Old 06-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Superman369 Superman369 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
This is what Im talking about

Check this out. Sometimes we need the citizens to help us out like this.

Code

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/11-Year-Old-Girl-Raped.html

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 AM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: This is what Im talking about

I didn't get the opportunity to follow through like this when I found out about my 14 year old daughter's 24 year old "BOYFRIEND"

When I found out about the guy and went looking for him, it was too late, the cops found him first, and they wouldn't let me out of my truck to ID him. Too bad they know me, and knew what I was probably going to do.

Vigilante justice is not something that most folks would understand much less condone, it's usually a situational response.

Playing devil's advocate, I would say that it should be left up to the justice system. Having been the mother of a victim and being told they were going to give him probation, I say cut their hearts out with a spoon while tazing their testicles.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 06:50 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah beat his .... street style good the must do this more if you do that you dont deserve to be thread like human i like the part when the gets in jail the get beat up to the best sulotion for this is to cut of his ... only leaf tube for going to the toilet sick basterds

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Superman369 Superman369 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

If it was me pulling up and I knew what was going down, I may have had to go around the corner a couple times.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

If it was me pulling up and I knew what was going down, I may have had to go around the corner a couple times.
YEAH GOOD SUP OR LOOK THE OHTER WAY LOL when he is healt and go to jail the will now its him and wil beat him some more

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 09:44 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

He dont deserve to live they would of just killed his ass..good thing they got his crazy ass hopefully they ....his ass in jail for what he did..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

eye for an eye, vigilante justice is the better than our justice system which seems to favor the criminals more than the victim somehow turning the criminals into the victim....well he had a bad upbringing its not his fault.....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 10:53 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats what i'm talking about...i live in the area. and i had to do some extra security. for my kids.but you know what they should had crippled his ass....i would have taken the bat and beat his nuts up like ground beef so he wont have any desire of raping someone...good job citizens

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well from an ex-convict point of view, i think they shoulda raped him with a bathroom plunger! im not a judgemental person, but there are 2 types of people i have no respect and only hate for, child molesters and people who beat and abuse of the elderly. the messed up part is that we as a "country" dont have that point of view, so because of flaws in the system, this type of offenders only do like 5-8 years, and then get out and do the same again. they should put them in a maximum security prison instead of protecting them in there. im getting mad, time to move along for now.....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good this ****er got what he deserves, how can you take away an 11 year old girls innocence and hurt her like that? thats just ****ed up and heartless. hopefully since he still is alive he can rot in jail/prison and be someones ***** for the whole sentence.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 11:43 AM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

well from an ex-convict point of view, i think they shoulda raped him with a bathroom plunger! im not a judgemental person, but there are 2 types of people i have no respect and only hate for, child molesters and people who beat and abuse of the elderly. the messed up part is that we as a "country" dont have that point of view, so because of flaws in the system, this type of offenders only do like 5-8 years, and then get out and do the same again. they should put them in a maximum security prison instead of protecting them in there. im getting mad, time to move along for now.....

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

good this ****er got what he deserves, how can you take away an 11 year old girls innocence and hurt her like that? thats just ****ed up and heartless. hopefully since he still is alive he can rot in jail/prison and be someones ***** for the whole sentence.

oh believe me when i tell you.They'll be waiting for him when he gets there.If they don't him in solitaire confinement..But he either going to be killed or beat senseless

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 11:58 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Check this out. Sometimes we need the citizens to help us out like this.

Code

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/11-Year-Old-Girl-Raped.html
yeah sup..I saw this on the news...lol, that guys was put into crirtical condition...if that is the guy that did it then he got what he deserved...I am really proud how these neighbors cared about her so much that they went and caught him themselves....but I hope this is the guy...because the police and news kept on referring to him as a "person of interest," and they released his photo as well...so if this is not him and they released a photo...the city is looking at a huge lawsuit...but if it is him, which it most likely is, well good job philadelphia...we take care of our own!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Seriously F that guy!! I have two little girls, and I would have done the same,if not worst, Hate any kind of rapist, child molesters, and woman beaters, shit pisses me off!! So I have a question to lighten the mood, if you force a hooker to have sex, is that rape, or shop lifting?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

Seriously F that guy!! I have two little girls, and I would have done the same,if not worst, Hate any kind of rapist, child molesters, and woman beaters, shit pisses me off!! So I have a question to lighten the mood, if you force a hooker to have sex, is that rape, or shop lifting?

hahahaha that would be shop lifting...we classify hookers as goods..hahahahaha

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:28 PM
Mobile Model: G1
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile
Mobile OS: Unknown

View lalomartinez's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalomartinez's Photo Album Add lalomartinez's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Now that's some funny shit, that had me laughing for realz aye. ( we Chicanos say aye like we're Canadians, or something..aye)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lalomartinez For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:45 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by lalomartinez View Post

Now that's some funny shit, that had me laughing for realz aye. ( we Chicanos say aye like we're Canadians, or something..aye)

we philly guys say aight..lol

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:51 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

we philly guys say aight..lol
we new hampshire people say okay...lol

this some messed up shit, dis guy deserved gettin the beat down i mean 11 years old, that girls gonna be scarred for her life. People crack jokes about rape all the time around here and I always hate when they do cause you aint got no idea who has actually been raped.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

we new hampshire people say okay...lol

this some messed up shit, dis guy deserved gettin the beat down i mean 11 years old, that girls gonna be scarred for her life. People crack jokes about rape all the time around here and I always hate when they do cause you aint got no idea who has actually been raped.
exactly, thankfully we dont hear that up in michigan.... guess people are too busy at the local fast food drive thru thus wy are state sooooo obese.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 12:57 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

exactly, thankfully we dont hear that up in michigan.... guess people are too busy at the local fast food drive thru thus wy are state sooooo obese.
yeah our state is pretty obese as well with a mcdonalds no matter which direction you go, 3 taco bells, 5 burger kings, 10 mcdonalds, 5 wendys in my small ass city alone :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 01:22 PM

yeah our state is pretty obese as well with a mcdonalds no matter which direction you go, 3 taco bells, 5 burger kings, 10 mcdonalds, 5 wendys in my small ass city alone :P
hahahaaha look at the numbers we are wayyyyy worse than your area trust me since i have lived in both hahahaa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Mobile Model: XV-6800 (Flashed)
Mobile Carrier: Cricket
Mobile OS: 6.1

View DenverDev's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DenverDev's Photo Album Add DenverDev's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This guy will never see gen pop....he will be put in SHU (segregation)....Upon conviction and off to the pen, he will also be put in SHU....once there, he will not be getting out into gen pop....not to say that he couldnt have an "accident" but in the SHU units, he will be protected.......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DenverDev For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

To go off topic for a sec...detroit has 3 gas stations on the corners and liquour stores every 100 ft.....

but seriously i hope that slime gets what he deserves in prison but watch some bleeding heart judge feel sorry for him.......
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2009, 05:35 PM
amish papa smurf hustler
Mobile Model: touch pro

View smw's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View smw's Photo Album Add smw's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow just wow......I hope the best recovery possible for the little girl and her family. Im not a big gun person but do believe in the 2nd amendment. That being said I could only hope to be in the right place at the right time to put lead into someone like that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smw For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
talking