Old 06-23-2009, 03:39 PM
jr5416 jr5416 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Check this out SPJ

This is regarding spj's taylor on his battery life-

You are very cryptic and making a fairly outrageous claim for your battery as far as this forum is concerned, I'm of the belief, if it sounds too good, it probably is.

I went to

Code

www.smartphonejunkie.org
and I think it's really disorganized. What is it supposed to offer that ppc and xda don't? I could not find an ATR thread for the diamond, just one that says touch pro only. If this is real and you're not in the wrong forum, please post some links that work (all links I've found go to www.smartphonejunkie.org, not

Code

www.smartphonejunkie.org
and since your site doesn't support that, they fail) and lend some credibility to your claims. Looks to me like you're just trying to promote registrations and traffic to your site (spj)! Don't mean to flame, some of the feedback on threads here on ppcgeeks looks very good, but I'm a native new yorker and very suspicious by nature.

Original Link:

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72491&page=3
--------- New Post Merged on 23/6/2009 at 0420 --------

Ill prolli get banned from there since i called the guy a loser but its all good this is my site no one calls us out .

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-23-2009, 03:46 PM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800 Mogul
Mobile OS: 5.0

View MtbDoc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MtbDoc's Photo Album Add MtbDoc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Check this out SPJ

Funny, as I just found this site by reading that thread! I am an old fart, and it didn't take but a moment to find 'spj' on the web. So far, so good. Battery life has driven me crazy w/ my 6800 (which is about eligible for an upgrade). I'm back reading these boards to help me figure out which phone to go with, and then be able to find some friends to help me "tune up" my new phone.

Cryptic???? nah....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MtbDoc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 03:49 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MtbDoc View Post

Funny, as I just found this site by reading that thread! I am an old fart, and it didn't take but a moment to find 'spj' on the web. So far, so good. Battery life has driven me crazy w/ my 6800 (which is about eligible for an upgrade). I'm back reading these boards to help me figure out which phone to go with, and then be able to find some friends to help me "tune up" my new phone.

Cryptic???? nah....
It aint hard at all bro just takes a lil time getting used too ive been here for year and a couple of months now when i first came to spj i did not know how to navi around but i didnt go around dissing spj like that,couple days later i found my way around.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:02 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

What a bad person! If you don't like it, say so. Don't try calling someone else a liar. Why would someone cook stats? It says in Tay's post that he didn't use the phone, he was on vacation. Geez.

Disorganized, I don't think so.

Hard to find stuff - NOT.

I'm working, watching kids, watching Judge Judy, downloading movies, all at the same time, and I can find this stuff.

What a >>>>>>> ???? Just can't find the right words.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:05 PM

I see alot of spj members over there now bashing at him now thats great he deserves it .

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi guys this is my posted at ppc geeks the removed it already lol

hi what are you saying disorganized what you dont now *** TAKE THE SPJ TOUR NOOB WHE HAVE NO MESSY BOARD NO DUBBEL POST NOTHING IS IN THE WRONG PLACE USE SEARCH YOU COME HERE ON PPC GEEKS BASHING ON SPJ FOR REAL BIG NOOB YOU ARE LEARN HOW TO NAVIGATE A SITE

GRTZ JAKUZA1977 AKA CYBER WEESJE MODERATOR@SPJ moderator@spj

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im not going to knock the other sites cause i visit them too but this site i find is much more easy to navagate thru and the staff is extremely patient in helping people ( me included) and sometimes they just dont get the recognition they deserve to make this site the best for ppc.......

whatever is causing that person to bash spj could be the fact that he didnt follow the rules several times and was reprimanded for it.......

Thanks to everyone......
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:26 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

not sure why he got so disrespectful about all of this but here is what I wrote.

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=992300#post992300

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:37 PM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ View Post

not sure why he got so disrespectful about all of this but here is what I wrote.

