Old 07-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Kiit408 Kiit408 is offline   Thread Starter  
My Phone Is Black
Mobile Model: The Mystery Diamond
Mobile Carrier: The Yellow Stripes
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
i need to vent about gf sorry

so i moved out of frisco cause my family was having financial problems... i thought it would be smart to move out of girls house to get away from wasting money on her and having to do it big... so then 8 months pass...

she lives in an appartment with 6 roommates... including her...

she gets this guy who is taller than me... 66 to be exact and white blue eyed... and well i don't find him to be handsome or watever but ever since he's been at the house it seems like my girl doesn't have time to call or like even let me know that she's ok....

she says i'm overprotective and that i put her in a shell... because i tell her to let me know where she leaving to and when she get there to let me know she ok... i don't see it as overprotective... am i?.. i've been hurting to think that maybe i might be... so this guy is somewat like me... attitude wise and well i see him not as a threat but a potential threat... he parties with my girl and all the roomies and stay up past 2am and they are just in the house... he's gonna be there for two months to live but i feel like 2 months of seeing a guy day in and day out... i think can cause somewat of an attraction... may i add... i don't drive cause of DUI... recommend not getting one... and so it's hard... to think...

i've been beating myself up... and just don't know if i'm just gelouse... or just trippin... been with her for 3 yrs coming up... so wat should i do ignore it or wat... but i'm seriously getting mad and gelouse... she the type of drunk to just be up and wild... but very smart about how to react but not so much when she drunk... wat do you guys think... i need advice..

THANKS SPJ... i know i was all over the place with this post but i'm just going crazy!!!!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: i need to vent about gf sorry

Man .... sorry for the situation you are in right now ... but I'm assuming that the guy knows about you and your girl ... correct? If not make your presence known bro .. so at least he knows that there is no way there ... about you being "over protective" maybe you have to let go of the constant phone calls or messages to check on her that usually suffocates girls and give you BS later or create unnecessary drama for the both of you ... better yet since you are unable to drive ask her take a walk with you and stuff ... u know old school stuff chics like that is all about the details man .... in addition tell her that you just want to know how she is and stuff and that you are not controlling her at any point and that you are just looking for her well being and that you care about her ..
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 06:33 PM
My Phone Is Black

View Kiit408's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Kiit408's Photo Album Add Kiit408's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Man .... sorry for the situation you are in right now ... but I'm assuming that the guy knows about you and your girl ... correct? If not make your presence known bro .. so at least he knows that there is no way there ... about you being "over protective" maybe you have to let go of the constant phone calls or messages to check on her that usually suffocates girls and give you BS later or create unnecessary drama for the both of you ... better yet since you are unable to drive ask her take a walk with you and stuff ... u know old school stuff chics like that is all about the details man .... in addition tell her that you just want to know how she is and stuff and that you are not controlling her at any point and that you are just looking for her well being and that you care about her ..

like i met the dude shook his hand and chilled together for a couple days... cause i spent the night... but just the fact that he's gonna be getting drunk with my girl and get into those deep convo's or nasty convo's he might want to test or she might want to... i trust her.. but i feel like the reason i'm trippin so hard is cause i feel like she doesn't make me feel like there IS NO REASON TO TRIP... she can tell you.. but when she proves it to you... it's a different story.. idk..

i asked my female manager for a hug... lol.... and after i wrote this i felt 30 percent better... thank you spj for listening.. still sad... but nothing you can fix... need to talk to her about things... when the time comes.. face to face... give her some time to get tired of partying...so i can slip in right at the right time...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry to hear that bro but there is no way to know if she is cheating on you or not unless you have physical proof or she tells you. What i would do is surprise her one of these day ask a friend to drive you or take the bus. Just surpriser with flowers or something like that that way she doesnt know that you are checking up on her. Love makes you blind and dumn some times
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is your girl the hottest in the room?, if that's the case then i'd be worried, if not then you may be a little too needy and she's just trying to have some fun without you since you seem to always be there or make yourself always present(not necessarily physically), I'd say give her a little space and time to miss you a little bit. Only you know if 3 years of being together means actually something to her, come on now, we get the feeling when someone is just not there for us anymore. Good luck bro!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 06:58 PM
My Phone Is Black

“ Originally Posted by jdep1 View Post

sorry to hear that bro but there is no way to know if she is cheating on you or not unless you have physical proof or she tells you. What i would do is surprise her one of these day ask a friend to drive you or take the bus. Just surpriser with flowers or something like that that way she doesnt know that you are checking up on her. Love makes you blind and dumn some times

well she coming to see me monday... she's also taking off to colorado... and then her party on the 25th... yeah i'm going CRAZY!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 10/7/2009 at 0818 --------

