Old 05-31-2009, 03:18 PM
tlpalmer01 tlpalmer01 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Monitor cable

I have spent the last several hours searching the internet for this type of cable for my comp. monitor: AWM E89980-A SUNF PU STYLE 20276 80 degrees c 30v VW-1 DVI ANALOG CABLE. It took a while for me to take the monitor apart to get the cable out. My evil spawn induced cat completely chewed through the cord like it was a cord flavored in tuna juice. The cord is FUBAR beyond FUBAR. I am using the old huge monitor for now but my question is can anyone think of any place I could get this replacement cord for my mag innovision lt916s monitor or should I just chalk it up and buy a new monitor and put claymores and mines around it????
Old 05-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Monitor cable

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

I have spent the last several hours searching the internet for this type of cable for my comp. monitor: AWM E89980-A SUNF PU STYLE 20276 80 degrees c 30v VW-1 DVI ANALOG CABLE. It took a while for me to take the monitor apart to get the cable out. My evil spawn induced cat completely chewed through the cord like it was a cord flavored in tuna juice. The cord is FUBAR beyond FUBAR. I am using the old huge monitor for now but my question is can anyone think of any place I could get this replacement cord for my mag innovision lt916s monitor or should I just chalk it up and buy a new monitor and put claymores and mines around it????
you could prolly find one but if not on ebay you are going to be paying well close to 100 bucks for it so at thtis point if none for cheap on ebay hit up the ads or craigslist for a new one..... and old monitos you could always keep for parts if you get a comparable model or the same.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
cable, monitor