Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-17-2009, 11:08 AM
deisel deisel is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View deisel's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deisel's Photo Album Add deisel's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
htc touch pro 2 and diamond info plz

does anybody know if this is coming to sprint the touch diamond 2 or pro 2 i have an upgrade finally and i hate the touch pro n diamond looks wise . im shallow i know lol but anyway im def awaiting the pro 2 but everytimei go to a sprint store sumbody says its never coming out ? for sprint in us
Old 05-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: htc touch pro 2 and diamond info plz

“ Originally Posted by deisel View Post

does anybody know if this is coming to sprint the touch diamond 2 or pro 2 i have an upgrade finally and i hate the touch pro n diamond looks wise . im shallow i know lol but anyway im def awaiting the pro 2 but everytimei go to a sprint store sumbody says its never coming out ? for sprint in us
well dont know how you think the pro and diamond are ugly considering the new diamond II looks pretty much the same but thats your opinion. but in the future please do a search...... this has been discussed many times and even posted here many times...... heres the link

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...ht=sprint+2009
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2009, 07:20 PM
deisel deisel is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View deisel's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deisel's Photo Album Add deisel's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thnx dash i woulda checked about for the post but the new change to to forum has me lost havent been on here in a while and the whole sites diff
Old 05-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by deisel View Post

thnx dash i woulda checked about for the post but the new change to to forum has me lost havent been on here in a while and the whole sites diff
if you scroll to the bottom of your screen in the lower left hand corner you will be able to change the skin and style.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, htc, info, plz, pro, touch