puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sorry For DownTime

ok welcome back, I want to apologize for the downtime that took place.i was so happy of getting new hardware and After getting ready for the new hardware switch i made couple of mistakes that i was dum and should had been aware of.But due to the circumstance that took place at home and rushing into things. I used a program to copy everything in this folder and it should have transfered everything to a new hard drive. but i failed to chose an option that i should have used .and the copying process didn't take place. as i wished it should have done ,and stupid me i though that it was done i had formatted the drive both drive and the attachments drive too, we have lost all attachments and work that was done to this board. as from Monday.

Thank god i had a backup from Nov. the folder which iam talking about but all members and posting remains the same because i use another drive for that

i will work hard day by day to put attachments back so you guys can download your favorite programs.

All that i ask is to be patience and bare with us while we fix all issues and hopefully restore all services for you to enjoy and if you can report to this post of any errors and if you can post in the section of the program that you want to reupload.

any questions you may have send me a pm

Old 01-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mandingo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mandingo's Photo Album Add Mandingo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sorry For DownTime

Welcome back ...i didn't realize how much time i actually spent on this site until ..i couldn't get on .......Yay

Old 01-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mandingo View Post

Welcome back ...i didn't realize how much time i actually spent on this site until ..i couldn't get on .......Yay
lol i hear ya from sure.......

I HAVE SOMETHING GOR YOU ALL ALSO. SINCE WE LOST ARE WHOLE THEME AND RINGTONE SECTIONS DUE TO ATTACHMENTS BEING GONE IF YOU HAVE THE THEME PLEASE SEND ME THE THEME SINCE WE DONT EVEN HAVE PICTURES ANYMORE TO GO OFF OF TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE!!!!! JUST REPLY IN THE THREAD THAT YOU HAVE THE THEME AND SEND ME A PM SO I CAN GET THAT OFF OF YOU. THANKS AND THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE CLEARED UP IN THE FUTURE.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue

View Spunks3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spunks3's Photo Album Add Spunks3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

great work, im sure everything will be back to normal, asap!! everyone should appreciate that you are trying to make this a better site. new hardware s great news!! keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:45 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok a couple things for this one sorry i know this is going to be long lol..... but to let all members and people that have donated to us thanks you soooooooo much. With your gracious donations we were able to update the server and the amount of storage making the site run faster and smoother. as you know we lost the attachments from november to now but we will be working hard to get as much back as we can in a timely manner. the main sections affected were the themes area, ringtones area, and the dialer skins area. although i was not able to get back all the themes or even close to them i had many themes in my external hard drive that i was able to post up which took me over 9 hours to do today.....(damn im tired lol) but got some new themes up there for you all to enjoy and as the announcement says if you have any of the themes from the site please either post them up or email them to me and i will do it so we can get those into circulation to all the members again. And a big thanks goes to tigerz who will be either tomorrow or monday restoring the ringtone section which too is a daunting task in itself. please if you could tell us any errors that you are still getting so we can get those fixed. i dont ever do this also but if you guyz could spare anything in my signature i have a paypal tab and even 1 dollar would help me out for the themes area since i have to invest in a new external hard drive today since after i pulled the themes off of my current one it took a poo and now i have all the files on my computer from the external and thats over 100 gigs of files and i need to get a new one so i can keep all the files so i can keep posting up and reupping all the links for you all so we have programs. as i said anything would be appreciated. but thanks again members for the patience and staff for all the help in getting this running again. and a huge thanks goes out to puertoblack2003 who has been also pulling long days behind the scenes getting the server up and going again and applying all the hacks to the board again so SPJ could be up. without him and his hard work and dedication spj would still be down and non functioning for who knows how long. (if it even came back up) so thanks guyz and enjoy your stay at spj... im off to bed with this all said. Peace D/\SH
Old 01-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View I930 KING's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View I930 KING's Photo Album Add I930 KING's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im very happy to see the site up and going..
Old 01-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

glad to here it so am i and the site should be in its fully running order in just a few days to a week so stay with us and enjoy your stay at spj

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
downtime