Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-06-2008, 09:47 PM
louiedoesit louiedoesit is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Louie's home screen

thought i would share this with you guys.,,

Louie's Touch

Old 03-06-2008, 10:00 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Louie's home screen

“ Originally Posted by louiedoesit View Post

thought i would share this with you guys.,,

Louie's Touch
nice bro i like that really clean looking overall. the only thing that looks a lil out of place is the speed dial at the bottom.... you already fill up your one through htc homeplugin? but looks very nice!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:16 PM

View louiedoesit's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View louiedoesit's Photo Album Add louiedoesit's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

nice bro i like that really clean looking overall. the only thing that looks a lil out of place is the speed dial at the bottom.... you already fill up your one through htc homeplugin? but looks very nice!!!
thanks man thats what i was looking for a clean vision..
i just put up two more pics .

Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks man thats what i was looking for a clean vision..
i just put up two more pics .
nice breo looks a lot cleaner than it did before even...... i give you masd props on the look and layout.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL

View BACARDI80's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BACARDI80's Photo Album Add BACARDI80's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What Plugin Is That On The 2nd Pic...on The Top
Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 PM

“ Originally Posted by BACARDI80 View Post

What Plugin Is That On The 2nd Pic...on The Top
looks like spb mobile shell 2.0 to me.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:50 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lookin good louie nice job!

Old 03-07-2008, 06:30 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

looking good man. i like the clock.

Old 03-07-2008, 06:34 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

looking good man. i like the clock.
yeah louis the man on the clocks.... he has way more replies that i do on my screen i think im gonna quit lol jk dont have a heart attack guyz

DAMN I HOPE I DIDNT KILL NO ONE IM GONNA READ THE OBITUARIES TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SAY YOUR SPJ NAME .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ok im done
Old 03-07-2008, 06:37 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah louis the man on the clocks.... he has way more replies that i do on my screen i think im gonna quit lol jk dont have a heart attack guyz

DAMN I HOPE I DIDNT KILL NO ONE IM GONNA READ THE OBITUARIES TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SAY YOUR SPJ NAME .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ok im done

hahahaha. . .ya i like them. im wondering how you guys make the clocks.

and hahaha that would be funny. "man/woman dies because co-owner of spj decides to quit on making htchome plugins. he/she leaves behind a beautiful family and wife/husband and kids."

lol

Old 03-07-2008, 06:47 AM

hahahaha. . .ya i like them. im wondering how you guys make the clocks.

and hahaha that would be funny. "man/woman dies because co-owner of spj decides to quit on making htchome plugins. he/she leaves behind a beautiful family and wife/husband and kids."

lol
for example:

AL_Caponr from SPJ and soon to be member of TEAM HTC as staff has passed away from apparent heart attack. he leaves behind two beautiful children named HTC Vogue and HTC Mogul which are going to be donated to his mentor D/\SH. The local police department has concluded after intensive investigation that he had a heart attack because he thought that his hero/wind beneath his wings/ mentor/ and god like leader was going to leave www.smartphonejunkie.org . the seargent of the police department also passed away from a heart attack since he didnt read below that he was just kidding and panicked and had a heart attack. both AL_Capone and the seargent if the police department had CPR attempted on them to revive their heart beat without success. the funerals will both be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan by the deceased request since they want to be buried in D/\SH'S city. the public is welcome but D/\SH wont be present since he will be having a private session. (so hopefully the public one will have at least 1 person show) The showing will be held at 6:00pm on Friday March 7 2008. RIP
Old 03-07-2008, 06:51 AM

for example:

AL_Caponr from SPJ and soon to be member of TEAM HTC as staff has passed away from apparent heart attack. he leaves behind two beautiful children named HTC Vogue and HTC Mogul which are going to be donated to his mentor D/\SH. The local police department has concluded after intensive investigation that he had a heart attack because he thought that his hero/wind beneath his wings/ mentor/ and god like leader was going to leave www.smartphonejunkie.org . the seargent of the police department also passed away from a heart attack since he didnt read below that he was just kidding and panicked and had a heart attack. both AL_Capone and the seargent if the police department had CPR attempted on them to revive their heart beat without success. the funerals will both be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan by the deceased request since they want to be buried in D/\SH'S city. the public is welcome but D/\SH wont be present since he will be having a private session. (so hopefully the public one will have at least 1 person show) The showing will be held at 6:00pm on Friday March 7 2008. RIP

hahahaha dang he (you) went all out in detail on this lol. thats funny my phones are my kids and they are left to you my "mentor,hero, leader." idk man everything about that was funny made my story look "boring" lol.

but hopefully i will be an htc staff member before i suffer from the heart attack lol

Old 03-07-2008, 06:54 AM

hahahaha dang he (you) went all out in detail on this lol. thats funny my phones are my kids and they are left to you my "mentor,hero, leader." idk man everything about that was funny made my story look "boring" lol.

but hopefully i will be an htc staff member before i suffer from the heart attack lol
lol i try i just whipped that out quickly because i was bored and had to add you to it lol. : yahoo:
Old 03-07-2008, 06:57 AM

lol i try i just whipped that out quickly because i was bored and had to add you to it lol. : yahoo:

hahaha i made mine out no where to but dang that just shows your imangination is better than mine!? because i wasnt even going to write that much to mine. i was just going to say local member dies because co-owner leaves lol but i decided to boring added a lil more.

but you just had to show me up. . . :|

hahahaha. . .

Old 03-07-2008, 05:00 PM

hahaha i made mine out no where to but dang that just shows your imangination is better than mine!? because i wasnt even going to write that much to mine. i was just going to say local member dies because co-owner leaves lol but i decided to boring added a lil more.

but you just had to show me up. . . :|

hahahaha. . .
hellz yeah i had to show you up lol.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:40 PM

hellz yeah i had to show you up lol.
lol its like that? na its koo wat u said was funny. but dang guess no one else has away to answer this yet. . .

Old 03-07-2008, 07:50 PM

lol its like that? na its koo wat u said was funny. but dang guess no one else has away to answer this yet. . .
lol what answer is there to that lol i havent thought of one besides lol
Old 03-07-2008, 08:26 PM

lol what answer is there to that lol i havent thought of one besides lol
lol one about there being an easier way to make clocks!? louie hasnt posted. . .

Old 03-07-2008, 08:54 PM

what kind of clock u lookin for ..

Old 03-07-2008, 08:59 PM

what kind of clock u lookin for ..
well i like the graffiti clock you have. . .but im looking to be able to make my own also so everytime i decide i want a new clock i dont have to ask you for it. . .or something. . .plus trying to help contribute to the site i just dont know how its done. . .

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
home, louie, screen