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=992300#post992300
he bro he is register here on the same name he only made 1 post members name etski if you whant to ban him here i hate guys ho say ** about us BIG NOOB just like that peewe guy on his profile you can see htc diamond wm 5 no wonder his battery life sucks

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

he bro he is register here on the same name he only made 1 post members name etski if you whant to ban him here i hate guys ho say ** about us BIG NOOB just like that peewe guy on his profile you can see htd diamond wm 5 no wonder his battery life sucks

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
haha ya lets not ban him just yet....lets wait till he slips here then we can do it....maybe he will apologize for his stupid reply....you never know.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 04:41 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

You are very cryptic and making a fairly outrageous claim for your battery as far as this forum is concerned, I'm of the belief, if it sounds too good, it probably is.

I went to

Code

www.smartphonejunkie.org
and I think it's really disorganized. What is it supposed to offer that ppc and xda don't? I could not find an ATR thread for the diamond, just one that says touch pro only. If this is real and you're not in the wrong forum, please post some links that work (all links I've found go to www.smartphonejunkie.org, not

Code

www.smartphonejunkie.org
and since your site doesn't support that, they fail) and lend some credibility to your claims. Looks to me like you're just trying to promote registrations and traffic to your site (spj)! Don't mean to flame, some of the feedback on threads here on ppcgeeks looks very good, but I'm a native new yorker and very suspicious by nature.

Original Link:

Code

Ill prolli get banned from there since i called the guy a loser but its all good this is my site no one calls us out .

just another ass wipe that don't know anything.Every owner of a site runs it differently to there taste just, like i run it here.Apparently that butt head, just don't know how to read the title or don't know how to use the search properly using key words, that's what i call a dummy,He is so glued to ppcgeek that he don't take an adventure to other site like we do..That's what i call a momma boy.Don't let it get to you guys.Its worthless and immature.The most important thing is we are all family here.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-23-2009, 05:34 PM
Worlds BEST site spj.com
Mobile Model: Vogue WinMo 6.5
Mobile Carrier: Sprint WinMo 6.5

Thanked 1,070 Times in 269 Posts

View thermus's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thermus's Photo Album Add thermus's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I say everyone should go to him for his expertise. lol. I love to burn people at the stake when they bad mouth so like taylor said. Let him stay but we should all go to him for "advice" since he is an expert. HAHAHAHAHA

“ Quote ”

NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!
They're around for our intertainment
quoted by thermus himself

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thermus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, I too, jumped on the bandwagon and replied. So I will, more likely than not, will be baned soon. Plus I was trying to get my post count up. hehehe. So in the meantime, here's my reply about our fav european mod:

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=992433&postcount=36
And for the record, I spent three years in Germany in the Army, so I traveled a lot. And yes, CYBER WEESJE, has jumped on me here at SPJ, but I'm sure once I fly to Belgium and kick him in the coin purse all will be well again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 05:56 PM

“ Originally Posted by godslunatk View Post

Well, I too, jumped on the bandwagon and replied. So I will, more likely than not, will be baned soon. Plus I was trying to get my post count up. hehehe. So in the meantime, here's my reply about our fav european mod:

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=992433&postcount=36
And for the record, I spent three years in Germany in the Army, so I traveled a lot. And yes, CYBER WEESJE, has jumped on me here at SPJ, but I'm sure once I fly to Belgium and kick him in the coin purse all will be well again.
he bro wel yeah this whas a slap againts my face bashing like that on spj and on taylorspj and i jump on you wel yeah i can be nag about the rulez sometimes bud i forgive just as easly unless you poke me again lol no hard feelings bro against you

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:00 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

he bro wel yeah this whas a slap againts my face bashing like that on spj and on taylorspj and i jump on you wel yeah i can be nag about the rulez sometimes bud i forgive just as easly unless you poke me again lol no hard feelings bro against you

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
np dude, we're good. Sometimes Americans forget how passionate Europeans can be. I think it's funny as h#ll thou. :PDT_Armataz_45: besides, i miss the beer.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:18 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

CYBER - dude you are my most favorite finder of all. You are patient, and language disparity or not, you've always been helpful to me.

