ON3/\L ON3/\L is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Apple on Palm Pre iTunes Sync

apple responds to PRE’s ability to sync w/ itunes – make sure to tell your PRE –ITUNES customers to disable automatic software updates for ITUNES – it appears there will be an Apple patch in the future that prevents PRE from syncing wirelessly w/ Itunes – that is until PALM updates PRE software to Sync again! Check this link out for more infor...

Code

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/06/apple-on-palm-pre-itunes-sync-watch-out/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2009, 06:20 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Apple on Palm Pre iTunes Sync

hahaha i was reading about this the other day ad i find it hilarious that they are going to be going back and fourth constantly doing this.... and if not mistaking i think a developer built an app that all you have to do is run with they patch it and it will allow you to connect ill have to look into that some more and stop neglecting my pre so much like i have been lately since still recovering.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:24 PM
ON3/\L ON3/\L is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah...if you just don't do the iTune upgrades it should be fine. But that patch would be better so you actually could stay up to date and STILL sync your iTunes. I think this will be a war! Palm is using it as a selling point, and does not wont Apple taking it away. Plus, why the fuss apple?? Blackberries can sync iTunes as well so get over it...freaking cry babies don't know how to act when competition arrives and looks them in the face with an attitude...Wait until the Pre hits 3rd generation!!! This is only round 1 my friends!
The Following User Says Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by johnnyeoneal View Post

Yeah...if you just don't do the iTune upgrades it should be fine. But that patch would be better so you actually could stay up to date and STILL sync your iTunes. I think this will be a war! Palm is using it as a selling point, and does not wont Apple taking it away. Plus, why the fuss apple?? Blackberries can sync iTunes as well so get over it...freaking cry babies don't know how to act when competition arrives and looks them in the face with an attitude...Wait until the Pre hits 3rd generation!!! This is only round 1 my friends!
you said it all right there in the last line....... they are about to release yet again another iphone..... think of when they expand the webos and have more time, feedback, apps, and a name for funding to work with..... they will be a beast and as of now apple knows they are fine but with the rapid growth and the development that is already coming quick apple knpows that in the near future they will be in trouble and have their device really have compition with all the talk in the mobile world.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hahaha i hope palm take over i hate apple
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apple, itunes, palm, pre, sync