Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02-28-2009, 07:21 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Thinking About Leaving

Thanks Dash for all the love and support. Your youtube videos helped me choose to buy my Mogul and your support helped me mod it. Take care and know you will be missed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbogart100 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bro you know i've been thinkn about this since you started this last night and ya know what, i've gone through a divorve and having my girlfriend killed while i was on the phone with her, and i think you've come a long waise shairing all of your pain and suffering, and you'llbe ok bro in the long run. no matter what your desion, its ok.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2009, 11:37 PM
Mobile Model: Pro/Mogul/Apache/iPh
Mobile Carrier: Sprint/AT&T/Verizon

View eljabon2001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eljabon2001's Photo Album Add eljabon2001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thank You and Good Luck !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eljabon2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 08:45 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

uhhh ohhhh....looks like Taylor is going to have to send you a can of coffee grinds in the next few days....lol
hahahahahahahaha i love coffee grinds tht have the prize in the can lmao :> and sorry about the party, i went into the hospital yesterday (stated in staff area until now) and had a lapro appy aka appendix removed..... ill be out mid-day today and gonna have to fight throguh that too :> but hell it can only look up from here :>

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

Dam dash, its good you are talking about it, I have been there a 1 1/2 years ago, my dad died suddenly and 3 months later my husband told me he wanted a divorce, my life was turned upside down, hell I even wrote out suicide letters to my friends, but it was my friends that saved me so when friends here tell you to talk to them do it. People do really care about you, I know I do and I have learned alot from you --im still a noob though--but I would rather you take time off for a while and try to get better than not have you here in this world at all. I dont know what I would do without my dash, my husband hasnt even filed for divorce yet but we are seperated still and I got his health insurance but I say good riddence, as to your girlfriend you should say good riddence because there is someone out there who will treat you and love you the way you deserve. Take care of yourself dash......you can pm me if you ever need to talk...i was a cop for 10 years so im a good listener...if you do leave or take time off you could text me so I would know you are ok......................good luck and god bless...
thank you for the words they really do mean a lot and its nice to know that im not the only one that goes through troubles like these. you coming out and saying that along side me makes me feel a lot better (not at your expense) im just glad that i have someone that has gone through the same as me for moral support and hopefully i can do the same. if you want to send me a pm i can get you hooked up with my numebr so we can stay in contact and all that jazz :> thanks again for caring

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

I don't have any words to say Dashy Poo as I can't understand what you're going thru. But I can offer an ear & a big ole hug! Love ya..& I'm here if you need me.
thank you i really need a big hug from my Aunesti :> make me feel much better since im stuck laying in this hospital bed for another 3 hours or so :< damn appendix lmao

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

I really don't know what to say, Dashy you know you are my one and only on here, and I hope you can consider me a friend, listen...whenever you wanna talk out some shit or whatever, you got the number, call me, I'm here for you anytime, and I can relate to your pain, without going into details, I HAVE BEEN where you are Dash, and I know it sucks sometimes when other ppl try to say "I know how you feel" when you really know that they DO NOT!! I DO know alot of what you are feeling and have been there, and it is a good thing that you are getting it off your chest, it feels like a weight being lifted I'm sure! Dashy, if you do decide to leave SPJ, I hope that we can still stay in contact somehow, that you can find the time to chat with me sometime (and not about ppc's, LOL), and I know also the feelings of being "alone" without the girl and all, been there also, and yes it is depressing, but there is a girl out there for you, you just have to be patient and you probably aren't going to find her in a bar somewhere hanging out with the boys, lol. A girl would be very lucky to have you, b/c I can see that you have alot to give to a relationship, you are a great person, and I feel honored to have made your acquanitance on here. I gotta go, I swear .......can't type through the tears, sorry but I get kinda emotional sometimes, this is hard for us here who love you and care about you as a person!!!! Talk soon dear!!!!!!!
thanks angie, you got my number and its open to you whenever you need it. im glad i have someone that i can talk to about this because as you know its hard to talk to people that havent gone through the same things because they dont truley understand. thank you ofr being there and i will def have to give you a call or shoot you a text and get too know you even better.

