Old 03-10-2008, 06:40 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
D/\SH'S Official Rev A Rom Review

ok this is my official review of the official 3.35 rom through sprint.

so far through about 2 hours of testing this rom out these are the strong points and weak points of the rom.

Pros

1. the speed isn't too bad really its not quite as fast as WM6 on the navigation part of the phone. ( like opening apps, games, etc.) but it is still very good.
2. the internet speeds are just as good as the 6.1 rom and am very impressed with the rev a speeds on the internet.
3. the new radio has been very stable and i have noticed that my signal strength has been a great deal better since i have updated. used to have 1 bar in my basement (room) now i get 2 to 3 bars in the same exact areas.
4. the performance and stability of the rom seem to be pretty good. ive tried to crash the phone on purpose by running mad applications and apps that have been known to conflict with and they actually played nice together. i was unsuccessful in doing so even with 27 apps running in the background.
5. the free memory on the phone is amazing with 34 applications installed i still have 20 mb free ram after running and 24 after a soft reset.
6. the bluetooth quality is very good. much better than it has in any other rom stock or custom.
7. the gps is much more responsive and picks up satellites faster and keeps a read on the satellites much more efficiently.
8. battery life is awesome including with sending alot of texts, surfing the web, and talkin alot.
The Cons

1. kind of slow compared to WM 6.1 with opening apps and all but not too bad can definately live with it.
2. the volume level during talk isnt quite as loud and vibrant but with registry tweaks to raise handset volume it sounds excellent.
3. the rom seems to respond a little slower upon boot up to load the plugins on the screen but well worth it for the pros of the rom.

thats my official review of the 3.35 stock rom through sprint and feel free to comment on this review, would love to hear from you all.

i would definately recommend this rom over the nuerom 6.1 custom rom. this is a great rom and so far i have been loving it and wont miss 6.1 unless for some reason i find a bug that i cant live with and i will add to the cons and let you know what it is and how to reproduce it. but i dont think that will happen. enjoy the review and the new rom i know that you wont be disappointed.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: D/\SH'S Official Rev A Rom Review

Mine actually completely froze when loading youtube, with very few apps running in the bg. To be fair, mine has been freezing specifically on youtube (main) since at least the 2.17 ROM so i can't blame 3.35. Just hoped it wouldn't be an issue anymore. Other than that everything's fine. The GPS is very fast and responsive and people can actually hear me now on my stereo BT headset. Only problem I've had is that I now cant sync via BT, but I'm workin on that. Can't compare it to 6.1, though, cuz I was actually plannin on gettin that today, but then Sprint delivered this pleasant surprise. But I hear from a Sprint emloyed friend of mine that they plan on launching 6.1 (officially) in the summer, but of course with sprint that could very well mean Q1 of '09.

Overall...Good ROM
Old 03-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So dahso, does it have the threaded sms built in as promised? and where is the app to edit the volume to make it louder I cant seem to find it.... Im pretty nervous to upload the new rom lol, wait should I relock the phone? I dunno wat happened to my brains Im so stocked about the release that it seems like i 4got everythin i kno for now lol help...help lol
Old 03-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View srelysian's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View srelysian's Photo Album Add srelysian's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Was going to post a link to the official file since the page wouldn't refresh for me (despite other pages stating it was listed), but it counts it as spam because of my low post count. excellent review btw.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by srelysian View Post

Was going to post a link to the official file since the page wouldn't refresh for me (despite other pages stating it was listed), but it counts it as spam because of my low post count. excellent review btw.
it is posted try searching before you make assumptions..