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

Is your girl the hottest in the room?, if that's the case then i'd be worried, if not then you may be a little too needy and she's just trying to have some fun without you since you seem to always be there or make yourself always present(not necessarily physically), I'd say give her a little space and time to miss you a little bit. Only you know if 3 years of being together means actually something to her, come on now, we get the feeling when someone is just not there for us anymore. Good luck bro!
she the one in the pic wit me... she is the finest in the whole house and the really GET to know you type of person... the type to strike a conversation to become good buddies with you... ya know... yeah... i'm tripping.. .

on top of that... we were getting high and the dude brought a friend and his friend was talking about how his girl was fine... and then new dude said yeah... both your girls are hella fine... so then i was like in an awww... and then other dude said yea where are those fine ass hos you were talking about... then guess who walks out the door in some short ass shorts????... yep you guessed it right... yeah but she knew dudes were looking so she sat in my lap and kissed me...

dont get me wrong she a good girl and all just gelouse cause she doesn't make me feel secure...!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good luck and i would just let her be and chill on the texts a little bit, honestly i used to be the saem way, i am an old school dude that was taught how to treat a lady with opening doors, and always showing respect to them (unless they push to far hahaha) but anyways, i used to check up on my girls like you do but 2 gf's later i realized this wasn't the way. you can make them feel special and they love it for a period, but than women start to want to hang out with their friends and spend some time away just as us guys do. so i would give her a little breathing space for some time and let her really miss you, if she does love you (which i feel she does especially after 3 years) than she will call and express that. dont wait too long like a week or anything otherwise it looks and seems to the girl that you are pissed, moving on, dont care, or dont love them..... jsut give her some time to clear her head and you do the same. 99.9% of the time a human goes with their first instinct when dating so pretty much she is leaning for staying together or leaving already right now and the reason she said is because you are smothering her. just since she doesnt like that work on that and in a coule days if she doesnt call ask if you two can have some alone time where you can talk to eachother like walking over to get some ice cream or something. than explain to her how you feel, dont use exact words of someone else or anything just truly how you feel about the situation with her living with him, than partying late with him, and how it makes you feel.... also bring up the fact that you are willing to work on your own flaws which would be giving her more space and not always having her call or anything. trust me the calls and all are nice to receive for a while to make sure you get somewhere safely, but they get old really quick. my mom used to always make me text before i left somewhere to come home and would text me to see when i was leaving and all. the what time to be home i can understand but leaving after i said got old... not exactly the saem but the point behind is that it can get tiring and seem liek too much after a period of time.... so take a breather go hang out with the guys somewhere besides the bar, go bowling, laser tag, video games, anything to help ease your mind and you will be fine... best wishes and if you need to talk send me a pm and ill get you my number wheere you can text or call me on if im not working,

and cute girl btw, i like my darker girls like asians and latinas
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 08:04 PM
My Phone Is Black

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

good luck and i would just let her be and chill on the texts a little bit, honestly i used to be the saem way, i am an old school dude that was taught how to treat a lady with opening doors, and always showing respect to them (unless they push to far hahaha) but anyways, i used to check up on my girls like you do but 2 gf's later i realized this wasn't the way. you can make them feel special and they love it for a period, but than women start to want to hang out with their friends and spend some time away just as us guys do. so i would give her a little breathing space for some time and let her really miss you, if she does love you (which i feel she does especially after 3 years) than she will call and express that. dont wait too long like a week or anything otherwise it looks and seems to the girl that you are pissed, moving on, dont care, or dont love them..... jsut give her some time to clear her head and you do the same. 99.9% of the time a human goes with their first instinct when dating so pretty much she is leaning for staying together or leaving already right now and the reason she said is because you are smothering her. just since she doesnt like that work on that and in a coule days if she doesnt call ask if you two can have some alone time where you can talk to eachother like walking over to get some ice cream or something. than explain to her how you feel, dont use exact words of someone else or anything just truly how you feel about the situation with her living with him, than partying late with him, and how it makes you feel.... also bring up the fact that you are willing to work on your own flaws which would be giving her more space and not always having her call or anything. trust me the calls and all are nice to receive for a while to make sure you get somewhere safely, but they get old really quick. my mom used to always make me text before i left somewhere to come home and would text me to see when i was leaving and all. the what time to be home i can understand but leaving after i said got old... not exactly the saem but the point behind is that it can get tiring and seem liek too much after a period of time.... so take a breather go hang out with the guys somewhere besides the bar, go bowling, laser tag, video games, anything to help ease your mind and you will be fine... best wishes and if you need to talk send me a pm and ill get you my number wheere you can text or call me on if im not working,

and cute girl btw, i like my darker girls like asians and latinas
beautiful words man... the thing is... i change moods sometimes.. and i change her a lot... like sometimes i like a *****y girl who will let me know what she gots on her mind... and sometimes i like a sweet one that will take sometime to really enjoy wat we have... now she complains about she has done too much and she now goes back and forth in a day instead of a month or two ya know... she gots to always be right like everyother girl but i'm getting tired of that.. and i cheated once and told her about it when i decided i was moving out so we could break up cause TRUST ME... living with a girl is no joke.. it's like living with your siblings it's hard to keep a smile on... but we got back together... i find out stuff about her till this day.... like she keeps secrets...not ones that are important but still secrets.. i'm a compulsive liar like any other dude.. like baby your beautiful when she looks like shit... stuff like that...

