Old 02-25-2009, 07:39 PM
eklipz3 eklipz3 is offline   Thread Starter  
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Money

Imma start this off like this.. im prob gunna get flamed to hell for this post(wasting forum space) :-/. But does anyone got any ideas how to make an extra $350? I got a job!.. just wit bills and stuff money is kinda tight and i cant for the life of me figure out how to make a lil extra cash (legally). I got 4 cellphones i could sell.. a nokia 6101(t-mobile), motorola i450(boostmobile), Audiovox cdm-8910(metro pcs), Samsung juke(verizon) all but the boostmobile are scratched have no chargers, no sims, all there is.. is the phones and the batterys. Ive tryed to get them off where i live but no one wants them(everybody got metro). Only other thing i have worth selling is a xbox1 wit 250gb hdd(soft modded to the sky). But if anyone has any idea's i'd be very thankful for the help.

P.S. Im paypal verified so gratuity would be nice :-D it'd help a brotha out alot.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Money

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Imma start this off like this.. im prob gunna get flamed to hell for this post(wasting forum space) :-/. But does anyone got any ideas how to make an extra $350? I got a job!.. just wit bills and stuff money is kinda tight and i cant for the life of me figure out how to make a lil extra cash (legally). I got 4 cellphones i could sell.. a nokia 6101(t-mobile), motorola i450(boostmobile), Audiovox cdm-8910(metro pcs), Samsung juke(verizon) all but the boostmobile are scratched have no chargers, no sims, all there is.. is the phones and the batterys. Ive tryed to get them off where i live but no one wants them(everybody got metro). Only other thing i have worth selling is a xbox1 wit 250gb hdd(soft modded to the sky). But if anyone has any idea's i'd be very thankful for the help.

P.S. Im paypal verified so gratuity would be nice :-D it'd help a brotha out alot.
i could prolly find someone for the xbox easily depending on price..... and do some odd jobs, plow some snow/ cut grass depending where you at, rake some yards, just do some odd jobs and you would be suprised how fast the cash adds up..... i think of some other ways for you also but as you said with the times being so hard it does make it difficuly for oned to make some extra cash ya know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 08:32 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I feel ya bro i need to make some cash to but all i can do is yard work for a kid until summer comes hahaha!

The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well if you asking for a comment or suggestion then sell the stuff on ebay or craiglist or follow the auction house rules and post it in the buy and sell section.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 08:57 PM
EkLiPz3

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats why i love spj theres alot of helpful people on here... i should look into lawn work on the weekends when im not workin... i would plow snow but theres not snow out here in the bay area(cali) . and the only thing that sux bout the xbox is my girl loves the hell out of it.. i got sega,snes,nes ect... on it plus damn there all the good xbox1 games... so i think she'd kill me if i sold that thing. but ya sounds my sat and sun is gunna be taken up going door to door ... thanx you guys i wouldnt kno wut to do without ya'll
The Following User Says Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 09:45 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats why i love spj theres alot of helpful people on here... i should look into lawn work on the weekends when im not workin... i would plow snow but theres not snow out here in the bay area(cali) . and the only thing that sux bout the xbox is my girl loves the hell out of it.. i got sega,snes,nes ect... on it plus damn there all the good xbox1 games... so i think she'd kill me if i sold that thing. but ya sounds my sat and sun is gunna be taken up going door to door ... thanx you guys i wouldnt kno wut to do without ya'll
hahahha yeah i hear you there.... thankfully i got a job where they pretty much push overtime on me so im good.... i will keep thinking of thoughts for you bro.... good luck on the finding of jobs to make some cash..... also what type of things are you into? can you repair or fix items for people?
Old 02-25-2009, 10:44 PM
EkLiPz3

