Old 03-14-2009, 04:18 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Browns WR Stallworth hits, kills Fla. pedestrian

Browns WR Stallworth hits, kills Fla. pedestrian

By DAVID FISCHER, Associated Press Writer 43 minutes ago

In this Nov. 6, 2008 file phot…
AP - Mar 14, 2:40 pm EDT

MIAMI (AP)—Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth hit and killed a pedestrian with his Bentley on Saturday morning on a busy causeway linking Miami and Miami Beach, police said.
Stallworth was headed toward the beach when he hit a 49-year-old man around 7 a.m., said Miami Beach police spokesman Juan Sanchez. The unidentified pedestrian was taken to a nearby trauma center, where he was pronounced dead about an hour later. He was near a crosswalk but it’s not clear if he was crossing legally.
Stallworth, 28, was cooperating and no charges have been filed, Sanchez said. Officers drew blood to test for drugs or alcohol, which is routine, but police said it was too early to tell if Stallworth was impaired or violating traffic laws. Police would not say where he was coming from or where he was headed.
Miami-Dade County property records show Stallworth owns two condos in a building on Biscayne Boulevard in Miami not far from the causeway and another condo in a different building in Miami.

A message seeking comment was left on the voicemail of his agent, Drew Rosenhaus.
The Browns said in a statement they were aware of what happened.
“We understand the seriousness of this situation, but will not have any further comment at this time as this is an ongoing investigation,” the team said.
Stallworth signed a seven-year, $35 million contract with the Browns as a free agent before last season but hardly played because he was hurt. He was due a $4.75 million signing bonus Friday.
Stallworth, who previously played for New England, Philadelphia and New Orleans, finished last season with just 17 catches for 170 yards. He was slowed all season by a nagging hamstring injury and made just seven starts for the Browns.
Stallworth had his best season with the Saints in 2005, when he made a career-high 70 receptions for 945 yards and seven touchdowns. He was drafted in the first round (No. 13 overall) by the Saints in 2002. Stallworth played his college ball at Tennessee.
AP Sports Writer Tom Withers in Cleveland contributed to this report.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Browns WR Stallworth hits kills Fla pedestrian

Hey dash you thing he was drunk i sure do and i bet he gets away with it ,i like tha guy so i dont hope anything bad on him i just think its right that celebrites get away with murder.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

man Stallworth is going to get Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96 Bytes
ID:	21437 for that.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:51 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

man Stallworth is going to get Attachment 21437 for that.

the best polite way of saying it is " he going to get hammered" celebrity's are no longer getting the the best defense treatment anymore..Which we have been seeing lately....Its time to answer to your crime rather it was volunteering or not.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2009, 04:54 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Hey dash you thing he was drunk i sure do and i bet he gets away with it ,i like tha guy so i dont hope anything bad on him i just think its right that celebrites get away with murder.

he was drunk and they arent sure if there are going to be any charges pressed at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
browns, fla, hits, kills, pedestrian, stallworth