Old 03-05-2009, 01:06 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Terrell Owens Released By Cowboys

hahaahahah i had to laugh when i heard this and love the news.... now what you gonna do cowgirls?

watch the video and the article..... Michael Smith from espn broke the story.

Code

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3953647
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 01:54 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Terrell Owens Released By Cowboys

he's a ***** anyways and we was glad to get rid of him when he was in philly.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 02:13 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

he's a ***** anyways and we was glad to get rid of him when he was in philly.
yeah i hear you... he tears teams apart... if you notice everywhere that he has been its been horrible for the star that was there before him.... when he was a 49er he turned everyone against jeff garcia, when he was in philly he turned everyone against dinovann mcnabb, and in dallas he was turning everyone against pretty much every other player but him but especially tony romo. some team will take a risk on hom this off season all i know is that im glad it wont be my lions since there is no way in hell he will sign with them..... hopefully he goes to broskis giants so he can tear them apart as well hahhaa
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yeah i hear you... he tears teams apart... if you notice everywhere that he has been its been horrible for the star that was there before him.... when he was a 49er he turned everyone against jeff garcia, when he was in philly he turned everyone against dinovann mcnabb, and in dallas he was turning everyone against pretty much every other player but him but especially tony romo. some team will take a risk on hom this off season all i know is that im glad it wont be my lions since there is no way in hell he will sign with them..... hopefully he goes to broskis giants so he can tear them apart as well hahhaa
its s a big loss letting him go..but i guess they knew the consequence of it..i would have done the same thing especially of his attitude towards the team. I think no one wants that headache

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

T.O. is such a waste of a talent. He could be so much greater if he had any sense. Even though I hate the Cowgirls, this is the best thing they can do to help themselves.

The Following User Says Thank You to lordhelmet For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thank god!!!!!! I HATE that Mother F. glad to here that

Old 03-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yesss thanks for the great news dash ,now whos gonna take that NFC title.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:27 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Everybody is making terrible decisions... T.O. gave witten and roy the ability to have more opportunities to catch more balls because he was sometimes being double teamed...without owens, now other teams can focus more on roy and witten..I don't like the cowboys either,but the eagles should have sucked it up...he took them to the superbowl and played hurt and still had over 180 yards that game. The eagles make me sick...but I still love the team...most people don't know this, but I got come connects in the team and the eagles actually gave up opportunities to pick up roy williams before he went to cowboys and they also had a chance to get tony gonzalez from kansas...lol...know they have lost dawkins and the let owens go three years ago. I mean it almost seems like they purposely don't want great players...its because the damn andy reid is the GM...he needs to just be a coach...at the end of the day, it is about winning...its about rings...lol, I mean look at the senior citizen owner over at tampa bay...they won the superbowl a few years back ad now because they have not went back he has fired almost entire coacing staff...he cleaned shop...but reid has not won a superbowl with eagles "AT ALL," and they still mess stuff up. I'm threw with the eagles executives...I only love the players now!

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ugh.... Knee jerk reaction was I was so pissed.... I mean the man can play for real. So now we're on the hook for $9 Mill of dead money and are without the man that has more TD receptions past 3 years than anyone in the NFL and is one of 5 WRs that have had 1,000 yds receiving each of the past 3 years.... But this may ultimately save this team combined with releases of Tank Johnson and Adam Jones. The biggest locker room (excuse the term) cancers on the team. I guess time will tell. Its time for Roy E Williams to earn his money and prove his worth

The Following User Says Thank You to mrpants20 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 5.0

View soul032's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View soul032's Photo Album Add soul032's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well i live in fort worth(not far from dallas) and i think if u r jerry jones u don't let t.o. go unless u had a backup plan like t.j. houshmanzadeh or another big name good receiver. i am not a cowboy fan or any other team, just a sports fan. the cowboys will probably make the playoffs and lose in the first round again for the 15th time!! LOL
Old 03-06-2009, 11:27 AM

hahahha, well for all the cowgirl fans at least hes not going to the NFC since every single one has publically stated that they arent going to sign TO and bring the problems that follow him in to their locker room..... now thats good!!! hahahahha
Old 03-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I love football and think if T.O. acted as big as he thinks he is the team that has him would be better. I dont think I have ever seen a football player so full of himself, dash we dont have to worry about him coming to detroit..haha...
Old 03-07-2009, 05:34 PM

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

I love football and think if T.O. acted as big as he thinks he is the team that has him would be better. I dont think I have ever seen a football player so full of himself, dash we dont have to worry about him coming to detroit..haha...
nope all nfc teams said no to him already... one team that is interested is san fran...... but i dont think that he will go back there... i think he will end up in oakland to get russells confidence up
Old 03-07-2009, 06:30 PM

damn to jsut signed with the buffalo bills...... HE's OUT OF AMERICA HAHA
Old 03-07-2009, 11:36 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I dont give a f%^$ dallas is still the best until later notice..lol cowboys r my team in a way it was good in a way it was bad, but i dont own the team so let it be, it hurts tho, T.O was good, but dropped alot of balls, to much money to b paying fore.. but ill let u u know dallas will b stronger as ever, but yeah thats cowboys blood talking..............GOCOWBOYS.. PS: ILL B taking my sig down LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cowboys, owens, released, terrell