LG Incite Questions

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Porschefb61 Porschefb61 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Porschefb61's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Porschefb61's Photo Album Add Porschefb61's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
LG Incite Questions

So I am switching to AT&T and as much as I want the Touch Pro, I cant afford it so Im looking at the LG Incite. It has Windows 6.1 and it looks like a solid phone. But I want to be able to customize it. With this phone can I install a new rom as well as install programs from this website (not really sure if this phone is a QVGA or VGA or neither). Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:45 PM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: LG Incite Questions

This phone does not have a VGA display...it is QVGA...and it does run windows mobile 6.1 professional so if you are able to create roms for this phone then you will be able to...if you are not capable of cooking a rom than you would have to find someone who has created cooked roms for the incite and there are not that many people out there who are doing it for that device...I would recommend getting the fuze which actually has a slot for the stylus...the lg incite has an optional stylus in box that comes in a holder that looks like a minature womens eye lashing thing,lol...there is no slot for it, you can only attach it via a drawstring lanyard...so thats suggests that the touch screen functions would not require a stylus...thought there are functions of the phone that can be accessed without a stylus the interface is not cumbersome enough to be without one like the HTC fuze( at&t touch pro) which already has a slot for stylus anyway...and that is just one small reason why pro is better than lg incite...nevemind the incite looks crappy, it feels crappy, and I do not trust LG when it comes to pocket pcs...I would strongly recommend the incite without getting to much into detail...check out reviews on youtube and see for yourself what other people have to say and how you like the look and feel of phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2009, 04:47 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: LG Incite Questions

the insite has wm 6.1 pro and a qvga display, so to answer your question, yes you can install nearly any app offered here but i havent seen any rom for this device yet. but its mainly cuz most sites im on are mainly htc sites.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
incite, questions