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=151760
Old 03-11-2008, 10:19 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=151760
lol str8 jumped all over him.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:36 AM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol damnnnn,
Old 03-11-2008, 10:49 AM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brol1k View Post

So dahso, does it have the threaded sms built in as promised? and where is the app to edit the volume to make it louder I cant seem to find it.... Im pretty nervous to upload the new rom lol, wait should I relock the phone? I dunno wat happened to my brains Im so stocked about the release that it seems like i 4got everythin i kno for now lol help...help lol
no no threaded sms..Its still wm 6.0 .no built in volume control app..you have to relock to use.......but to be honest i was first here to flash.....Guess what....Im back on no2chems 48..lol i did how ever swipe the radio from here and flashed it to my device with my sd card..them free memory was the only nice thing in my eyes....plus the radio..but as i said you can swipe that to no2chems roms...not to difficult..
Old 03-11-2008, 11:14 AM

Sorry if this is not in the right thread but is anybody installing nu2chems rom with the official release by sprint? I hear people doing it for wm 6.1!
I downloaded the official rom and it is great, like stated it doesnt have wm6.1 but other then that, the memory is wonderful, I think its the best rom from sprint to date!!!!!!!!!!!! so when do we get wm6.1 lol????
Old 03-11-2008, 11:34 AM

Sorry if this is not in the right thread but is anybody installing nu2chems rom with the official release by sprint? I hear people doing it for wm 6.1!
I downloaded the official rom and it is great, like stated it doesnt have wm6.1 but other then that, the memory is wonderful, I think its the best rom from sprint to date!!!!!!!!!!!! so when do we get wm6.1 lol????
as no2chem sayed..wimdows mobile 6.0 and 6.1 are very different...so no ....Only thing you can do is as i stated previously...that is extract the new sprint radio 3.35 and over write the 3.27.by means via usb...in naming the nbh to TITAIMG.nbh.It can be done i am on no2's 6.1 with new radio.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:02 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

now just waiting for the Touch's rom update :/

Old 03-11-2008, 12:29 PM

hey kaos thanks for the wonderful reply and info bro. when you get back from the meeting would u care to maybe make a new sticky thread on the mobile app section explaining a detailed instruction on how 2 go about installing nu2chems wm6.1 rom with sprints new radio release and let us know the pros and cons of doing this and maybe making the ruu with nu2chems best rom and the new radio that way people don't get confused on 2 many files too avoid the same questions being asked 100 times lol,pretty please,im sure everybody would be very thankful and find that thread useful b/c 99% of us probably want wm6.1 with sprints new rom like me and you lmaoo...thanks 2 all spj employees u guys r the best and make all of us feel like friends and family.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:37 PM

hey kaos thanks for the wonderful reply and info bro. when you get back from the meeting would u care to maybe make a new sticky thread on the mobile app section explaining a detaild instruction on how 2 go about installing nu2chems wm6.1 rom with sprints new radio release and let us know the pros and cons of doing this.pretty please,im sure everybody would very thankful and find that thread useful b/c 99% probably want wm6.1 with sprints new rom like me lmaoo...thanks 2 all spj employees u guys r the best and make all of us feel like friends and family.
will do.not a problem.Only issue i noticed first time i was stuck still with the test only page with the new radio but i since worked around that using the bootloader screens i had posted a few weeks back....Its still no2chems rom...but with sprints new radio....you could flash it then unlock and select and no2chem rom you like...I just did it the way i did cause i already had 48 completely setup to my liking....so i just flashed new radio instead of reinstalling all my software again.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:53 PM

I see what you did your lucky,I had a whole bunch of apps on my mogul and I had 2 completely re install everythin but I don't mind re doin so,ill do anything to have sprints new radio with nu2chems rom 2gether it would be super bro,but please let me kno when u get the thread up by messaging me,ill be glad 2 give my reviews also...and I edited my reply on top of your reply,but im not sure if it worked b/c im replyin through my mogul.if it didn't edit I added *maybe u should incorporate a link to the ruu with nu2chems roms and the new radio that way people don't ask 100 of the same questions lmaoo we all kno how that is,basically make it ez for the people who don't understand it too much thanks in advance bro
Old 03-11-2008, 02:26 PM

View srelysian's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View srelysian's Photo Album Add srelysian's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

I wasn't making an assumption. Perhaps what I posted was written improperly, if that's the case I apologize. What I meant was, when I visited the official HTC site, I couldn't get it to refresh, and therefore couldn't get the ROM directly from HTC's page. I don't know why my browser refused to show a new page, even after I cleaned the cache, so I managed to pick apart the original link to get onto their ftp server and download the file directly.

