Old 03-03-2009, 12:27 AM
lordhelmet lordhelmet is offline   Thread Starter  
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Its Smooth

Well, she don't have any customizations, but she's got potential. Hopefully I can get some black rims on her soon along with a black grill. And don't be fooled by the Ford logo, she is as smooth as can be.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lordhelmet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:43 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Its Smooth

VERY NICE! put a lift on that baby and some big bad azz tires, she will be the shit! that's where I would start personally! Even as a girl, I would LOVE to have a truck, all jacked up and on the back windshield it would read "You've just been passed by a girl!" LMAO!!!

No really, the black rims will look nice with the charcoal color, good start! VERY NICE TRUCK TOO!!! CHROME IS MY FAVORITE COLOR..............lol

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dnt listen 2 angie drop it and put some 24s on that baby ,make it look like a foose truck bro
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:58 AM

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Dnt listen 2 angie drop it and put some 24s on that baby ,make it look like a foose truck bro
well, since it's NOT an FX4 then it really wouldn't matter, I think the "lowriders" are "played out" myself! they were cool back in the day, but you just don't see them as much anymore, PLUS that TRUCK is calling for some big a** tires and some KC lights with the chrome roll bar in the bed..............yeah babiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

very nice truck. some black 24's would look great. maybe air bags for the suspention?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:15 AM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Some black 24s sound great lomofo cant go wrong with black rims with crome lip
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

naw i got the ford also and i have it lifted 6 inches and shes right..... think of it this way, you have it low anyone can get in....... you higher your truck your safe cause fat girls cant jump :>

“ Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post

Well, she don't have any customizations, but she's got potential. Hopefully I can get some black rims on her soon along with a black grill. And don't be fooled by the Ford logo, she is as smooth as can be.

diggin the truck bro and i have a ford also and they arent bad..... more of a dodge guy myself but my ford has admittingly grown on me...... hell it is just a ****ed up rebuilt dodge right?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 11:09 AM

THANKS DASHY! I know what girls like, so listen to ME!!! hahahaha!!! ain't nothing like feeling on top of the world in a truck w/ a six inch lift!!! DAYUM RIGHT!!! And Dash is right also, only skinny girls can climb up on a horse like that!!!!! I mean truck!!! hahaha!!!!

Dashy post a pic of your truck!!! I've seen the whip you won, bada**, more of a truck girl meself....hehehehe............

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

THANKS DASHY! I know what girls like, so listen to ME!!! hahahaha!!! ain't nothing like feeling on top of the world in a truck w/ a six inch lift!!! DAYUM RIGHT!!! And Dash is right also, only skinny girls can climb up on a horse like that!!!!! I mean truck!!! hahaha!!!!

Dashy post a pic of your truck!!! I've seen the whip you won, bada**, more of a truck girl meself....hehehehe............
for sure will do for you angie....... wait until i get a shower and i will step outside and snap a shot :> damn i hate not being able to drive it right now.... doc said no climbing or stitches may pop :<
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 12:02 PM

You guys are right big girls need loving 2 keep it high for the big mamis
The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 12:53 PM
lordhelmet lordhelmet is offline   Thread Starter  
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The only reason I wouldn't drop it is because you have to go with lo-pro tires on it and the smoothness of the ride would be gone, and I like the smooth ride!

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

well, since it's NOT an FX4 then it really wouldn't matter, I think the "lowriders" are "played out" myself! they were cool back in the day, but you just don't see them as much anymore, PLUS that TRUCK is calling for some big a** tires and some KC lights with the chrome roll bar in the bed..............yeah babiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!
No FX24 needed in SoCal freeways, so didn't get it, and I wouldn't jack up the truck too much, but 6" sounds about right with 22's or 24's.

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

very nice truck. some black 24's would look great. maybe air bags for the suspention?
24's would be awesome, but would have to see also 22's. Depends on how the ride is affected with what.

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

naw i got the ford also and i have it lifted 6 inches and shes right..... think of it this way, you have it low anyone can get in....... you higher your truck your safe cause fat girls cant jump :>

LOL, we'll you're right about that, but can't hate on the thick girls too much like my man jr says....

diggin the truck bro and i have a ford also and they arent bad..... more of a dodge guy myself but my ford has admittingly grown on me...... hell it is just a ****ed up rebuilt dodge right?
I've always been a Ford kind of guy, although of the 09 models, I prob like the Dodge Ram the best, but I like my Ford, and I didn't know you had a Beamer AND a Ford....you rolling in style no matter what!

You guys are right big girls need loving 2 keep it high for the big mamis
I hear ya brotha.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lordhelmet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 09:35 PM

“ Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post

The only reason I wouldn't drop it is because you have to go with lo-pro tires on it and the smoothness of the ride would be gone, and I like the smooth ride!

No FX24 needed in SoCal freeways, so didn't get it, and I wouldn't jack up the truck too much, but 6" sounds about right with 22's or 24's.

24's would be awesome, but would have to see also 22's. Depends on how the ride is affected with what.

I've always been a Ford kind of guy, although of the 09 models, I prob like the Dodge Ram the best, but I like my Ford, and I didn't know you had a Beamer AND a Ford....you rolling in style no matter what!

I hear ya brotha.
hahahah yup i won the beamer at belle tire in michigan months back during the late summer 08 :> got pics up here check it out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
smooth