thanks you

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

bro you know i've been thinkn about this since you started this last night and ya know what, i've gone through a divorve and having my girlfriend killed while i was on the phone with her, and i think you've come a long waise shairing all of your pain and suffering, and you'llbe ok bro in the long run. no matter what your desion, its ok.
im sorry to hear all that you have been through and that has to be hard in a way that i couldnt imagine. thank you for sharing and also caring for me :> really does mean more than anyoen could understand :>

Thanks

and with the above said i have put much thought into my decision and i decided the best thing for me at the time is to stay here at SPJ where i have all my friends there to help me through these times sicne trust me they have just begun and wont be easy to let go of and forget. i would like to thank all for their comments and care that they have shoown to me during my time of need. Thank you SPJ and even though i havent met any of you that have replied in this thread in person i consider you all great friends and family. Thank you for opening your hearts and minds to me and keeping me from not only making THE biggest mistake of my life but for also helping me through everything. you mean the world to me and dont know what i would do without you all.

Thanks
D/\SHY-POO
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good to see your staying.....thought i would have to fly down there with superman and take out some spj justice on ya...boo yaaa......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

YES D/\SH STAYS AT SPJ GREAT NEWS WHE ARE LIKE FAMILY AT SPJ THATS TREU BRO GOT MAD RESPECT FOR YOU AND FRIENDSHIP WHE CAN NOT MIS YOU HERE YOU ARE SPJ GLAD YOU ARE STAYING BRO AN TAKE IT EASY WHIT THE NURSE AT HOSPITAL LOL

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I was hesitant to post in this thread since I'm not a "regular" or that active around here, but figured I'd might as well share a couple thoughts for ya, Dash. I'm sorry to hear the stuff you've been going through, and glad to see you decided to stick around. I can vouch that message boards where you have some close "e-friends" like this can be an invaluable source for coping with stuff life throws at you. Sometimes even easier than up close and personal since the slight anonymity can allow people to be more candid than they might be otherwise. I just lost my sister to still unknown causes (they say it may take 6 months to rule a cause of death) and found myself relying very heavily on some of my friends from a board where I'm a mod.

As for the thankless leaching, bro I gotta tell ya, it's a part of the game. Speaking as an old fogey who used to run a warez BBS back in the hi-tech Commodore 64 days (2400 baud baby), I used to feel exactly the same. I'd have folks tying up my modem for 4 and 5 hours leeching stuff off me without even posting a single message. You just gotta ignore those, no since in letting them get to you. It's just not worth the headache.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moebius For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:12 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 5.0

View soul032's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View soul032's Photo Album Add soul032's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Good to see u stayin dash!! u r the reason i signed up on this site and started to customize my mogul. Everthing i've learned has come from this site and/or u. I don't post alot but after reading this i had to. Keep your head up and everything will work out for you!!...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soul032 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View m260gt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View m260gt's Photo Album Add m260gt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

glad to hear youre staying. you have helped me get started customizing my phone too. it all started with finding one of your videos on youtube, then it took me a year or so to actually get the mogul but once i did this site has helped a bunch! never thought id be customizing a phone. but im glad to hear youre staying.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m260gt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 10:50 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

any true junkie needs rehab to leave this site

glad to her you are staying

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HAHA i woke up this morning and got on and had 30 new rep comments.....I knew before i looked they were from you......haha excited you decided to keep rolling with us on here.....have a good recovery from surgery......get as much morphon as u can before you leave.....lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

As with everyone else, GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE STAYING, that's a good thing to stay and get the support from everyone here, you know we are all here for you through good and bad, you will get through it and we are all here to help whenever and however we can. It is too bad that most of us live so far away from you and can't just meet you somewhere for a drink and a chat when you need it (hate that!!!), but as you said, feel free to shoot me a text or call me anytime when and if you need to talk, I'm all up for it!!! Just take it slow and easy and things will get better, talk soon dear!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

HAHA i woke up this morning and got on and had 30 new rep comments.....I knew before i looked they were from you......haha excited you decided to keep rolling with us on here.....have a good recovery from surgery......get as much morphon as u can before you leave.....lol
hahhaha and how did you know they were from me?

