Old 01-08-2010, 07:55 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[Cricket][ROM] Manila 2.5 - SYS 21887 [UPDATED 010809]**CRICKET ONLY**

I am not responsible for any damage you do to your phone. If you are unsure of what to do STOP NOW and read up on flashing ROMs!!
**Thanks to Calkulin, Indagroove, MightyMike, Ryan Mogul and many others for making this ROM possible and may have answered my silly questions.**

Hello...I have been asked about how I got my TP2 working on Cricket. Well I decided to share what I have put together. I do not consider myself of chef or a pro at making ROM's...just played with it and asked questions. I know its hard to get answers from people since Cricket is the odd ball carrier here.
Since I am not a good cook or good problem solver...some question you may have...I may not be able to answer. I am hoping that all Cricket users will help each other.
The rom that I have put together seem to be very stable.
21887 sys 6.5
Manila 2.5
MMS, Opera, and Youtube works.
I have the cricket wap already setup, all you have to do is put in your 10digitphonenumber. cricket as password.
Add the EPST fix for ##778#(restart)
Special thanks to Calkulin for his kitchen and his hard work.
Special thanks to MightyMike for the verizon keyboard layout cab

Cricket Rom v.1 (010809)[/URL]

MightyMike's verizon keyboard layout cab

PD EPST Fix[/URL] (can't remember where I found this...Thanks to the maker of it)
Ryan Mogul's Cricket Arcsoft cab[/URL] Thank you Ryan Mogul for making this

i take no credit for this rom and was originally found below:
[Cricket][ROM] Manila 2.5 - SYS 21887 [UPDATED 010809]**CRICKET ONLY** - PPCGeeks
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cricket, cricketrom, manila, sys, updated