Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-03-2009, 10:14 AM
nadcicle nadcicle is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Could this make the TouchPro2 the loudest phone

I have seen that the unreleased touchpro2 has bi-amp dual speakerphone. Which to me states that it has stereo maybe? With the size of the speakerboard on the back of the phone it looks like it could be a small boombox. Could it be the loudest phone yet?
Attached Thumbnails
TouchPro2speaker.jpg  

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Could this make the TouchPro2 the loudest phone

true enuff... I know the extra speaker was implemented for confrence calling, kinda like a real loud speaker phone... It'd be ridicoulous if they didnt make the phone stero for all sounds, but knowin htc, I would not be surprised if they did try to lock it and make it dedicated to confrence calling or something like that..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

true enuff... I know the extra speaker was implemented for confrence calling, kinda like a real loud speaker phone... It'd be ridicoulous if they didnt make the phone stero for all sounds, but knowin htc, I would not be surprised if they did try to lock it and make it dedicated to confrence calling or something like that..
yup i hear you there, as long as they dont take the duals out completely we will be able to get them working in no time for all tasks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 12:30 PM
nadcicle nadcicle is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yah i hate to say it, but the only reason i find the iphone anywhere near attractive is it has stereo and is possibly the loudest and clearest at playing mp3's and ringtones.

To me i find that somewhat attractive in a phone, but it wasn't anywhere near enough to outweigh all the positives of the touch pro for me. That's why i got two of em . However, I've said it once before and i'll happily say it again. The day the pro2 comes out imma be on the phone with retentions complaining that i can't recieve calls and the speaker for listening and speakerphone sound like crap and i want the pro2.

The Following User Says Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by nadcicle View Post

Yah i hate to say it, but the only reason i find the iphone anywhere near attractive is it has stereo and is possibly the loudest and clearest at playing mp3's and ringtones.

To me i find that somewhat attractive in a phone, but it wasn't anywhere near enough to outweigh all the positives of the touch pro for me. That's why i got two of em . However, I've said it once before and i'll happily say it again. The day the pro2 comes out imma be on the phone with retentions complaining that i can't recieve calls and the speaker for listening and speakerphone sound like crap and i want the pro2.
they wont give one to you on drop date or anywhere near... they will still have touch pros floating around like mad and they will just send you a refurbed of a TP...... you would have to wait for a while for them to be out
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
loudest, make, phone, touchpro2