As with everyone else, GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE STAYING, that's a good thing to stay and get the support from everyone here, you know we are all here for you through good and bad, you will get through it and we are all here to help whenever and however we can. It is too bad that most of us live so far away from you and can't just meet you somewhere for a drink and a chat when you need it (hate that!!!), but as you said, feel free to shoot me a text or call me anytime when and if you need to talk, I'm all up for it!!! Just take it slow and easy and things will get better, talk soon dear!!!
thanks hun and i have to agree with all that you say.... wouldnt it be nice if we all could get together for a beer and a bullshit session at the bar? that would just be great hahahaha (or even someplace for us all to talk and chill for those that dont drink.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahhaha and how did you know they were from me?

haha i just new.....no one goes on a thnking rampage like you do man.....and i went to bed at 2 last night and woke up at 8 and i had 30 reps....i just new it was u.....lol glad to have you back man.

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 11:34 AM

haha i just new.....no one goes on a thnking rampage like you do man.....and i went to bed at 2 last night and woke up at 8 and i had 30 reps....i just new it was u.....lol glad to have you back man.
haha yeah i got my lappy back now because of a nurse picking it up at my house for me after she realized i was D/\SH lmao..... she was letting me use hers and gave me the passcode to the hospitals internet so im good as gold :> haha and it makes me feel better than this morphone does that people can be that excited sicne i was only gone for 2 days........
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks and yes it was hard for me to say but i feel it is something i had to say. i never thought i would ever do something like that to myslef and would never imagine doing it again but with all going on that i mentioned in the first post for a while and than my best friend and my mentor killing himself was just too much to handle and i stupidly decided to take the pussy way out..... its something that i have to live with now and after that experience i shouldnt have been living for a guy my size as the doctor said but the stranger than took me to the hospital at the bar got me there before all went too sour. i owe my life to that guy and of course GOD. i wouldnt be here if the big man didnt feel that my work on earth was done. i thiank you all for the comments and i guess i got some thinking to do. i really do appreciate having you all to talk to and finally getting that off my chest. it really was a hard thing for me to do because suicide is no joke and many look down on that..... and with the girl i know it aint the end of the world and at times i love being single and hanging out with the guys without worries but sometimes you just need a girl to be by your side and love you nad care for you when you are down..... i truely do love you guys and have a whole different outlook on life. it may take me a while to get out of the massive depression that i am in righ now and i may not be on much or at all in the near future why i get my life back straight..... i will give you all a final decision as i said on monday and truthfully without you guys im not sure where i would be or who i would be.

