free downloads slots the last few months its getting out of controle almost any link you download its that crap whait few min and try again the just whant to puch you to get premium account

Old 01-09-2010, 02:12 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re CrazySoft Astrology and Horoscopes Pro 2010 v19RetailShareFreePDA

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

hi the links are fine ist not your pc its stupid rapidshare nag msg there are no free downloads slots the last few months its getting out of controle almost any link you download its that crap whait few min and try again the just whant to puch you to get premium account

Ohh that's mioghty nice of them... I thought it was my job... well I need to open an account anyway just can't afford it right now.. I guess I just have to make do for now. thanks for the info

--------- New Post Merged on 9/1/2010 at 0339 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

here you go attached for you
Thanks for the upload... I appreciate it, gonna give this one a whirl and I think the Physcology one was well...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2010, astrology, crazysoft, horoscopes, pro, v19retailsharefreepda