Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-14-2009, 12:42 AM
gbogart100 gbogart100 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
SPJ Anniversary

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here at SPJ who has helped me out over the past year that I have been floating around the boards here. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all the patience and late night support, helping me evolve out of my noobishness (getting flamed for double posting etc) It has been an awesome year and I love my PPC now more than ever and I can't wait for more years to come here at SPJ!!

I will be leaving on the 17th to go on a short term missions trip to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa for the next month. We will be working at an orphanage, a primary school and teaching the people there about AIDS. When I come back, I'll post some pics for you guys! I'll see you all soon!!

Oh and btw, that ATR BETTER be out when I get back lol cuz I'm gonna be feining for a flash after a month w/o my Pro .
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gbogart100 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SPJ Anniversary

Thats whats SPJ is all about ive been here about same time and gotta tell no complaints here great staff and people that really wanna help out..hope you enjoy your trip and be back safe....thnxs

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

enjoy the trip and know that you will be making a difference in those peoples lives..... cant wait to have you back here and thanks for sticking with us through the tough and the good times
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View I930 KING's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View I930 KING's Photo Album Add I930 KING's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes this site is GREAT for noobs and stuff like like that. I just think that people on hear have all been noobs once and know what its like to be flamed. I love this site also it the best one out there. I just wish i was on it more in the past.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I930 KING For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2009, 11:53 AM
gbogart100 gbogart100 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View gbogart100's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gbogart100's Photo Album Add gbogart100's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

enjoy the trip and know that you will be making a difference in those peoples lives..... cant wait to have you back here and thanks for sticking with us through the tough and the good times
Oh they all have been good times, that's why i come on here, cuz it keeps me positive!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbogart100 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
anniversary, spj