Thanks taylor and SPJ

D/\SH
I know we have talked on and off and I consider you my friend D/\SH but there is deff parts of my life that nobody knows about here on SPJ or even in my actual life now [as I have moved a few times] 20 years ago I was not the same guy I am now I can tell you that much. My childhood was a mess I was beatn down by my old man regularly growing up and not like a spanking kinda thing like full on beat your @ss kinda thing its pretty much all I can remember about my childhood. I begged to be put into a foster home when I was young but at that time it was different instead they would call my dad and ask him if everything was ok he would tell them I was just a teen with issues and they would send me home. It happened twice like this and I got 2 beatings I thought I would die from... no joke. Finally 2 years after that a few teachers [esp in gym class] started to notice all the bruises and had and contacted social services to remove me from my home I was 13. Let me tell you after being screwed over by SServices the 2 times I begged for help before..I was less then receptive so I ran... I was on the street from when I was 13 till I was 17 I got into so much over those years I can't even begin to tell you it all I was a major bad ass with a huge chip on my shoulders that the world somehow owed me something for f@cking up my life like that. It came to a head in 1997 when I got nailed for a armed robbery. Got sentenced for 2 1/2 years in jail... [honestly I deserved far longer then that as I did many things] its there I went thro what sounds similar to like your going thro now. You have to make the choice on your own if this is were it ends or if your going to make a change in your life that will lead down a different path. I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy [I considered the easy way out] but in my mind that is for the weak... Man the f@ck up and walk tall into your future. I avoided the things that lead to were I was... drugs booze partying crime... my so called friends. Poured myself into work and yes it was not glamorous.. McDonalds for god sake at the start... started working 2 full time jobs as soon as I found another... did that for 5 years. Used my art as a outlet. Made new friends and cleaned up my life. Now 20 some years later I look like I have a story book life, the people in it now would never believe thats the past I came from. I'm not saying I'm normal I still have "daddy" issues about my past and I can be slightly anti social... I did however beat the odds against me, and most people I knew when I was young are blown away that I am alive and not in jail. I lost friends along the way to suicide and... [this is going to sound cold as hell] Instead of felling sorry for them or missing them I'm pissed off that they didn't have the balls to change, if someone around me ever threatned to do that now I would hand them the gun and say have at it, with the disclamer..... just remember when your at the very bottom there is only 2 places to go... Up or out. Up is all good... out is totally unknown... its a easy choice in my mind.... I am always game for all goood. Don't wait for people to do it for you as they won't... even the most heartfelt people are selfish and don't truly care, they are looking out for number 1 and only care enough to make themselves feel better, like they are doing something good. You have to do it for you on your own. Just find the people that dout you in your life and make it your mission to prove them wrong, and before you know it you will. Trust me now is not the time to find a girl anyway in your present state you will attract the "save the world" enabling type that will make it harder for you to get better. Get yourself right, feeling confident about yourself and you will attract the right one. [BTW have you seen my wife )]
Good Luck Man I'm hopen you can see yourself clear of this.

PROBEX

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-02-2009, 12:41 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

I know we have talked on and off and I consider you my friend D/\SH but there is deff parts of my life that nobody knows about here on SPJ or even in my actual life now [as I have moved a few times] 20 years ago I was not the same guy I am now I can tell you that much. My childhood was a mess I was beatn down by my old man regularly growing up and not like a spanking kinda thing like full on beat your @ss kinda thing its pretty much all I can remember about my childhood. I begged to be put into a foster home when I was young but at that time it was different instead they would call my dad and ask him if everything was ok he would tell them I was just a teen with issues and they would send me home. It happened twice like this and I got 2 beatings I thought I would die from... no joke. Finally 2 years after that a few teachers [esp in gym class] started to notice all the bruises and had and contacted social services to remove me from my home I was 13. Let me tell you after being screwed over by SServices the 2 times I begged for help before..I was less then receptive so I ran... I was on the street from when I was 13 till I was 17 I got into so much over those years I can't even begin to tell you it all I was a major bad ass with a huge chip on my shoulders that the world somehow owed me something for f@cking up my life like that. It came to a head in 1997 when I got nailed for a armed robbery. Got sentenced for 2 1/2 years in jail... [honestly I deserved far longer then that as I did many things] its there I went thro what sounds similar to like your going thro now. You have to make the choice on your own if this is were it ends or if your going to make a change in your life that will lead down a different path. I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy [I considered the easy way out] but in my mind that is for the weak... Man the f@ck up and walk tall into your future. I avoided the things that lead to were I was... drugs booze partying crime... my so called friends. Poured myself into work and yes it was not glamorous.. McDonalds for god sake at the start... started working 2 full time jobs as soon as I found another... did that for 5 years. Used my art as a outlet. Made new friends and cleaned up my life. Now 20 some years later I look like I have a story book life, the people in it now would never believe thats the past I came from. I'm not saying I'm normal I still have "daddy" issues about my past and I can be slightly anti social... I did however beat the odds against me, and most people I knew when I was young are blown away that I am alive and not in jail. I lost friends along the way to suicide and... [this is going to sound cold as hell] Instead of felling sorry for them or missing them I'm pissed off that they didn't have the balls to change, if someone around me ever threatned to do that now I would hand them the gun and say have at it, with the disclamer..... just remember when your at the very bottom there is only 2 places to go... Up or out. Up is all good... out is totally unknown... its a easy choice in my mind.... I am always game for all goood. Don't wait for people to do it for you as they won't... even the most heartfelt people are selfish and don't truly care, they are looking out for number 1 and only care enough to make themselves feel better, like they are doing something good. You have to do it for you on your own. Just find the people that dout you in your life and make it your mission to prove them wrong, and before you know it you will. Trust me now is not the time to find a girl anyway in your present state you will attract the "save the world" enabling type that will make it harder for you to get better. Get yourself right, feeling confident about yourself and you will attract the right one. [BTW have you seen my wife )]

