Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Vdubjetta98 Vdubjetta98 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Ocean
Mobile Carrier: Helio
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Call blocking software

Please help me out

i need some good call blocking software, there is a lot of it out there i know. but i want one that not only blocks known callers by thier caller id and sends them to voicemail. i want one that takes private unknown and restricted calls and [lays a voice prompt before hanging up on them.

i k now this is a go, because on my old samsung heat thier was this option and i loved it, when you got a unknown caller it would play either a buzy signal a dsl signal pick up and hang up . or "the subscriber you have dialed does not acccept private calls please hang up pick up again, dial *82 and try your call again" on my end id get no notifacation of a blocked call it wouldent waste my minutes, and i could use my phone normally while this happened.

sorry but i need aq proggy like this, anyyone can help
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vdubjetta98 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Call blocking software

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

Please help me out

i need some good call blocking software, there is a lot of it out there i know. but i want one that not only blocks known callers by thier caller id and sends them to voicemail. i want one that takes private unknown and restricted calls and [lays a voice prompt before hanging up on them.

i k now this is a go, because on my old samsung heat thier was this option and i loved it, when you got a unknown caller it would play either a buzy signal a dsl signal pick up and hang up . or "the subscriber you have dialed does not acccept private calls please hang up pick up again, dial *82 and try your call again" on my end id get no notifacation of a blocked call it wouldent waste my minutes, and i could use my phone normally while this happened.

sorry but i need aq proggy like this, anyyone can help

all the apps that block calls do in this manner and many hasve the option to pick up and hang up or send straight to voicemail..... but to have just that feature i dont think that there is sicne they usually have one with a way to block texts and some other little goodies at the same time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Vdubjetta98 Vdubjetta98 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Ocean
Mobile Carrier: Helio
Mobile OS: 5.0

View Vdubjetta98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vdubjetta98's Photo Album Add Vdubjetta98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well that may be my only option, but i understand that sometimes people call from private numbers with no fault of thier own. i wanted to play a greeting that tells them why i cannot get thier phonecall not just a random pickup\hangup. some people wouldnet understand,like relatives whos numbers are private
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vdubjetta98 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2009, 10:37 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Vdubjetta98 View Post

Well that may be my only option, but i understand that sometimes people call from private numbers with no fault of thier own. i wanted to play a greeting that tells them why i cannot get thier phonecall not just a random pickup\hangup. some people wouldnet understand,like relatives whos numbers are private
sounds like you need an answering service...... why not just when the phone calll is coming through dont you send a text with pre-made string and all telling people why you can answer.... should have the send this person a text menu tab right during the call even.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,455 Times in 377 Posts

View Metalmayhem's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Metalmayhem's Photo Album Add Metalmayhem's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I use magicall

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=179407&highlight=Mobiion*
works great for me it automatically makes it go to voicemail for private callers.. you can set it up how ever you want.

Also since I make it go to VM for private callers just make sure you leave a message in your VM that you do not answer private calls.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Metalmayhem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2009, 10:36 AM

“ Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post

I use magicall

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=179407&highlight=Mobiion*
works great for me it automatically makes it go to voicemail for private callers.. you can set it up how ever you want.

Also since I make it go to VM for private callers just make sure you leave a message in your VM that you do not answer private calls.
yuppers used to use the ssmae app wehn the psycho ex girlfriend was calling me 600 times a day literally...... i used this to save my battery but wasnt much good besdies not havign to look at my phone for every call to make sure it wasnt someone else.... changed my number days after but it worked great!! didnt have a hiccup once.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
blocking, software