I posted on that thread, to give him my usage and stuff and ATR. I have real time experience with that rom, I love it, and use it all the time. I put it on other peoples' phones because it is stable.

In regards to some poser bashing on you, Taylor, and SPJ in general, he's worthless. I don't think banning him will do anything, he'll find another way to irritate folks.

As far as not knowing how to get around SPJ, he's even less than a noob, he's a a a LAZBIE - that's a LAZy newBIE.... ha ha ha - I made a new word!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:24 PM

I think the guy got banned i dont see him anymore lol or did i miss his thread some how ?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:32 PM

coz boogie took all the flame posts down. damn. oh well at least someone the quoted me. hahahaha. so in short world peace, end hunger, go METS!! and I'm paypal certified.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dont worry about it guys, its no big deal, there will always be peole bashing against others work and to me thats sad jsut say not your taste or style dont have to be disrespectful or anything. my opinion but let people be people and brush it off like a bad ex....... represent spj and show that we are better than they are for starting kiddie drama
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:45 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha damn right as i finished my 3 paragraph long rant on him they took it down, that took so much time! <3 weesj and tay you muhh boys. You know you loved here

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 09:22 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

haha damn right as i finished my 3 paragraph long rant on him they took it down, that took so much time! <3 weesj and tay you muhh boys. You know you loved here
thats for sure i love you too venum
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL that guy sounds like a nood anyway haha SPJ Rules !!!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 02:05 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thats for sure i love you too venum
Yet another thread getting re-directed to the infamous Dash/Venum homosexual love scandal!!!!!!:girl_drink2:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 06:40 AM

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

Yet another thread getting re-directed to the infamous Dash/Venum homosexual love scandal!!!!!!:girl_drink2:
Yea y do they say they want each other lol u guys r nuts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 08:21 AM

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

OMG I always thought that was odd and didn't think anyone else noticed.

j/k
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2009, 12:23 PM

Yea y do they say they want each other lol u guys r nuts

“ Originally Posted by godslunatk View Post

OMG I always thought that was odd and didn't think anyone else noticed.

j/k
hahahha you guys are just jealous that you dont have the dash hahahhahhahaahha we just like to mess around and have always been like that.... i never had a brother but two older sisters and venum is the type of person thats lie a brudda to me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Leo aka HD2
Mobile Carrier: 3 Mobile Australia

View Shaunym's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Shaunym's Photo Album Add Shaunym's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I went to

Code

www.smartphonejunkie.org

Code

www.smartphonejunkie.org

Original Link:

Code

HAHAHAHA that is funny stuff, good find JR but hionestly, WHO CARES??? Let's worry about what SPJ members think cos "WE R FAMILY"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaunym For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2009, 01:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by Shaunym View Post

HAHAHAHA that is funny stuff, good find JR but hionestly, WHO CARES??? Let's worry about what SPJ members think cos "WE R FAMILY"
thats what im saying.... if they steal some work than get all over them of course..... but when someone makes a thread like that they are pissed and wanting to get a rise out of us..... by giving it back he is getting what he/she wants and thats attention.... so by being quiet or nicely stating that your opinion wont give the person the satisfaction..... its those damn childish games that we all used to play for attention hahahaa
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2009, 06:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Leo aka HD2
Mobile Carrier: 3 Mobile Australia

View Shaunym's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Shaunym's Photo Album Add Shaunym's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thats what im saying.... if they steal some work than get all over them of course..... but when someone makes a thread like that they are pissed and wanting to get a rise out of us..... by giving it back he is getting what he/she wants and thats attention.... so by being quiet or nicely stating that your opinion wont give the person the satisfaction..... its those damn childish games that we all used to play for attention hahahaa
10 4 rubber ducky. well said
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaunym For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
check, spj