PROBEX
good lord probex...I never would have pictured that from you Halloween costume pictures......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

View chauleyb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chauleyb's Photo Album Add chauleyb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo whats dash just got my laptop back couple days ago and i seen this thread and i was like what the eff man dash cant leave its wouldnt be the same if u left bro but now i here u staying and im glad u r u be posting some great stuff man along with everyone else but to my knowledge u r the most popular and yes credit needs to be givin to whom credit is do and i wanna apologize to u and the staff and the spj world sometimes i forget to hit the thanks at times but i am grateful bro real talk my fone wouldnt look half way kool if it wasnt for u and jew and probex and kaos and super ect......... but imma do better cuz SPJ is the SHIZNITS!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE WE ALL CAN DO BETTA TOO AND I FEEL U DASH ITS NUTTIN LIKE HAVIN A FRIEND A REAL FRIEND AT THAT...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chauleyb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 12:43 PM

PROBEX
wow probex, i would have never guessed as you said, and your right like stated earlier in this thread or one in the staff area (cant remember) i know it can only look up. im glad i stopped myself from drinking the other part of the fifth and got help from that pedestrian at the bar which still hasnt came forward so i could thank him. thank you for the support and also sharing your experience with me. im moving forward for the good and still gong to school and have a full time job which i am blessed for having and doing both.... thanks probex and the rest for the pick me ups and sharing your experience with me. gives me a whole different outlook knowing i got friends that have been through similar or the same experiences that i have been through. to me you guys are my heros :>

Thanks
Matt
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 12:45 PM

“ Originally Posted by chauleyb View Post

yo whats dash just got my laptop back couple days ago and i seen this thread and i was like what the eff man dash cant leave its wouldnt be the same if u left bro but now i here u staying and im glad u r u be posting some great stuff man along with everyone else but to my knowledge u r the most popular and yes credit needs to be givin to whom credit is do and i wanna apologize to u and the staff and the spj world sometimes i forget to hit the thanks at times but i am grateful bro real talk my fone wouldnt look half way kool if it wasnt for u and jew and probex and kaos and super ect......... but imma do better cuz SPJ is the SHIZNITS!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE WE ALL CAN DO BETTA TOO AND I FEEL U DASH ITS NUTTIN LIKE HAVIN A FRIEND A REAL FRIEND AT THAT...
i decided to stay and if you want to read through the thread you will find the reasons why and all..... thanks for the words.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I knew he was staying, just bc he can't last too long without looking at simplyput3456's avatar, or her default if you will..........lol J/K!!.............nah but I just want to say Dash's work is much appreciated, he makes or gets the cool applications for our phones, and our phones makes us all cool......so Thanks Dash!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

