Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-29-2008, 05:12 PM
DaRedLight DaRedLight is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View DaRedLight's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DaRedLight's Photo Album Add DaRedLight's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Women of Power

Once again I feel a need to provide for the women of SPJ. While at work (On the Railroad...I hear the song now! lol!) I was asked what themes do I have for women! Hmmm...In my phone NONE! That is until NOW! I have been on the train for 3days! I just returned...and before resting, I put together this concept...I thought of at work. Just for the women of SPJ! (Gentlemen if you like it you can use it too...lol!)
This theme represents the Women Super Heroes! X-Men; Dark Phoenix and Storm, JSL; Wonder Woman, and Tomb Raider; Lara Croft. I really hope you all like the artwork...Comic genre.
I hope more women will enjoy than those that represented on the thread..."SHOW US YOURSELVES" lol! D^SH? You said 30Fem. registered huh? Anyway...Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Women Of Power.jpg (96 Bytes, 416 views)
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaRedLight For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 10:11 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Women of Power

got your email and post edited..nice job

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, newbie, power, screen, super, women