I intended to post that direct link, however, since I don't really post here and mostly just read, I didn't have enough access (read: needed 5 total posts), before I could post said link. What you actually read, was something I threw in there really quick so I wouldn't have to suffer the embarrassment and potential banning for spamming the forums. After I saw I was marked as spam I searched and found the direct link anyway, so I didn't see any reason to make a fuss about trying to get the link to post. I am not one to spam forums just to see how many posts I can get.

At any rate, I apologize for the mix up. And I still think his review is quite good. I installed the official ROM this morning to give it a go and so far it hasn't given me much trouble. Haven't finished installing all my applications yet, so we will see. Seems more stable though, fortunately I didn't try any of the 6.1 roms, so I don't have the "oh no, I lost all my cool new features" syndrome. Was kinda hoping for the inclusion though, oh well, better luck next time. (I hope)
Old 03-11-2008, 02:35 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by srelysian View Post

I wasn't making an assumption. Perhaps what I posted was written improperly, if that's the case I apologize. What I meant was, when I visited the official HTC site, I couldn't get it to refresh, and therefore couldn't get the ROM directly from HTC's page. I don't know why my browser refused to show a new page, even after I cleaned the cache, so I managed to pick apart the original link to get onto their ftp server and download the file directly.

I intended to post that direct link, however, since I don't really post here and mostly just read, I didn't have enough access (read: needed 5 total posts), before I could post said link. What you actually read, was something I threw in there really quick so I wouldn't have to suffer the embarrassment and potential banning for spamming the forums. After I saw I was marked as spam I searched and found the direct link anyway, so I didn't see any reason to make a fuss about trying to get the link to post. I am not one to spam forums just to see how many posts I can get.

At any rate, I apologize for the mix up. And I still think his review is quite good. I installed the official ROM this morning to give it a go and so far it hasn't given me much trouble. Haven't finished installing all my applications yet, so we will see. Seems more stable though, fortunately I didn't try any of the 6.1 roms, so I don't have the "oh no, I lost all my cool new features" syndrome. Was kinda hoping for the inclusion though, oh well, better luck next time. (I hope)
wow this sprouted overnight lol..... but yeah i added the battery life to the first post take a look under the pros.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:11 PM
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View rayden's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rayden's Photo Album Add rayden's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: D/\SH'S Official Rev A Rom Review XM

I'm sorry if this isn't relevant, but I am not well-versed in these forums. I joined today after watching dash's rom review on youtube. I was hoping to find the xm radio application on the site and I can not. I have followed the instructions and used wildcards and tried searching for mobitv. I can not find the link to this application or the application itself. The forums that I have used would post the link in the thread or the post. Can someone help me out and respond with the link in they're post. i am about to flash my rom and i am an xm subscriber and would love to be able to use this app. I am willing to PAY for this app. I'm not here trolling for free stuff. I just really want this app once I upgrade.

thanks,

P.S.

I'm really sorry if this isn't relative to this thread. But I've been on this site for hours and I am a novice with forums
Old 03-11-2008, 06:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by rayden View Post

I'm sorry if this isn't relevant, but I am not well-versed in these forums. I joined today after watching dash's rom review on youtube. I was hoping to find the xm radio application on the site and I can not. I have followed the instructions and used wildcards and tried searching for mobitv. I can not find the link to this application or the application itself. The forums that I have used would post the link in the thread or the post. Can someone help me out and respond with the link in they're post. i am about to flash my rom and i am an xm subscriber and would love to be able to use this app. I am willing to PAY for this app. I'm not here trolling for free stuff. I just really want this app once I upgrade.

thanks,

P.S.

I'm really sorry if this isn't relative to this thread. But I've been on this site for hours and I am a novice with forums
you can make a seperate thread of your own on the help desk but here it is
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...hlight=xmradio
Old 03-12-2008, 12:13 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

didnt even say thank you!! but i will .... THANK YOU!!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:18 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I never had the problem on 2.17 when going to youtube, but now i do. The phone seems to freeze up and then have to soft reset! Everything else seems to be running ok. i did notice when running the OpMon app to change Service Provider on the startup, it doesnt load right away, I have to play with the phone for a few minutes before it show my name! other than that no complaints. Loving telenav, gps with google maps and live search! Oh Yeah!! One more thing! SPJ is the shizznniit!
Old 03-12-2008, 01:21 AM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

didnt even say thank you!! but i will .... THANK YOU!!
no problem buddy, looks like in this forum we go by one hand washes the next
Old 03-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Mobile Model: PPC-6800

