Old 03-22-2009, 06:25 AM
eklipz3 eklipz3 is offline   Thread Starter  
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
3 Officers killed in Oakland Ca

Code

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090322/ap_on_re_us/police_shot_ca
This right here is the reason im glad i moved out of oakland into the burbs this stuff happens damn there everyday out there but 90% of the time its people against people. The last officer to be killed was in '99... Plus it hit close to home because one of my home boys is a West Oakland Officer. :*(
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: 3 Officers killed in Oakland Ca

my heart and prayers go out to the officers family, its a shame people that protect and serve are the ones people can kill so easily...........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow thaqts way too bad and as palmer said my prayers are with the officers, their families and friends, and of course the other law enforcement officers. its a sad and disgusting thing when an office that protects these people gets killed and not just one but 3!!!! hard thing to choke down being im going into that field myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 03:04 PM

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just seen that the 4th officer died....nothing is routine, least the s%$#the&*d was killed, but again those poor familys and the other officers that work with them..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Mobile Model: XV-6800 (Flashed)
Mobile Carrier: Cricket
Mobile OS: 6.1

View DenverDev's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DenverDev's Photo Album Add DenverDev's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

In my career (14 years now), we have lost 2 LOD....one shot as he sat in his car (his killer was just convicted of murder a few days ago) and another to a horrific car wreck while enroute to a medical call......My cousin was shot and killed LOD in 1983.....It happens......we all know that it does......But I tell you the thing that galls me the most is that I saw my cousin's killer on MSNBC (I think) on a show called Lockup Raw: Killers Among Us.....the guy who shot and killed one of my friends will spend the rest of his life in jail.....hardly seems fitting......But since I am desperately trying not to go on a rant, I will end now.......For those in Oakland, my heart, my prayers and my pledge of Brotherhood goes out....as taken from Hill Street Blues (hopefully most are old enough to rmember the show) "Let's go out and do it to them, before they do it to us".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DenverDev For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I know how the Officers over on Oakland must be feeling at this point. Its one of the hardest things to do...loosing one of your own....someone you count on....someone you entrust your life to.....one of the few people you can truly relate to.......this kinda stuff should never happen. We've lost 8 here in Philly over the past 2 years and its hard, everyday its hard. Now these officers in Oakland will have to deal with the fact that 4 of there brothers are gone. Be strong guys, you will pull through....you need eachother now more then ever. Dont ever hesitate to use your weapon or have it drawn. You too Dash, when you get on the job. We have a saying. "It's better to be judged by 12, then to be carried by 6." RIP borthers.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 05:03 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It seem like a plaque no matter what state you live in.I think its time for the people in the office to step up and start using that stimulus package money and get more officers out on the streets and track these bastard and lock them the F up..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 06:28 PM

Yes I lost 2 close friends in 04 by someone they had stopped, its wierd cause before thshift I remember talking to them, we partied, had breakfast together and backed each other up every night but yet someone decided their lives werent important. after that I lost the will to help people and really started to hate them that along with other small reasons was the reason I left after 10 years in the big city...so yes I know what they are going thru and about to go thru, its been 4 years but I can remember every detail like it was yesterday....

sorry didnt mean to crap the thread and thanks for listening....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 07:37 PM
EkLiPz3

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

Yes I lost 2 close friends in 04 by someone they had stopped, its wierd cause before thshift I remember talking to them, we partied, had breakfast together and backed each other up every night but yet someone decided their lives werent important. after that I lost the will to help people and really started to hate them that along with other small reasons was the reason I left after 10 years in the big city...so yes I know what they are going thru and about to go thru, its been 4 years but I can remember every detail like it was yesterday....

sorry didnt mean to crap the thread and thanks for listening....
Man you didnt crap the thread at all, you was just pouring out how you feel about the cold s*** that goes on in this world its sad that someone that messed up there life has to take others for there wrong doings.
The Following User Says Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by eklipz3 View Post

Man you didnt crap the thread at all, you was just pouring out how you feel about the cold s*** that goes on in this world its sad that someone that messed up there life has to take others for there wrong doings.
man=woman
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2009, 11:03 PM
EkLiPz3

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

man=woman
sorry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

R.I.P. to those officers (originally from the BayArea)
The Following User Says Thank You to rjb9184 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2009, 08:25 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Prayers and best wishes to those affected by this.

The fact that the "suspect" was a parolee and had told people that he wasn't going back seems like something someone should have told his PO. Not placing blame on the system, but hopefully they won't use this for their gun control proposal.

As always, Superman, be extra careful out there dude. And to all other first responders as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
killed, oakland, officers