thermus thermus is offline   Thread Starter  
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sweet Vogue Dock W/speaker jack

I stream XM all day at work and I have to flip my phone upside down in the cradle so that I can use the Y-cable to play the stream through my speakers. I've always hated this because, 1. it defeats the purpose of the cradle and 2. the phone is upside down.

So I tried to get smart this weekend and adopt my OEM audio Y-cable to my cheap $10 ebay cradle I bought a while ago so that I could listen to audio while the phone was docked.

That was a big mistake.

I snapped the PCB board in half and now I've got no cradle and no Y-cable for audio. So after hours of searching, I FINALLY found a cradle that has the correct USB connector, thus allowing an audio out.

I just ordered it and so I haven't tested it, but the connector is the right shape, so I have confidence that it will work. I only wanted to get this link up there for those who have been searching for this.

Also some other accesories here

--------- New Post Merged on 15/4/2009 at 0647 --------

Sorry about the above link. Here is the ful link

Code

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Premierteknet_Custom-Cradle-Charger-Sync-HTC-Touch_W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZ0QQfclZ3QQfromZR10QQfsnZPremierteknetQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQsaselZ840472QQsbrsrtZdQQsofpZ0

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sweet Vogue Dock W/speaker jack

thanks and let us know how it works for you.... since this item isnt for sale or tradde im moving over to the free talk area where more people will see and discuss.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dock, jack, sweet, vogue, w or speaker