DASH!! My nigguh!! You decided to stay, well I must say I'm happy to hear it!!, Well brother, if you're ever feeling down and in need of a hug...Well chu know!!..LoL..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahahahahahaha i love coffee grinds tht have the prize in the can lmao :> and sorry about the party, i went into the hospital yesterday (stated in staff area until now) and had a lapro appy aka appendix removed..... ill be out mid-day today and gonna have to fight throguh that too :> but hell it can only look up from here :>

thank you for the words they really do mean a lot and its nice to know that im not the only one that goes through troubles like these. you coming out and saying that along side me makes me feel a lot better (not at your expense) im just glad that i have someone that has gone through the same as me for moral support and hopefully i can do the same. if you want to send me a pm i can get you hooked up with my numebr so we can stay in contact and all that jazz :> thanks again for caring

thank you i really need a big hug from my Aunesti :> make me feel much better since im stuck laying in this hospital bed for another 3 hours or so :< damn appendix lmao

thanks angie, you got my number and its open to you whenever you need it. im glad i have someone that i can talk to about this because as you know its hard to talk to people that havent gone through the same things because they dont truley understand. thank you ofr being there and i will def have to give you a call or shoot you a text and get too know you even better.

thanks you

im sorry to hear all that you have been through and that has to be hard in a way that i couldnt imagine. thank you for sharing and also caring for me :> really does mean more than anyoen could understand :>

Thanks

and with the above said i have put much thought into my decision and i decided the best thing for me at the time is to stay here at SPJ where i have all my friends there to help me through these times sicne trust me they have just begun and wont be easy to let go of and forget. i would like to thank all for their comments and care that they have shoown to me during my time of need. Thank you SPJ and even though i havent met any of you that have replied in this thread in person i consider you all great friends and family. Thank you for opening your hearts and minds to me and keeping me from not only making THE biggest mistake of my life but for also helping me through everything. you mean the world to me and dont know what i would do without you all.

Thanks
D/\SHY-POO
Thank god your staying.....i would have cried and i dont like crying.....take some time when you need it brother and take care

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My Dash, I am so glad you are staying, I hope you feel better from the surgery and I will always be there to listen if you need to talk, take care, luv ya.............
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 08:30 PM

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

I knew he was staying, just bc he can't last too long without looking at simplyput3456's avatar, or her default if you will..........lol J/K!!.............nah but I just want to say Dash's work is much appreciated, he makes or gets the cool applications for our phones, and our phones makes us all cool......so Thanks Dash!
im the spj whore, its not just simply and my teacher fetish (hahahahaha i love teachers) its also tweetybear, little daisy, and on and on lmao

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

DASH!! My nigguh!! You decided to stay, well I must say I'm happy to hear it!!, Well brother, if you're ever feeling down and in need of a hug...Well chu know!!..LoL..
as long as its not a bear hug lmao just messing and thanks brudda

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

My Dash, I am so glad you are staying, I hope you feel better from the surgery and I will always be there to listen if you need to talk, take care, luv ya.............
thank you and number stored and pm sent with mine :>
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:03 PM

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im the spj whore, its not just simply and my teacher fetish (hahahahaha i love teachers) its also tweetybear, little daisy, and on and on lmao

as long as its not a bear hug lmao just messing and thanks brudda

thank you and number stored and pm sent with mine :>
ummm, YEA, hope I'm "included" in that "on and on" statement there Dashy!!!! glad you are feeling a little better, very happy to see your posts and humor again dear!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:33 PM

ummm, YEA, hope I'm "included" in that "on and on" statement there Dashy!!!! glad you are feeling a little better, very happy to see your posts and humor again dear!!
of course you are you are my favorite of them all :> ive always thought you were hot since i saw the picture of you and your daughter on the roof of your house :>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 09:54 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

