Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 PM
raybond25 raybond25 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
John Madden and Al Michaels Commentate

Madden: Well what we have here is obviously a mismatch. On one side we have this young kid whose experience doesn’t extend past trying to hit bathroom ceiling tiles while his opponent has been dominating the game for years. He is going to have to play some good defense if he wants to keep her offense contained, or else we might be seeing a forfeit early in the first half.

Michaels: I see what you’re saying John, but I don’t think you are giving this kid enough credit. He has been on a steady training program practicing up to five times a day. He has been mentally and physically preparing himself for this day his entire life. As for his opponent, she has been relaxed on her training program and focusing solely on each game leaving a big hole where her tight defense use to dominate. If he can focus on finding that hole without a lot of contact he might be able to, who knows, score a few times.

Madden: Well, here’s what’s going to happen. The person who came to play today with the most stamina is going to outlast the other person because stamina is the measure of how long you can last.

Michaels: Great insight, John.

Madden: And here’s the kickoff. She sends the condom to him from out of her dresser drawer…and he fumbles it!

Michaels: He recovers it however and he has the wrapper open and the condom on quickly. He isn’t going to throw this game away that quickly.

Madden: Boom! Penetration, there is the first point of contact. Watch this replay of his face the first moment he realizes he is no longer a virgin. He’s been hit so hard he doesn’t know where he is at.

Michaels: On the next play he seems to have recovered and has a look of determination. He seems to be mumbling something; can we get a close up? It’s official; he is reciting the periodic table. A nice strategy to keep his mind focused, young players often can find themselves sidelined if they get too crazy in there.

Madden: Eww! Looks like we might have had an injury on that play. Watch it again, here she is trying to make the switch from missionary to the reverse cowgirl toe tug and he just didn’t know how to handle the situation. He went the wrong way and looks to have maybe over-extended himself a little.

Michaels: His opponent showing some nice sportsmanlike conduct and apologizes for the unnecessary roughness. They set up for the same play again and…look at this, she is laughing at him behind his back.

Madden: That is just wrong. They start the play and it seems she has really taken over the game right here. She is really in control and you can see in his face that he knows his defense is breaking down. Could this be the game?

Michaels: Do you believe in miracles!? YES!!! His toes are curling! That is it! Game over! Look at the disappointment on her face. Our poor rookie takes to the bathroom to clean himself up.

original link :

Code

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1712188
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: John Madden and Al Michaels Commentate

hahahhaa very nice and is it bad that i could actually here their voices speaking this out as i read it?
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 10:15 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahhaa very nice and is it bad that i could actually here their voices speaking this out as i read it?
i could too..i think maddens voice is one i will never forget..i have played alot of madden 08......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i could too..i think maddens voice is one i will never forget..i have played alot of madden 08......
glad im not alone on this one hahaaha ive been playing mthe madded series since it first came out in the early early 90s when all it was named is madden without aa year since they felt it woul be a flop at mike ditkas pro football..... hahaha we see how that ended up and could you imagine athe major football game for all consoles having ditka on the front cover? hahahahaa
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
commentate, john, madden, michaels