Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-11-2009, 05:55 PM
dette dette is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Vogue
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint gonna duck out

Ok so I have some emails from a Rep saying that he cannot cancel my Sprint contract without paying the ETF unless I send my discounted Touch Pro back. So I sent my Pro back and he said he will cancel and waive the ETF when the phone arrives at the warehouse.
I sent him the tracking number and the phone has arrived at the warehouse but he is not contacting me and will not reply to my emails.
Is he trying to duck out of his promise now? If so can I take this into a Sprint store and show them the emails?
I need a way out lol... Im getting pretty anxious of this and pissed at Sprint.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint gonna duck out

why u leaving sprint lol, nah its a major business they arent ducking u, just call CS or retentions and make sure they everything is done
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

naw you will be fine.... keep the emails for sure though and call them and tell them that you would like to forward some emails from one of their employees to them and explain what is going on.... if its in the notes they wont need it but since you sent the phone back you dont want to loose that too..... but anyways call them up and tell them and they should get it done for you.... but be sure to talk to retentions since they are the ones that will have to honor and deactivate your account..... also why are you leaving sprint and what device are you going to?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im with Broski and D/\SH... you should be fine, sprint reps are supposed to take notes and log them into you account into every time you call and talk with someone ... still the fact fact that you have the email is only double insurance... quick word of advice when you call always be sure to ask for employees name and employee ID# that adds extra incentive for them to make sure to get things right, cause they are double assured their ass is on the line, and its sprint protocol for them to give u that info, especially when requested... just call back and be sure to explain the situation w/ whoever you talked to, and have them check the notes to confirm, if not u always got the emails...

but why are you leaving sprint again??

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 09:11 PM

View dette's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dette's Photo Album Add dette's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well its as much mine as my families decision to leave Sprint.. We have gotten a lot of bullshit from then and ever though I like free stuff and Sprint is cheap my parents mainly dont wanna deal with it anymore and neither do I
So actually we are going to AT&T I believe.
I actually called in and the Rep did NOT note the account! But I do have all the emails and I will do whatever I can to make sure it happens...
I like emails because I have proof of what they have told me.
Thanks for the advice makes me a lot less nervous about it.
You guys rule.

But yeah since we have been there for 7 years and have (as far as I know) never used a different cellular company..
So its definitely time for a change
I wanna get the iPhone which honestly I CANNOT believe im saying that! But I might get the Fuze too haha just for the hell of it.. Cant back out of WinMo I love it to much and I am keeping my Touch from Sprint to build ROM's

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dette For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2009, 12:40 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dette View Post

Well its as much mine as my families decision to leave Sprint.. We have gotten a lot of bullshit from then and ever though I like free stuff and Sprint is cheap my parents mainly dont wanna deal with it anymore and neither do I
So actually we are going to AT&T I believe.
I actually called in and the Rep did NOT note the account! But I do have all the emails and I will do whatever I can to make sure it happens...
I like emails because I have proof of what they have told me.
Thanks for the advice makes me a lot less nervous about it.
You guys rule.

But yeah since we have been there for 7 years and have (as far as I know) never used a different cellular company..
So its definitely time for a change
I wanna get the iPhone which honestly I CANNOT believe im saying that! But I might get the Fuze too haha just for the hell of it.. Cant back out of WinMo I love it to much and I am keeping my Touch from Sprint to build ROM's
hmmm thats gona suck, att is way more expensive and their data is horrific....one thing to say to u dette " no wimax for u" lmaoooo jk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2009, 02:15 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

hmmm thats gona suck, att is way more expensive and their data is horrific....one thing to say to u dette " no wimax for u" lmaoooo jk
Lol yeah.. Well idk... Its my families decision as well as mine.. I have 3 other people besides me on my plan so we decided we wanted a new experience and my father wants the iPhone too and I can always get the Touch Pro there and just swap the SIMs... I know it will be more expensive but idk that was our decision

Sprint did let me out we transferred our numbers earlier today.. about 2 hours ago

The Following User Says Thank You to dette For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Nice... well glad you got it worked out man... and if you decid to get another pro... or rather the FUZE does that mean we can possibly look forward too soome future Dette Roms for the PRO?

Or is that a negative cause youll have a GSM version as opposed to CDMA version?

Old 02-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dette View Post

Lol yeah.. Well idk... Its my families decision as well as mine.. I have 3 other people besides me on my plan so we decided we wanted a new experience and my father wants the iPhone too and I can always get the Touch Pro there and just swap the SIMs... I know it will be more expensive but idk that was our decision

Sprint did let me out we transferred our numbers earlier today.. about 2 hours ago
congrats and which phone/s did you walk out with?

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

Nice... well glad you got it worked out man... and if you decid to get another pro... or rather the FUZE does that mean we can possibly look forward too soome future Dette Roms for the PRO?

Or is that a negative cause youll have a GSM version as opposed to CDMA version?
it wouldnt work for cdma phones if he built for gsm.... but im sure if he got his hands on a test device (sprint touch pro) im sure he would build.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:02 PM

If I got my hands on a sprint touch pro I would absolutely be building roms for it! No question but I don't really have a way to get one sadly

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
duck, gonna, sprint