a tale of the lost mogul part 2

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Psycho Psycho is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
a tale of the lost mogul part 2

Ok I checked my account balance an hour ago just to make sure that the account is still in good standing, It said that the amount that I owed was 0, and of course there isn't a payment due, so I immediatly got on my handy dandy computer, and went to sprint.com, and it appears that sprint gave me another 549.99 bill credit This may be a temporary bill credit, but hopefully it is not. now my account balance is -478$, this will pay for my phone for about a year, my question is, is there any way for me to tell whether or not this is a temp bill credit without calling sprint? If I call sprint, they will access my account, and they will know that something is wrong... (this bill credit may be a response to my initial emails to sprint about the 625$ charge)
Old 03-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: a tale of the lost mogul part 2

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

Ok I checked my account balance an hour ago just to make sure that the account is still in good standing, It said that the amount that I owed was 0, and of course there isn't a payment due, so I immediatly got on my handy dandy computer, and went to sprint.com, and it appears that sprint gave me another 549.99 bill credit This may be a temporary bill credit, but hopefully it is not. now my account balance is -478$, this will pay for my phone for about a year, my question is, is there any way for me to tell whether or not this is a temp bill credit without calling sprint? If I call sprint, they will access my account, and they will know that something is wrong... (this bill credit may be a response to my initial emails to sprint about the 625$ charge)
hold tight for a lil bit that will change and they might end up charging you in a couple weeks...... so i would def wait.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:30 PM

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

A tale of the lost mogul *update*

Account balance is still the same -478$, I activated the other mogul, and still haven't heard anything back, think that I'm in the clear! so far this is the numbers of which I have worked out of how much sprint loves me

300.00$ - price of htc touch on ebay
-549.99$ - mogul number one
-549.99$ - mogul number two
33.00$ - had to pay taxes on one of the moguls
-549.99$ - Bill Credit that they accidentally gave me!

1316.97$ - grand total that I might make out on! (ok, even if they fix the bill credit, I will still have made out with almost 1000$...)

So, for those of you who are confused with this post, read a tale of two moguls pt1 and pt2 and all will make sense. And for those of you who are being sarcastic when saying that sprint loves them, neener neener neener! SPRINT LOVES ME MORE! and with my amazing deal on my plan for working for a 3rd party sprint store (bout 40$ after taxes, 3000 anytime minutes n&w starting @7, unl texting, unl data and phone as a modem, insurance, unl roaming, telenav, and lots of other stuff) I will get one year of service for 2$! HAH! (account balance is -478.00 12x40=480 480-478=2$)

So, the question is, does this bother my conscience? Hell no! I have to deal with all kinds of headaches every day because of them and AT&T... and now it is even getting to be a pain to activate their prepaid service (virgin mobile, and trumpet mobile)
:suicide_fool-edit:

so, now when I talk to sprint I get to say
Old 03-26-2008, 02:45 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

A tale of the lost mogul *update*

Account balance is still the same -478$, I activated the other mogul, and still haven't heard anything back, think that I'm in the clear! so far this is the numbers of which I have worked out of how much sprint loves me

300.00$ - price of htc touch on ebay
-549.99$ - mogul number one
-549.99$ - mogul number two
33.00$ - had to pay taxes on one of the moguls
-549.99$ - Bill Credit that they accidentally gave me!

1316.97$ - grand total that I might make out on! (ok, even if they fix the bill credit, I will still have made out with almost 1000$...)

So, for those of you who are confused with this post, read a tale of two moguls pt1 and pt2 and all will make sense. And for those of you who are being sarcastic when saying that sprint loves them, neener neener neener! SPRINT LOVES ME MORE! and with my amazing deal on my plan for working for a 3rd party sprint store (bout 40$ after taxes, 3000 anytime minutes n&w starting @7, unl texting, unl data and phone as a modem, insurance, unl roaming, telenav, and lots of other stuff) I will get one year of service for 2$! HAH! (account balance is -478.00 12x40=480 480-478=2$)

So, the question is, does this bother my conscience? Hell no! I have to deal with all kinds of headaches every day because of them and AT&T... and now it is even getting to be a pain to activate their prepaid service (virgin mobile, and trumpet mobile)
:suicide_fool-edit:

so, now when I talk to sprint I get to say
just be careful since it still might come back to you.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:51 AM

ok, this is exactly 31 days after they gave me the last bill credit, and my account balance is now -$431.33, so, methinks that I made out well with sprint! I have decided to make a few payments of 10.00$ just so that the 2 credits of 549.99 will disappear the descriptions are

Mar 15 Discretionary Sales Credit -$549.99
Mar 16 EQUIPMENT ISSUE -$549.99

so, the question is, did I get away with murder? or is there still a slight chance that this may come back on me?
Old 04-16-2008, 01:13 PM

ok, this is exactly 31 days after they gave me the last bill credit, and my account balance is now -$431.33, so, methinks that I made out well with sprint! I have decided to make a few payments of 10.00$ just so that the 2 credits of 549.99 will disappear the descriptions are

Mar 15 Discretionary Sales Credit -$549.99
Mar 16 EQUIPMENT ISSUE -$549.99

so, the question is, did I get away with murder? or is there still a slight chance that this may come back on me?
still a slight chance and all but getting a lil slimmer i would wait a lil longer before i did anything with the phone. or you could always say that you havent checked your bill in a while and your waiting for your password to be mailed to you from sprint and be like do i have any pending charges on my account or not because i bought a new phone not too long back and wanted to make sure i paid off the phone completely.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:14 PM

Kinda funny, there is an update to this story. Sprint added a corporate discount to my account, so my bill is now about 25$ a month with everything that was stated above. And I still got about 220$ left on that bill credit from march! I hope they don't fix this mistake!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Smart Phone Junkie-ville
Mobile OS: 6.1

View baines3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View baines3's Photo Album Add baines3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats a long ass time to not have to pay a bill. well, since i ACTUALLY pay my bill, i kinda figure that some of my payments are paying for them credits......lucky basterd.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:55 PM

I sell sprint, and I have to put up with some crazy stuff since all we can use is snap..... With all of the money of which I have made for them by selling phones, this is nothing.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
lost, mogul, tale