View polarwind's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View polarwind's Photo Album Add polarwind's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Since most comparisons so far have been to the custom 6.1 roms

How does this new Rom compare to Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (GPS & Rev. A)

Since the main points so far seem to be about the Rev A and GPS, which the 3.16.651.0 claims to have (I can confirm the GPS but I can't on the Rev A). What are the benefits of this over the Rom I am currently using? Other than the radio improvement.

Old 03-12-2008, 03:24 PM

“ Originally Posted by polarwind View Post

Since most comparisons so far have been to the custom 6.1 roms

How does this new Rom compare to Sprint Mogul ROM Update 3.16.651.0! (GPS & Rev. A)

Since the main points so far seem to be about the Rev A and GPS, which the 3.16.651.0 claims to have (I can confirm the GPS but I can't on the Rev A). What are the benefits of this over the Rom I am currently using? Other than the raidio improvement.
faster, snappier response time on gps, signal/radio, qualoty of rom, more stable, havent done a soft reset yet, jsut all around a better rom than the leaked one.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:31 PM

View polarwind's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View polarwind's Photo Album Add polarwind's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

faster, snappier response time on gps, signal/radio, qualoty of rom, more stable, havent done a soft reset yet, jsut all around a better rom than the leaked one.
Thanks! I'll hold off until some of you who are currently using it get more time with it under your belt, (ie you soft reseting and playing around more) Please post up your new finds about this as they would be much appreciated by me.

Old 03-12-2008, 03:43 PM

I have been Running 3.35 for about 48hr now I have installed all my apps! ZVery smooth and fast. More memorey on bout and loads! ONLY issue i have experienced is when i click a contact and dial that contact the my phones screen goes blank and to see the status of the call i have to push the power putton on the side to enable the screen again! Anyone know if this issue is happening to them or know how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated ... thanks!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

I have been Running 3.35 for about 48hr now I have installed all my apps! ZVery smooth and fast. More memorey on bout and loads! ONLY issue i have experienced is when i click a contact and dial that contact the my phones screen goes blank and to see the status of the call i have to push the power putton on the side to enable the screen again! Anyone know if this issue is happening to them or know how to resolve it would be greatly appreciated ... thanks!
very nice and yeah i have found 2 others hasvingthe problems including the guy sitting next to me in class so i am going to dink with his right now to see if i can find out what is causing it to do this and all...... ill get back to you if i find out what is going on.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:35 PM

Thanks DASH. i didn't think I was the only one having this problem! I did notice that the problem doesnt occur when the phone is being charged via usb to pc or from the wall! I hope that can help you get down to the issue. i know every detail may or may not help! THANKS IN ADVANCE DASHY!!
Old 03-12-2008, 09:44 PM

no problem buddy, looks like in this forum we go by one hand washes the next
you stole my line...lol
Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Mobile Model: PPC6800

View vacitro's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View vacitro's Photo Album Add vacitro's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So what's your final answer? I know it goes to an individual's taste, but the official ROM or the no2chem? Who's is better?
Old 03-14-2008, 03:33 AM

“ Originally Posted by vacitro View Post

So what's your final answer? I know it goes to an individual's taste, but the official ROM or the no2chem? Who's is better?
lol are you kidding me read the very end of the review and you will find your answer lol.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:23 PM

Im curious whats the registry tweak to raise the handset volume b/c it is low and im partially deaf...
Old 03-14-2008, 03:51 PM

Im curious whats the registry tweak to raise the handset volume b/c it is low and im partially deaf...
Microsoft suggests the following bitpool values for optimal buffer sizes.
30 - Low audio quality
40 - Medium audio quality
48 - High audio quality
58 - Excellent audio quality
Chose one you like. I think 48 is good enough.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800

View brodieaaron's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brodieaaron's Photo Album Add brodieaaron's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so it saysinstalling this update will delete all the files on my phone...does that mean all my pictures and my contacts? if so, how exactly do i back them up on my computer?? thanks
Old 03-14-2008, 04:07 PM