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahha yeah i hear you there.... thankfully i got a job where they pretty much push overtime on me so im good.... i will keep thinking of thoughts for you bro.... good luck on the finding of jobs to make some cash..... also what type of things are you into? can you repair or fix items for people?
I can mod xbox's(original) "to scared" to try the 360 that thing cost me to much..lol.. i can mod phones thanx to you guys .. build/repair comps... install car stereo equipment.. basically if its electronic i can work wit it.. but now a days the money people was spending on things like that there either saving or need it real bad. And its crazy i'd just need to make a quick $350(car parts) and i'd be cool. And it seems like wit the way the economy is people are spending there money wisely which is a good thing.. lol..
Old 02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm with D/\SH on this one, I'm grateful to have a job. You could look into doing some odd jobs, or better yet, homie if you got any talents capitalize on them, like me I have a good job, but when I was short on ends, I would call up a homie and go bounce at a club, it would pay 75. a night, I airbrush and do all kids of things. Network my nigg.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2009, 11:56 PM
EkLiPz3

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

I'm with D/\SH on this one, I'm grateful to have a job. You could look into doing some odd jobs, or better yet, homie if you got any talents capitalize on them, like me I have a good job, but when I was short on ends, I would call up a homie and go bounce at a club, it would pay 75. a night, I airbrush and do all kids of things. Network my nigg.
Good to see a fellow baydestrian on here . I feel u man its just that the stuff im use to doin its like people dont needed them services anymore.. and i dont think being a bouncer is in my future 5' 7" 140lbs... hahaha... i dont have any real skills wit things except electronics. Like i said im makin just enough to make sure me and tha wifey got a roof over our heads and our stomachs aint touchin our backs. I thank ya'll again for givin me some good idea's on how to make a lil extra $$$ on tha side.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:50 AM

I can mod xbox's(original) "to scared" to try the 360 that thing cost me to much..lol.. i can mod phones thanx to you guys .. build/repair comps... install car stereo equipment.. basically if its electronic i can work wit it.. but now a days the money people was spending on things like that there either saving or need it real bad. And its crazy i'd just need to make a quick $350(car parts) and i'd be cool. And it seems like wit the way the economy is people are spending there money wisely which is a good thing.. lol..
what type of vehicle? i repair cars and can get paint and parts for cheap out the door prices.... we are talking wholesale prices too :> (buy a lot of paint and parts through them and even have rights to anything i want in a 10 acre salvage yard :>
Old 02-26-2009, 04:05 PM
EkLiPz3

what type of vehicle? i repair cars and can get paint and parts for cheap out the door prices.... we are talking wholesale prices too :> (buy a lot of paint and parts through them and even have rights to anything i want in a 10 acre salvage yard :>
99 mitsubishi galant.. i did a price quote wit my boss on a galant thats sittin in our yard(imma tow truck driver) and instead of being the laid back cool boss everybody wishes they had he has to be a dick and told me he wanted $350 for... A driver side door, passanger door panel, and the engine... thats cheap as hell for wut i want off the car but i just dont have enough and cant afford a money advance.. so thats why i was tryin to c bout makin a lil extra cheese.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yo E.. lyou should try to unload some of that stuff on craigslist.... Even if you think no one would be interested... youd be surprised... especially if you spin it right, I sold plenty of things I was done with, (at times for more than even I thought they were worth), and left both my self and customer feeling good about the transaction... also post your services up... regardless if you think people will buy into it... Print some flyer, post, in the local resteraunts, lounges, bookstores, tape em up on walls... even post on craigslist.... good w/ animals, post flyers for pet sittingor dog walking... youd be surprised who's spending what on what these days... just b/c ppl you know aint interested... there still people out there, with needs to be met, espcially for tech services... as long as your reasonable about it... and it makes sense for them, people will buy... hell and if your really desperate, you can go all out... if your a health dude, you can sell blood, etc... i hear they buying for like 50 bucks a pint and what not... or if you. Cover your bases and hustle dawg... Just think of it like, every skill talent, good or anything else you can offer, there someone who doesnt and probably needs it... and its just a matter of reaching them and mkain them comfortable in the fact that it can be beneficial to them. The gift of gab, silver tongue, life of a sales man, preacher and pimp... its out there to be made dawg... u just gotta do the work.. good luck!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 08:18 PM

