Old 06-27-2009, 01:43 AM
GokuSS3 GokuSS3 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Transfomers Revenge of The Fallen

UPDATE: Transformers Adds Another $28.6M Thursday
Source: Variety, erc BoxOffice June 26, 2009

Paramount and DreamWorks' Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen earned another $28.6 million on Thursday, bringing its two-day domestic total to $89.2 million.

The film is on its way to scoring one of the top five-day openings of all-time at the worldwide box office. Overseas, the sequel's total through Wednesday was a whopping $59 million from 11,500 locations in 58 territories Wednesday, putting the worldwide tally at a massive $146.6 million.

The current record-holder for the best five-day domestic gross is The Dark Knight, which earned $203.8 million its first five days last year. That's followed by Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith with $172.8 million and Spider-Man 3 with $169.4 million.

Of the 4,234 screens on which "Transformers" is playing domestically, 169 locations are IMAX. IMAX reported a record-breaking opening day gross of $1 million for a per-screen average of $24,000.

Code

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56635
At the rate this movie is going it will serpass The Dark Knight !!!! Who would of thought I didnt. Only 2 days an there is still this week for it too hit its 5 day opening haha.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 01:46 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Transfomers Revenge of The Fallen

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

UPDATE: Transformers Adds Another $28.6M Thursday
Source: Variety, erc BoxOffice June 26, 2009

Paramount and DreamWorks' Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen earned another $28.6 million on Thursday, bringing its two-day domestic total to $89.2 million.

The film is on its way to scoring one of the top five-day openings of all-time at the worldwide box office. Overseas, the sequel's total through Wednesday was a whopping $59 million from 11,500 locations in 58 territories Wednesday, putting the worldwide tally at a massive $146.6 million.

The current record-holder for the best five-day domestic gross is The Dark Knight, which earned $203.8 million its first five days last year. That's followed by Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith with $172.8 million and Spider-Man 3 with $169.4 million.

Of the 4,234 screens on which "Transformers" is playing domestically, 169 locations are IMAX. IMAX reported a record-breaking opening day gross of $1 million for a per-screen average of $24,000.

Code

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56635
At the rate this movie is going it will serpass The Dark Knight !!!! Who would of thought I didnt. Only 2 days an there is still this week for it too hit its 5 day opening haha.
NICE! and more people are going to see it cause of the whole racism thing now :P

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 01:48 AM

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

NICE! and more people are going to see it cause of the whole racism thing now :P
LOL people need to lighten up , I thought it was super funny but i guess people took offense to the matter.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

damn thats some crazy shit right there it is a great movie, i just dont understand why all the critics are calling it mediocre and all..... i thought it was pretty damn good if i should say so myself saw it in imax tonight
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 01:52 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

damn thats some crazy shit right there it is a great movie, i just dont understand why all the critics are calling it mediocre and all..... i thought it was pretty damn good if i should say so myself saw it in imax tonight
nic ebro i gotta go see this in iMax harry potter comes out soon too if you havent seen pelham 123 GO SEE THE GODDAMN MOVIE best movie ive seen in a long time...I want to see hurt locker as well looks like a great movie...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 AM

Awww the critics dont like these Super hero movies the Dark Knight was the second best money making movie of all time , and did it win any Oscars NO!!! So i expect that from them lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile OS: Unknown

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Seems like everyone was expecting it to be something it wasn't imo. Problem is, this is based off of a 1970's-1980's kids superhero cartoon. So of course it's not meant to be something like terminator.

I for one thought it was the best movie I have seen in quite a while. Absolutely fantastic.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
fallen, revenge, transfomers