Old 04-13-2009, 05:10 PM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Tattoo picturea little help

I know that we have many technologically talented people here. I'm going to get a tattoo and I found a few designs that I want on the internet. The only problem is that they are trying to charge me to print a picture of it. It would be one thing if it was a couple of bucks...but it is pretty expensive. One costs $52 and the other $15.....just for a picture of the design! Anyways I was wondering if any of you could figure out a way to get a decent sized picture out of this website along with clarity. This may be a long shot but I figured that I would try. Thanks guys.

Code

http://samoaink.com/index.php?img=flower%20island%20sun&PHPSESSID=313efa358d3e70e7eeb4f28651a16602

Code

http://samoaink.com/index.php?img=traditional%20arm%20wrap&PHPSESSID=313efa358d3e70e7eeb4f28651a16602
These are the two designs that I want to integrate.
The Following User Says Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Tattoo picturea little help

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

I know that we have many technologically talented people here. I'm going to get a tattoo and I found a few designs that I want on the internet. The only problem is that they are trying to charge me to print a picture of it. It would be one thing if it was a couple of bucks...but it is pretty expensive. One costs $52 and the other $15.....just for a picture of the design! Anyways I was wondering if any of you could figure out a way to get a decent sized picture out of this website along with clarity. This may be a long shot but I figured that I would try. Thanks guys.

Code

http://samoaink.com/index.php?img=flower%20island%20sun&PHPSESSID=313efa358d3e70e7eeb4f28651a16602

Code

http://samoaink.com/index.php?img=traditional%20arm%20wrap&PHPSESSID=313efa358d3e70e7eeb4f28651a16602
These are the two designs that I want to integrate.
Thats the closest I could get. just open the file with your web browser(its still in the .swf format so you still need to use your mouse to hover over it, but at least its bigger)
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 06:22 PM

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I was actually able to extract the images just right now.

Resized

Resized

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 06:26 PM
V I P V I P is offline   Thread Starter  
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.5

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Haha I knew someone could do it. Thanks a bunch buddy. I really appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by V I P View Post

Haha I knew someone could do it. Thanks a bunch buddy. I really appreciate it.
you could probably resize it bigger but it might get more artifacts. You should be able to touch it up a little in photoshop or MS paint though

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
picturea, tattoo