littledaisy littledaisy is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Surface Kitchen for Diamond

Ok...so I was looking around the web for other WinMo Forums to see if I could find anything usefull...and well I came across this Surface Kitchen for cooking Diamond ROMS...so i really dont know if this will work for anybody...but i just wanted to share it with you all cuz i sure as hell dont know what to do with it...so i uploaded it to my personal sendspace account...and well here it is..

Code

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5x1nf9

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Surface Kitchen for Diamond

thanks ima try this one today......i tried two different kitchens last night for my diamond rom and it didnt like my new sys and add ons........good find....ill report back and let you know if it works...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 08:44 PM
littledaisy littledaisy is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Surface Kitchen for Diamond

cool im glad someone knows what to do with it lol ...

--------- New Post Merged on 10/3/2009 at 0955 --------

by the way just FYI...included in this kitchen..there is also a program called QuickCab 1.0 which as you all know is for making CAB files..and there is also an IconEditor...if anybody thinks they can use these let me know i'll upload them to my sendspace and put them on here for you all...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, kitchen, surface