Old 07-06-2009, 02:04 AM
Kiit408 Kiit408 is offline   Thread Starter  
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Cannot Delete Corrupt Files on Vogue

so i was downloading some umm lets say some adult stuff from the web for my phone and well in doing that i'm guessing it created some files in my pictures and video folder that come up in symbols that you would normally find in like your computers symbol area... and well i've been looking for ways to delete it cause it's like 5 folders that have nothing in them... they are saved to my sd card.... and can't delete because the file names and folder are part of something and it won't allow me to delete...

also when i use activesync my phone opens like my usernames info... like a folder with folders... lol... that show my whole username info and systems and stuff.. any answers to this?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: wierd help with my vogue

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

so i was downloading some umm lets say some adult stuff from the web for my phone and well in doing that i'm guessing it created some files in my pictures and video folder that come up in symbols that you would normally find in like your computers symbol area... and well i've been looking for ways to delete it cause it's like 5 folders that have nothing in them... they are saved to my sd card.... and can't delete because the file names and folder are part of something and it won't allow me to delete...

also when i use activesync my phone opens like my usernames info... like a folder with folders... lol... that show my whole username info and systems and stuff.. any answers to this?
I've never encountered this problem before but I would try using resco file explorer cause it will allow you to delete stuff that normally won't delete using the stock file explorer....also in resco you can go into options and choose to show hidden files and it might show that there are actually some files in those folders that aren't meant to be seen
here's the link

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/resco-explorer-2008-t171483.html?t=171483&highlight=resco

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 03:01 AM
My Phone Is Black

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF View Post

I've never encountered this problem before but I would try using resco file explorer cause it will allow you to delete stuff that normally won't delete using the stock file explorer....also in resco you can go into options and choose to show hidden files and it might show that there are actually some files in those folders that aren't meant to be seen
here's the link

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/resco-explorer-2008-t171483.html?t=171483&highlight=resco

will work for WM6.5 looks like an easier program than the regular file explorer... bigger folders and stuff looks great but i saw the reqs and i didn't see 6.5... will it work?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

will work for WM6.5 looks like an easier program than the regular file explorer... bigger folders and stuff looks great but i saw the reqs and i didn't see 6.5... will it work?
yea it will work, most of the programs here will work for 6.5 but won't say so since it hasn't officially been released...I personally think resco is the best file explorer because it is finger friendly and allows you to overwrite rom files which you need to do for certain customizations

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if all else fails u could hard reset....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 09:05 AM
EkLiPz3
Mobile Model: BB Bold 9700
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: BlackBerry

View eklipz3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eklipz3's Photo Album Add eklipz3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

They both are right... if it comes down to it the best thing you can do is just chop it up as a loss and hard reset your device and format your sd card.. hate to say it but that always takes care of any prob ... unless u brick your phone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eklipz3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 12:47 PM
My Phone Is Black

how can i change the name of the title of this thread to cannot delete corrupt files on phone.... ???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how can i change the name of the title of this thread to cannot delete corrupt files on phone.... ???
I do it for you. :P

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
corrupt, delete, files, vogue, wierd