Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Evolancer13 Evolancer13 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Bad Day :-(

Okay so long story short... At lunch something goes down and now im suppose to fight someone for a reason I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT.... And then next period in Chem... my phone was in my pocket, and then it fell during class (we do nothing in that class) and i pick it up and my screen is WHITE, BUT you can slightly see the background unless you hold the phone with an angle... I get home and now the screen is completely WHITE and so my phone is broken and i got NO MONEY!!! And i want the Tmobile G2... So yeah FU*K MY LIFE!

Old 02-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Bad Day :-(

Hi moving this to off topic oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Old 02-18-2009, 03:47 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn that sux... now that the phone is broken you can bash it over the head of the n!66a you suppoed to fight lol, on a serious note, you have insurance? you can swap it out if it malfunctions, or take it to you carriers store and see if they can swap it out for a notha one

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you wouldn't even have to go..i have tep..my pops broke his phone..in my name..i called and explained nearest service center is 45 minute ride...no charge sent me a replacement...just sent old back free of charge..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

awwwww, so sorry to hear about your day being so terrible!!!! Hope it gets better for ya!! sending good thoughts your way, and hopefully you will get a replacement at no charge, at least that takes care of the phone issue!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 08:45 PM

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks guys... and sadly no insurance (i should have learned from the first time) but, my cousin has a spare blackberry and said he will gladly give it to me, but its an AT&T phone and i have tmobile... so now can anyone help me with unlocking the phone? Im gonna get the phone tommorow (and i dont know what phone it is, he just said the big blackberry so im guessing a curve)

Old 02-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Evolancer13 View Post

thanks guys... and sadly no insurance (i should have learned from the first time) but, my cousin has a spare blackberry and said he will gladly give it to me, but its an AT&T phone and i have tmobile... so now can anyone help me with unlocking the phone? Im gonna get the phone tommorow (and i dont know what phone it is, he just said the big blackberry so im guessing a curve)
tell me what model it is and i can get it unlocked for you :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2009, 10:14 PM

sweet! Thanks guys, i feel better already :-) and dash ill PM you when i get it tommorow...

The Following User Says Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
bad, day