PROBEX

Probex, that was a very long and moving post. who wouldve thought?? (like you said).... In any case, Im glad I surround myself with good people like Dash, you, Broski, Mike20Pr and other staff. its good to know we have a place where we can relate to others issues. Dash i am glad to hear you are staying, I dont know where SPJ would be without you. I hope you are feeling better and know that you have people here that really do care. Probex... mad respect homie!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ya I rarley go into any details of my life like that to anyone, but felt that it was warrented in this situation. Sorry it was long... its hard to compress your life into a paragraph. It always helps to hear a success story when your fighting your way back from hard times. One upside of a nasty past is it takes something huge to put me in any type of depression as I can always say.... I've had it worse... and move on from it. Even tho it sucked I would not change anything as it made me the man I am today.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:40 AM

Ya I rarley go into any details of my life like that to anyone, but felt that it was warrented in this situation. Sorry it was long... its hard to compress your life into a paragraph. It always helps to hear a success story when your fighting your way back from hard times. One upside of a nasty past is it takes something huge to put me in any type of depression as I can always say.... I've had it worse... and move on from it. Even tho it sucked I would not change anything as it made me the man I am today.
AMEN TO THAT PROBBIE!!! I know you are a VERY STRONG PERSON today b/c of all that you had to endure!! they always say "WHAT DOESN'T KILL US WILL MAKE US STRONGER!!!" RIGHT! Thanks for the story and laying it all out there for Dash and all of us, I know that HAS to take some balls to do that, but if you situation even helps ONE person (which I know you could help alot of ppl b/c of what you went through) it was all worth it!!!! I know exactly!!! Dashy could also do the same, I've always wanted and hated that I haven't made the time to voluteer somewhere to talk to teens and try to help ppl who are in the same kinda situation I once was, there's nothing like talking to someone who actually knows how you feel and what you are going through!!!! Sometimes that's what it takes for that person to see the light again, you know?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 09:28 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY DASHY IS MY ***** IF HE NEEDS LOVE IN I'LL BE THERE !!!!!!

hahahahaha j/k bro see ya progressing as i am myself that little anti social momment did good for me..my little girl is getting better..See what love do for you when your famiy and friends is there for you...

ok enough said..as my favorite soaps....we have one life to live. we can be bold and beautiful..but as the world turn..comes out the beauty and the beast...hahahaha i hope that came out right.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 10:32 AM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY DASHY IS MY ***** IF HE NEEDS LOVE IN I'LL BE THERE !!!!!!

hahahahaha j/k bro see ya progressing as i am myself that little anti social momment did good for me..my little girl is getting better..See what love do for you when your famiy and friends is there for you...

ok enough said..as my favorite soaps....we have one life to live. we can be bold and beautiful..but as the world turn..comes out the beauty and the beast...hahahaha i hope that came out right.
hahahahaha i love the pb talks and speeches :> bring a smile to everyones faces, also glaad that your baby girl is doing better, those 2 dasy i took off which i never have done here before was such a help to clear and ease my mind and actually just sit back and think about shit...... Thanks for the threat to ban my ass otherwise i wouldnt have done it hahhahaha
Old 03-03-2009, 11:15 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahahahaha i love the pb talks and speeches :> bring a smile to everyones faces, also glaad that your baby girl is doing better, those 2 dasy i took off which i never have done here before was such a help to clear and ease my mind and actually just sit back and think about shit...... Thanks for the threat to ban my ass otherwise i wouldnt have done it hahhahaha

lol..thats why i said the "Anti Social Moments" yea we all need a break from time to time.Hey dash how you flash a rom to my nextel 870...hahahahaha

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 11:47 AM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol..thats why i said the "Anti Social Moments" yea we all need a break from time to time.Hey dash how you flash a rom to my nextel 870...hahahahaha
hahahhaah the same way i showed you and kaos on how i got windows 7 on my razr.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile OS: 5.0

View sinman02's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sinman02's Photo Album Add sinman02's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Uhh... Can someone here please explain to me how to install a "cab" file??? ....Just kidding... :0)

