[SOLVED] Lookin for a new phone

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 07:20 PM
volcomkidd911 volcomkidd911 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: n/a

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View volcomkidd911's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View volcomkidd911's Photo Album Add volcomkidd911's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] Lookin for a new phone

im pretty much focused in on the mogul but in videos and stuff it looks too big to me kinda, it seems like the screen would get scratched in my pocket if i didnt have a case on it but its already thick so i dont really want to put something that makes it bigger on it. Well im lookin for a phone with a slideout keyboard like the mogul and either a scroll wheel or touchscreen. And whens the mogul 2 or w/e coming out cause i dont want to buy this and then have a different one come out in 6 months.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Lookin for a new phone

“ Originally Posted by volcomkidd911 View Post

im pretty much focused in on the mogul but in videos and stuff it looks too big to me kinda, it seems like the screen would get scratched in my pocket if i didnt have a case on it but its already thick so i dont really want to put something that makes it bigger on it. Well im lookin for a phone with a slideout keyboard like the mogul and either a scroll wheel or touchscreen.
Ok so honestly, the mogul is a great phone. The screens dont scratch easy at all. They come with a screen protector and can buy aftermarket ones. You can mod them with this site and everything. I would recommend this phone.

Old 05-01-2008, 07:23 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the mogul is not as big as you would think. go to a store that has it and get a feel for it. i promise you'll love when you get ur hands on it. it a great phone and you wont be dissapointed. i've have my mogul for a while and i've never had a scratch on it. the screen is hid a little below the edgin of the phone and that helps from being scratched. idk what to say but GET A MOGUL!!!! lol
Old 05-01-2008, 07:28 PM
volcomkidd911 volcomkidd911 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: n/a

View volcomkidd911's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View volcomkidd911's Photo Album Add volcomkidd911's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok cool, are the mods or programs safe and will they work for qwest?
Old 05-01-2008, 07:31 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tarblueriver View Post

the mogul is not as big as you would think. go to a store that has it and get a feel for it. i promise you'll love when you get ur hands on it. it a great phone and you wont be dissapointed. i've have my mogul for a while and i've never had a scratch on it. the screen is hid a little below the edgin of the phone and that helps from being scratched. idk what to say but GET A MOGUL!!!! lol
I am gonna solve this thread.... we dont need another one like this!! Thanks!

Old 05-02-2008, 04:14 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by volcomkidd911 View Post

ok cool, are the mods or programs safe and will they work for qwest?
yes they will all work.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
lookin, phone, solved