Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
claudius claudius is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
moved

my uncle called me randomly to move to florida last week with him i did its my second day here im in orlando metro area i believe its called. Any 1 from around the area know some cool things to do over here and where are the underground clothing stores located i lived in mass before so i used to go to like karmaloop or bodegas any1 know a store like that over here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2009, 06:14 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: moved

im in Miami.....but there is a place in orlando called OLD TOWN.... that was a pretty kewl place to check out.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2009, 06:35 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

my uncle called me randomly to move to florida last week with him i did its my second day here im in orlando metro area i believe its called. Any 1 from around the area know some cool things to do over here and where are the underground clothing stores located i lived in mass before so i used to go to like karmaloop or bodegas any1 know a store like that over here
First, get an Epass or Sunpass. TRUST ME.

My favorite places to go are below:

Waterford Lakes shopping center on Alafaya Trail and the 408 (toll road). It's an outdoor mall with all sorts of sales. Old Navy, Tilly's, Sketchers (kinda factory outlets) Super Target. Barnes and Nobile, Best Buy. Regal movies w/ IMAX. (which is the only movie theater I go to BTW. fandango.com tickets in advance) A GREAT sushi bar at the north end of the complex next to Washington Mutual Bank. But stay away from the Sprint store. No one there has a clue about anything outside of new sales. I can't stress how I'm serious I am. I would rather drag my a$$ across a mile of broken glass then to set foot in that store.

The Floirda Mall, 8001 South Orange Blossom Trail. LOTS of sales everyday. Great mall, it can get busy thou, so go early.

My favorite place to go to people watch for beautiful people if your really really wealthy and have money to throw away Mall at Millenia, high end stores. Conroy and Millenia, south of downtown just off of I-4. I'm going to Nova Southeastern College, which is beside the mall, so I eat lunch at the food court.

Downtown for weekends has Church Street and the Church Street Exchange. Several nightclubs and bars.

Orlando has pretty much anything else you need or are into.

If you like strangers, crowds, and hot steamy weather you can go to Disney, Epcot, Seaworld, City Walk, Downtown Disney etc.

--------- New Post Merged on 1/7/2009 at 0817 --------

Oh and if you looking fo underground clothing, it'll depend on what you mean "underground."

Tilly's is a semi underground skate, surf, clothing store. There's one a Waterford Lakes and a smaller one inside the Floirda mall. There is another Skate, surf store at the intersection of Alayfaya Trail and University, which is north of Waterford Lakes at the entrance to UCF. Both stores has work shirts, t's, shorts, jeans etc.

Other stores are all over the metro area, again it depends on what you are into. and if this is the clothing site you mentioned karmaloop.com. then Tilly's is your best choice for the newest clothing items.

as a side note, your about two years too late for Hot Topic at the Florida mall. They used to be really cutting edge, then they changed there format to trendy.

Lastly there is an underground store near Sears in the Florida mall, the name eludes me, but thier pretty cutting edge too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
claudius claudius is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thank u psychotk that was alot of info ill check some this out i went to the mill mall it is prety high end it has a valley parking thats crazy
Old 07-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

thank u psychotk that was alot of info ill check some this out i went to the mill mall it is prety high end it has a valley parking thats crazy

hehe thats why i can only afford to eat at the food court.
The Following User Says Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
moved