Glad you're stayin, bro...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinman02 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 04:45 PM

hahahhaah the same way i showed you and kaos on how i got windows 7 on my razr.
ummm excuse me im the one with wm7 on my razr........
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

ummm excuse me im the one with wm7 on my razr........
yes you have wm7 i have windows 7 on myine now :> topped you again
Old 03-03-2009, 04:51 PM

yes you have wm7 i have windows 7 on myine now :> topped you again
mattie mattie mattie.....i will let you think so this time....
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View BladeDog29's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BladeDog29's Photo Album Add BladeDog29's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey I haven't been on here for that long but I just wanted to say DASH you a really big part of the team and you really do a lot, you were the first team member that I remembered the first time on here and your work is most memorable, Thank you for the work you do and I hope you decide to stick around ..BladeDog29 Out...
The Following User Says Thank You to BladeDog29 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 AM

“ Originally Posted by BladeDog29 View Post

Hey I haven't been on here for that long but I just wanted to say DASH you a really big part of the team and you really do a lot, you were the first team member that I remembered the first time on here and your work is most memorable, Thank you for the work you do and I hope you decide to stick around ..BladeDog29 Out...
hahaha you may want to read through the whole thread to fill yourself in on what you missed
Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue, Palm Pre

View tektoys's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tektoys's Photo Album Add tektoys's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ya know what? it's really interesting the way one builds relationships here and like someone mentioned before the common thread that holds us together being PPCs branches out into something like this. i'm in shock and awe at how tight this community actually is and am totally proud to be a part of it! because of the frequency and volume of posts by many of you, i almost feel like i know many of you even though we've never exchanged a single word in person or text. it's amazing how much you can learn about a person with just a few words and sometimes come to envy some of the relationships some of you guys have, how cool it would be to actually be able to hang out in person with you all. D/\ash, by now it's more than clear and evident you have evryones support, love, friendship and most of all respect, coming into this whole thing at the tail end of it i'm not going to repeat what everyone has said already since they pretty much mirror my sentiments (except for the girls, i luv ya man but not in that way LOL). anyhoo a loss is a loss no matter how you look at it and losing you in one way or another would not be acceptable, DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!

ps
i'm a techie, musician (i play drums, keyboards and guitar) and anime freak if any of these topics is of any interest to you and/or wanna shoot the shit in general i always have a pair of ears/eyes ready for ya!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tektoys For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View boneywhalum's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View boneywhalum's Photo Album Add boneywhalum's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

God No... Don't Leave dude.. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:43 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by boneywhalum View Post

Haha, little late homie. He decided to stay already.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 12:30 AM

“ Originally Posted by tektoys View Post

ya know what? it's really interesting the way one builds relationships here and like someone mentioned before the common thread that holds us together being PPCs branches out into something like this. i'm in shock and awe at how tight this community actually is and am totally proud to be a part of it! because of the frequency and volume of posts by many of you, i almost feel like i know many of you even though we've never exchanged a single word in person or text. it's amazing how much you can learn about a person with just a few words and sometimes come to envy some of the relationships some of you guys have, how cool it would be to actually be able to hang out in person with you all. D/\ash, by now it's more than clear and evident you have evryones support, love, friendship and most of all respect, coming into this whole thing at the tail end of it i'm not going to repeat what everyone has said already since they pretty much mirror my sentiments (except for the girls, i luv ya man but not in that way LOL). anyhoo a loss is a loss no matter how you look at it and losing you in one way or another would not be acceptable, DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN!!!

ps
i'm a techie, musician (i play drums, keyboards and guitar) and anime freak if any of these topics is of any interest to you and/or wanna shoot the shit in general i always have a pair of ears/eyes ready for ya!
damn dude too bad you arent in the grand rapids area since i have always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.... got the drums down from when i played in the band but dont know how to play the guitar..... always wanted to play the bass.

“ Originally Posted by boneywhalum View Post

hahaha you may want to read through the whole thread and you will find out some useful information.... or just read the posts by me in this thread.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
leaving, thinking