ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Slingmedia wants ICEM/\N to test out Pre-release of Slingbox for Iphone 3G

Slingmedia wants ICEM/\N to test out Pre-release of Slingbox for Iphone 3G!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats right everyone...I have been in talks with Slingmedia and because of my Iphone 3G developing work I Have been doing quietly outside of SPJ, Slingmedia has contacted me and wants me to try out the Slingplayer before they release it to the public and do a review on this program via Youtube and here at smartphonejunkie. I believe thats something that the people over at ppcgeeks and XDA can't say they will have on their site, lol.............we are growing here at SPJ and companies are recognizing what we do here. I have also received word from many different manufacturers who want me to try new products for them and review it for them. Most are accessories so far ranging more so for Iphones and a few for other smartphones such as Windows Mobile Phones and Blackberries. So please check out my youtube channel and support me as a few SPJ members have done already, my youtube link can be found above my sig below. I will not have need for all these accessories so some I will have as giveaways on my youtube channel and some I will just freely give away to SPJ members for all you support!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul, Pro, Iphone
Mobile Carrier: Sprint, At&t

View nadcicle's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View nadcicle's Photo Album Add nadcicle's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Slingmedia wants ICEM/\N to test out Pre-release of Slingbox for Iphone

I find your reviews very informative and helpful ICEM/\N. Keep up the good work. It definintely has me wanting to get the shield for my phone even though it kinda scares me to put any liquid close to my pro. Good luck with the sling too!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nadcicle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats buddy and not even do i get to do that with slingbox and only sprint atm.... :< keep us informed and congrats on the hard work paying off.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Oni-Mashou
Mobile Model: Touch Pro II
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View maslows's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View maslows's Photo Album Add maslows's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Any status of this yet?

Old 04-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View allanak's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View allanak's Photo Album Add allanak's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by maslows View Post

Any status of this yet?
He's too busy watching TV
Old 04-05-2009, 08:49 AM
The Man with the Plan!

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by maslows View Post

Any status of this yet?

Yes I do have a status update...well I have been in contacts with someone over their in their corporate office and my last few talks with him he let me know that we was leaving Slingmedia and he placed me in touch with my new contact who is a female. She has been just as an informative and accommodating as the last gentleman I dealt with...apparently they have kept pushing back when they want to release the product to consumers so they have also kept pushing back the day they would send it to me for review which would be prior to official release....I just received an email from her a few days ago asking for my iPhone UDID which is stand for Unique Device Identifier....I guess they want to make sure that only I can use it, which is what I was going to do anyway. But they alos offered to send me out a Slinbox Solo, Pro, or Pro HD...SO of course I asked if I could use they PRO or PRO HD....and this was just on friday...so I am waiting for her email back which I should get probably on Monday or Tuesday!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2009, 02:21 PM
The Man with the Plan!

I have a new update guys....

Slingmedia has sent me out a v1 of their Slingbox Mobile Application for iPhone 3G last night and I have done a initial video on it and will hopefully post it up by the end of the tonight...they are also sending me a Slingbox Pro HD via the mail and it is set for next day and it should be arriving to me either tomorrow or on Saturday. Once I set it up and hook it up to my own direct tv DVR I will use it for a few days and give you guys the verdict...for now the initial video I have just made is just a teaser showing some of the functions and Slingmedia had provided me a demo account to connect to until I received the Slingbox unit!

SPJ is doing it first...there are alot of big name online review companies who have not even got their hands on this program yet and SPJ has got it before many of them...thats what we do here...we bring it fast and early...this application is has not been released officially to public so please do not ask me for a copy as it is tied to my iPhone's ID number and it cannot and will not be shared! I currently do not have official release dates or prices as of yet either.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
icem or n, iphone, prerelease, slingbox, slingmedia, test