[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Looking for something unique

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Porschefb61 Porschefb61 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Porschefb61's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Porschefb61's Photo Album Add Porschefb61's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Looking for something unique

So I purchased an Epix with AT&T because it has a touch screen and windows mobile 6.1. Its pretty cool and Im looking for something unique for the home screen. On my mogul I had Touchflo2d. I wanted to put that on the epix but apparently someone said that there is a problem with the 320 x 320 screen that wont let me use it. I was also looking for maybe an iPhone clone to put on it but I dont know any that would accomidate the screen size. I was also thinking of just putting HTC Home on it but im not sure if it works with non-HTC phones. I donno if this would work either but would something like throttle launcher, wisbar, or spb mbile shell work with my phone and its dimensions? Any ideas are very much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for any help.

Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking for something unique

“ Originally Posted by Porschefb61 View Post

So I purchased an Epix with AT&T because it has a touch screen and windows mobile 6.1. Its pretty cool and Im looking for something unique for the home screen. On my mogul I had Touchflo2d. I wanted to put that on the epix but apparently someone said that there is a problem with the 320 x 320 screen that wont let me use it. I was also looking for maybe an iPhone clone to put on it but I dont know any that would accomidate the screen size. I was also thinking of just putting HTC Home on it but im not sure if it works with non-HTC phones. I donno if this would work either but would something like throttle launcher, wisbar, or spb mbile shell work with my phone and its dimensions? Any ideas are very much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for any help.
You will have to check with each application to see if the company makes it in that size. It is not very common anymore, most ppc phones are qvga or vga now, hence why most apps are made for qvga or vga. So good luck and happy hunting.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Porschefb61 Porschefb61 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul

View Porschefb61's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Porschefb61's Photo Album Add Porschefb61's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Looking for something unique

Thanks. Ill see what I can do.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
issue, solved, unique