Old 06-07-2009, 02:52 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Lost Phone

well basically i went to the red wings game 5 last night with my buddy and my phone got stolen at the game. i will be without a phone until than so to all of you that have my number and see that im not responding please send me a pm and i will talk through that. i ill also update this post to let you know when im back and mobile again. through one of the security programs i did hard reset the device so no one has to worry about their info and or numbers being released....... thanks guys and hopefully all the members here and the local friends will see this post so they can contact me.

Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Lost Phone

that sucks dash, but what a hell of a game to be at.......
The Following User Says Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

well basically i went to the red wings game 5 last night with my buddy and my phone got stolen at the game. i will be without a phone until than so to all of you that have my number and see that im not responding please send me a pm and i will talk through that. i ill also update this post to let you know when im back and mobile again. through one of the security programs i did hard reset the device so no one has to worry about their info and or numbers being released....... thanks guys and hopefully all the members here and the local friends will see this post so they can contact me.

Thanks
Sorry to hear that bro..bet u getting another 1 wont be a promblem..lol

The Following User Says Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi bro damm thats not good news hope you getting new one so you hard reset and block it so the cant use it anymore ?

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following User Says Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Mobile Model: htc tilt
Mobile Carrier: att

View mobiletilt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mobiletilt's Photo Album Add mobiletilt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

what prog did u use to remotely hard reset your phone..that is something from sprint?
Old 06-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks
one word dash... Flexilis ive told you before and i ll tell you again... I can gps locate my phone with it. Even nuke the phone so as to make it unusable to anyone but me. hard reset it remotely as well....as long as its powered on i can find it..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 04:32 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

that sucks dash, but what a hell of a game to be at.......
yeah it was an awesome game and let me tell you the atmosphere at the joe during the cup finals is like nowhere else and the noise level especially in the 2nd period was just flat insane!! was a blast but they got to lower the prices on the beer hahha

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

Sorry to hear that bro..bet u getting another 1 wont be a promblem..lol
hahahaha nope got a new one for free through asurion since im good like that

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

hi bro damm thats not good news hope you getting new one so you hard reset and block it so the cant use it anymore ?

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
well cdma we donthave ssims so once the phone is called in as stolen it can never be activated or used again unless they go through a provider like cricket per say. and yuppers new one will be here on tuesday from asurion which i got for free cause im good like that and yup remotely got a hard reset through flexilis on the device before it was shut off.

“ Originally Posted by mobiletilt View Post

what prog did u use to remotely hard reset your phone..that is something from sprint?
flexilis like kaos said below

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

one word dash... Flexilis ive told you before and i ll tell you again... I can gps locate my phone with it. Even nuke the phone so as to make it unusable to anyone but me. hard reset it remotely as well....as long as its powered on i can find it..
yup thats what i was using kaos been using for a while now and got it all working great and did the hard reset that way. after the hard reset was performed the phone was shut off immediately thus not being able to get the coordinates of those ****ers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 04:56 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks
wow that sucks...i remember leaving my phone at work one time.it was one of those days that i was rushing to get the hell home. And i nearly had a heart attack...hahahahahaha

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 05:04 PM

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

wow that sucks...i remember leaving my phone at work one time.it was one of those days that i was rushing to get the hell home. And i nearly had a heart attack...hahahahahaha
It just happen to me yesreday up in wisconsin i do alot of traveling stopped a restaruant and finish eating left the place...guys follows me to the door and says is this yours and i said **** thats my pro i couldnt imagine leaving 200 miles later found out i left it i would probably had a heart attack..lmao

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 05:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

It just happen to me yesreday up in wisconsin i do alot of traveling stopped a restaruant and finish eating left the place...guys follows me to the door and says is this yours and i said **** thats my pro i couldnt imagine leaving 200 miles later found out i left it i would probably had a heart attack..lmao
yeah it sucks sicne i had a lot of work done to that one..... but owell now i will have a fresh start again lmao
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2009, 08:27 PM
amish papa smurf hustler

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn foo haha Ive been trying to text you to haha, figured youd had enough and shut r' down haha. Sucks to hear but glad you had fun and have a new one coming already.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
lost, phone