99 mitsubishi galant.. i did a price quote wit my boss on a galant thats sittin in our yard(imma tow truck driver) and instead of being the laid back cool boss everybody wishes they had he has to be a dick and told me he wanted $350 for... A driver side door, passanger door panel, and the engine... thats cheap as hell for wut i want off the car but i just dont have enough and cant afford a money advance.. so thats why i was tryin to c bout makin a lil extra cheese.
word that aint bad there especially for the motor being included also..... and zay had some great suggestions too.... i didnt think the modding service i offer here would blow up but damn i have made well over a couple grand doing it that i put into new devices to test, donations to the site, and some goodies for good ole dash lmao
Old 02-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

word that aint bad there especially for the motor being included also..... and zay had some great suggestions too.... i didnt think the modding service i offer here would blow up but damn i have made well over a couple grand doing it that i put into new devices to test, donations to the site, and some goodies for good ole dash lmao
damn a couple gran for modding???? start sendin me some of them phones .....ill mod the sh*t outta em...haha u know my number....do work SON!

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2009, 08:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

damn a couple gran for modding???? start sendin me some of them phones .....ill mod the sh*t outta em...haha u know my number....do work SON!
hahaha yeah i usually get about 1500 a year or so.... i had to start turning people down for a while becasue it was becoming too much and all i did was mod phones..... now im in a dry spell and havent had one for about a month or so i should bump them threads up to remind people lmao
Old 02-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha yeah i usually get about 1500 a year or so.... i had to start turning people down for a while becasue it was becoming too much and all i did was mod phones..... now im in a dry spell and havent had one for about a month or so i should bump them threads up to remind people lmao
haha ya go bump it.....still wayy to many people askin how to mod phones so bussiness should still be good....ill go post and be like "umm how do you put things on my HTC touch Diamond ppc smartphone???, I cant figure it out can you do it for me" hahaha

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2009, 05:48 AM
EkLiPz3

You guys just gave me an idea.. alot of people out here are taking advantage of this thing called MetroFlash out here where u can flash damn there any cdma phone you want to metro for $40 and depending on what plan you want everythings unlimited for up to $50 a month. Since i've successfully got my TP to fully work on metro i should just post an ad on craigslist and have a couple of screenshots of the mods that can be done and list a price. Then after im done refer them to spj.com to get some more members on here so i'd be doing a good deed not only for myself but ya'll as well . Only thing is that im basicly limited to 2 phones...diamond,TP. I dont want someone to give me a phone i aint worked with and either cant do it or brick it...lol... looks like imma have to do some more reading b4 i try other ones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 06:17 PM
EkLiPz3

Heres a update... i sold a couple of the phones on craigslist...still got the xbox(my girl loves it).. and i had a friend of mine that works at kinkos make me some business cards and i went around a couple of the metro pcs stores talked to a few managers and got them to advertise my cards to people with TP and Diamonds Flashed to Metro to get there internet and mms working. So once again thanx for the advise ya'll was a big help.

p.s. I tell every customer to come here if they need further assistance with there phones so expect a few noobs

-Eklipz3
Old 03-03-2009, 08:19 PM

very nice bro and its all good since we are here to help..... glad things are going good for you and keep making that cash money :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:34 PM
EkLiPz3

very nice bro and its all good since we are here to help..... glad things are going good for you and keep making that cash money :>
Yup 4 sho... it makes the world go round and its puttin a smile on my face.. only thing i have now is moral issues...rofl... its so easy to do these internet and mms settings and to flash roms that anybody can do it... kinda feel bad chargin folks for it but hell some people like it the easy way and im here to give it to em.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 PM

Yup 4 sho... it makes the world go round and its puttin a smile on my face.. only thing i have now is moral issues...rofl... its so easy to do these internet and mms settings and to flash roms that anybody can do it... kinda feel bad chargin folks for it but hell some people like it the easy way and im here to give it to em.
hahaha i hear you i felt the same way about my mod service at first
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
money