Microsoft suggests the following bitpool values for optimal buffer sizes.
30 - Low audio quality
40 - Medium audio quality
48 - High audio quality
58 - Excellent audio quality
Chose one you like. I think 48 is good enough.
OK cool thanks, but how where is the registry located on my phone? so I can change it to 48 using my reg edit
Old 03-14-2008, 04:29 PM

“ Originally Posted by brodieaaron View Post

so it saysinstalling this update will delete all the files on my phone...does that mean all my pictures and my contacts? if so, how exactly do i back them up on my computer?? thanks
use activesync or mail3web to back up the contacts and for your pictures just throw them on your card.

OK cool thanks, but how where is the registry located on my phone? so I can change it to 48 using my reg edit
and i forget where i found it lol .... try to do a search for one of the strings through your registry editor.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:33 PM

and i forget where i found it lol .... try to do a search for one of the strings through your registry editor.
I've tried searching for "volume" in the registry there are many of which say volume, with a few I thought it could be, but didn't see anywhere to enter a value such as 48, I did my searches through resco explorer and resco registry editor.

maybe something Im not doing right or some kind of option within resco I need to enable?

Old 03-14-2008, 04:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by polarwind View Post

I've tried searching for "volume" in the registry there are many of which say volume, with a few I thought it could be, but didn't see anywhere to enter a value such as 48, I did my searches through resco explorer and resco registry editor.

maybe something Im not doing right or some kind of option within resco I need to enable?
naq they are all there i found it on google myslef when i first got it done and all so i bet you could prolly too. or when i get a chance i will see if i can find it... but if you get to it before me please share with us.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:32 AM

View Bchamp187's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Bchamp187's Photo Album Add Bchamp187's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I downloaded the rom from this website. than I transfered it to my phone in my documents.. it will not load i keeps saying this is not. a valid pocket PC application... What should I do...
Old 04-17-2008, 06:24 AM

“ Originally Posted by Bchamp187 View Post

I downloaded the rom from this website. than I transfered it to my phone in my documents.. it will not load i keeps saying this is not. a valid pocket PC application... What should I do...
I hate to be rude, but it appears you have not read anything in this forum before deciding to mod your phone at all. I highly suggest you do a bit of research before doing anything of the sort, because if you do it wrong, there's the slight possibility of bricking your phone. If you are attempting to upgrade from the original rom to the new OFFICIAL rom, the instructions are on the official HTC page on how to do so. If you are attempting to place a cooked rom onto your phone, it requires a little more work. As well, neither can be done directly from your phone. Your phone will need to be tethered to your PC and the executable run from the there as well. There is plenty of information through-out these forums explaining how to go about doing it in very decent detail (that's how I learned). Please do your research before posting.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:58 AM

View Bchamp187's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Bchamp187's Photo Album Add Bchamp187's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My bad for trying to get some help. I will make sure I do my research thanks for being so helpful.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:03 PM

My bad for trying to get some help. I will make sure I do my research thanks for being so helpful.
he wasnt trying to be mean he was trying to help you so you didnt brick your phone and could get it flashed. so please lets not be so sensative. Thanks
Old 04-17-2008, 12:57 PM

I was not trying to be funny.. I said thanks for being helpful.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:38 PM

I was not trying to be funny.. I said thanks for being helpful.
lol its all good jsut trying to keep the boards nice and all. we had a huge blow up not too long ago since some people that are new we cant always tell when they joking and things can get blown out of proportion with all this testosterone.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:40 PM

Thats all good homie. I went to the HTC website and i fixed it..
Old 04-17-2008, 01:52 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800

View brodieaaron's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brodieaaron's Photo Album Add brodieaaron's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Posted via Mobile Devicedash is there a countdown for your custom rom yet!!!!!!?????
Old 04-17-2008, 01:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by brodieaaron View Post

Posted via Mobile Devicedash is there a countdown for your custom rom yet!!!!!!?????
this really isnt the spot but no its exams coming up ofr college so i got to get them knocked out and 21 on the 19th of this month so just a couple days so im focusing on partying lol but should be by the beginning of may.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, official, rev, review, rom