Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-19-2009, 10:06 PM
kadukuchelu kadukuchelu is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View kadukuchelu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kadukuchelu's Photo Album Add kadukuchelu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Da Kine Help

:PDT_Armataz_45:When I say "Da Kine" where I come from that means the best. I just want to give props to Jr5416 for helping me out with my situation. I posted a comment on cooper thread and I kinda got ding for the second comment I made on there so he gave me "Da Kine" assitance that I needed. We discuss the thing that I needed walked me through some of the mods and really helped me out. I explained to him after he helped me that my coworkers who all have Company crackberries oh sorry Blackberrys that they just drooled over the TOUCH PRO I had. I wanna say if you need any kind of help especially "Da Kine" help give him a holla. I just want to add that I think the cooper is SWEET Jr just flashed juice 7 hey is going to let me know how it runs.
By the way I compared my TOUCH PRO to running like a NISSAN SKYLINE now it is tricked out and looking good with all the help of my BOY JR5416 hit him up see if he can help you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kadukuchelu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Da Kine Help

“ Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post

:PDT_Armataz_45:When I say "Da Kine" where I come from that means the best. I just want to give props to Jr5416 for helping me out with my situation. I posted a comment on cooper thread and I kinda got ding for the second comment I made on there so he gave me "Da Kine" assitance that I needed. We discuss the thing that I needed walked me through some of the mods and really helped me out. I explained to him after he helped me that my coworkers who all have Company crackberries oh sorry Blackberrys that they just drooled over the TOUCH PRO I had. I wanna say if you need any kind of help especially "Da Kine" help give him a holla. I just want to add that I think the cooper is SWEET Jr just flashed juice 7 hey is going to let me know how it runs.
By the way I compared my TOUCH PRO to running like a NISSAN SKYLINE now it is tricked out and looking good with all the help of my BOY JR5416 hit him up see if he can help you.
Thanks bro i didnt c this comming,thats what spj is here for man to help other in need .

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2009, 10:02 PM
kadukuchelu kadukuchelu is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View kadukuchelu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kadukuchelu's Photo Album Add kadukuchelu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

:PDT_Armataz_45:Hey Bra you are welcome. Where I am from once you help someone in need they are your friends for life so anything that I can do for you I will do my best to make that happen. I just had one of my IT guys take my PRO for a test run and he came back to me saying he is going to get one after work. He has a little tiny centro and he is addicted to the PRO. I told him that when you get your PRO to let me know and I will help you flash a mod rom. I think we are both going to flash to juicey 7. I also told him that if you have any questions to hit you up JR and to check out SPJ for anything else. catch ya laters shaka bra
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kadukuchelu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2009, 08:49 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post

:PDT_Armataz_45:Hey Bra you are welcome. Where I am from once you help someone in need they are your friends for life so anything that I can do for you I will do my best to make that happen. I just had one of my IT guys take my PRO for a test run and he came back to me saying he is going to get one after work. He has a little tiny centro and he is addicted to the PRO. I told him that when you get your PRO to let me know and I will help you flash a mod rom. I think we are both going to flash to juicey 7. I also told him that if you have any questions to hit you up JR and to check out SPJ for anything else. catch ya laters shaka bra
Thanks bro make sure he joins the addiction lol here at spj

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
kine