Old 03-10-2009, 05:29 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
The Talking Frog 2 jokes

Two women were hurrying through the Christmas crowds on Main Street, when one happens to hear a strange, little voice, down below her knees.

"Hey!" it yells at her. "Look down here!"

What should she see but a small, frightened green frog, stuck in a showbank. Rush hour trucks and taxis are missing this little guy by just inches.

"Pick me up!" the frog begs.

The woman reaches down with a gloved hand, scoops the critter from the snow and holds him delicately at arm's length.

"Thank you!" he cries. "Now kiss me! I swear if you kiss me, I'll turn into a hotshot Wall Street stockbroker!"

The woman says nothing, and instead tucks the frog in her pocket.

A few minutes later, her walking companion can't stand the suspense.

"Aren't you going to kiss the frog?" she asks.

"Are you kidding?" laughs the rescuer. "You can make more money with a talking frog than you can with a hotshot Wall Street stockbroker."

A man is crossing a road one day when a frog calls out to him: "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." So he bends over, picks up the frog and puts it in his pocket. The frog speaks up again, saying, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are." The man takes the frog out, smiles at it and returns it to his pocket. The frog goes on, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I will be your loving companion for a whole week." Once again, the man takes the frog out, smiles at it and puts it back. The frog then cries out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I will stay with you for a year and do anything you want." Again, the man takes the frog out, smiles at it before returning it to his pocket. Finally the frog asks, "What's wrong? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and offered to do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?" "I'm a computer programmer," the man replies, "I've no interest in a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
frog, jokes, talking