Old 07-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Kiit408 Kiit408 is offline   Thread Starter  
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
DAY AFTER 4th of July ;(

dude i'm so messed up and my girl pissed me off... and my boys made up for that... we got faded and just acted a fool... lol.. had hella laughs... and was on a high feel... literaly... lol.. then the reason my girl pissed me off.. is cause i'm in one city 2hrs of driviing she is in another city... now my girl is hella fine... lol... but a little thick now... so when i'm not there she gets eaten up by dudes hitting on her... and even when i'm there.. so i'm a little insecure cause her smiles look like flirts... so i don't blame dudes for mistaking them for flirts...

she didn't call me all day and then i call her sister.. and her sister is messed up and she picks up the phone... passes the phone to my girl and then she hangs up.... she calls me in the bathroom cause the party was way too loud... then i just hang up cause she doesn't let me know ish... so then i get a voicemail... and she goes off on me about how i'm an as shole... WTF?... so wateva... i don't answer her calls after that... then she mentions that im with a girl and that's y i don't answer..

so all in all... i'm hung over... tired... sleepy... stomach full for some reason... and not planning on talking to my girl till she says sorry cause i'm damn tired of hearing its my fault and i should appologize... forget that... i'm way too hung over for that.... if she doesn't call i think i'm just gonna see her monday.. watever... don't hate.. lol.. its my p;ussy.. lol...

so wat did you guys do... ???? and how you guys feeling this lovely but messed up morning...lol.... ????
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: DAY AFTER 4th of July ;(

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

dude i'm so messed up and my girl pissed me off... and my boys made up for that... we got faded and just acted a fool... lol.. had hella laughs... and was on a high feel... literaly... lol.. then the reason my girl pissed me off.. is cause i'm in one city 2hrs of driviing she is in another city... now my girl is hella fine... lol... but a little thick now... so when i'm not there she gets eaten up by dudes hitting on her... and even when i'm there.. so i'm a little insecure cause her smiles look like flirts... so i don't blame dudes for mistaking them for flirts...

she didn't call me all day and then i call her sister.. and her sister is messed up and she picks up the phone... passes the phone to my girl and then she hangs up.... she calls me in the bathroom cause the party was way too loud... then i just hang up cause she doesn't let me know ish... so then i get a voicemail... and she goes off on me about how i'm an as shole... WTF?... so wateva... i don't answer her calls after that... then she mentions that im with a girl and that's y i don't answer..

so all in all... i'm hung over... tired... sleepy... stomach full for some reason... and not planning on talking to my girl till she says sorry cause i'm damn tired of hearing its my fault and i should appologize... forget that... i'm way too hung over for that.... if she doesn't call i think i'm just gonna see her monday.. watever... don't hate.. lol.. its my p;ussy.. lol...

so wat did you guys do... ???? and how you guys feeling this lovely but messed up morning...lol.... ????
damn rough night byu the sounds of things.... naw im fine but i rarely get hung over
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Feel I did not go to bed until five in the morning I went to so many BBQs and to top that off today is my brothers BDay so imagine how everything went from there .... I woke up because I was hungry AGAIN hahaha ... so for me it was a cool night and day ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Kiit408 Kiit408 is offline   Thread Starter  
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

damn rough night byu the sounds of things.... naw im fine but i rarely get hung over

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Feel I did not go to bed until five in the morning I went to so many BBQs and to top that off today is my brothers BDay so imagine how everything went from there .... I woke up because I was hungry AGAIN hahaha ... so for me it was a cool night and day ...

sounds like i'm the only miserable one on the 5th lol... i got that im not here all the way feeling... sucks... plus did i mention i'm at work... yeah i know... sucks more... funny though cause customers are asking about a battery and i take them to the phone section... hahaha...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
4th, day, july