on another note.. thanks you guys for taking the time to read... i guess SPJ is there for everything...

i feel like crying just cause i'm so hurt but i feel like im hurting myself cause i question myself wat am i so sad about... and idk...

the thing that is just drenching me is the WAT IF's.... i keep hinting her when she calls that i'm sad and tell her i'm tired but she's just like o baby get some sleep... i can't make it any more obvious... i'm at work and typing this... and it sucks to be workin while feeling so depressed.. my co-worker and manager are trying to help me... but it's an internal thing... wat if... wat if... wat if... dam... it's nothing you guys can do.. but Dash!... your approach is more than likely the thing i'm going to do... thanks again...

--------- New Post Merged on 10/7/2009 at 0911 --------

Love can be as beautiful as much as it can be a YITCH!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry to hear about this !!!! Sounds like you might be over protecive of her but then hard to say we are not there to see what happens with you guys every day. An there is another side to story as always. I think that it is creepy that the guys is 66 an chilling with girls that age. That right there would raise flags and not make me happy at all if it where my girl. But it sounds like you just need to talk to her about how you feel about what is going on right now!!! Maybe she is using this time as space to do her. People need there own personal time too some times in a relationship people don't give that an it can cause problems. So let things play out and just talk to her but dont let it always be about where she is or what she is doing all the time. Hope this helps

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 09:12 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Sorry to hear about this !!!! Sounds like you might be over protecive of her but then hard to say we are not there to see what happens with you guys every day. An there is another side to story as always. I think that it is creepy that the guys is 66 an chilling with girls that age. That right there would raise flags and not make me happy at all if it where my girl. But it sounds like you just need to talk to her about how you feel about what is going on right now!!! Maybe she is using this time as space to do her. People need there own personal time too some times in a relationship people don't give that an it can cause problems. So let things play out and just talk to her but dont let it always be about where she is or what she is doing all the time. Hope this helps
hes not 66 hes 6ft 6 hahahaha
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hes not 66 hes 6ft 6 hahahaha
Oh well still either would not be cool lmao

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2009, 11:06 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Kiit408 View Post

she gots to always be right like everyother girl but i'm getting tired of that.. and i cheated once and told her about it when i decided i was moving out so we could break up cause TRUST ME... living with a girl is no joke.. it's like living with your siblings it's hard to keep a smile on... but we got back together... i find out stuff about her till this day.... like she keeps secrets...not ones that are important but still secrets.. i'm a compulsive liar like any other dude..
Okay - first off, you're only like 25, right? Your profile looks like you are. No disrespect intended.

The thing is that you've admitted that you have cheated on her before. Your basic situation is that you're thinking that she might do it. You're working off of a guilty conscience and that is what is eating you up right now. Everything that she does, you're thinking that is a sign of what she might be doing. If you call and she doesn't answer, do you get in a fight about it?

You can't drive, so that makes you feel like "less than a man" kind of, since you can't just get up and go when you want. If you want to take her out, you have to get her to drive, or move somewhere close or something like that?

Sweetie, it's normal. It sucks, but it's normal. If she stuck with you after you admitted to cheating, I gotta give her props for that. I know I couldn't do it. Two of my exes have tried.

You're probably wanting to check some of the local talent out yourself, and that makes you feel bad for thinking it. You try to pick a fight, she breaks it off, you're off the hook, you didn't do it, ever thought that?

It's time to do some serious soul searching. Do you wanna stay with her? As a mother, I would say that you need to do some living before you decide to settle down. I don't mean break it off and start hitting the streets. I mean realizing that there is more to life than being in a relationship, and that sometimes it's good to be alone for a little bit so that you can find out where you wanna go in life.

In a perfect world, the two of you could sit down and you could calmly explain to her why you are so "over-protective" once you figure it out yourself. She could reassure you that she isn't cheating on you. She could tell you that it's a roommate - not a dude, that she's a one man kind of girl.

Can't tell you exactly how it's gonna work out. Can tell you that if you don't do something, it's gonna eat you up and you won't like where it takes you.

BTW/IMO - That statement, "like any other dude", isn't really fair. It's a rationalization for your frame of mind and your actions.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 01:22 PM
My Phone Is Black

“ Originally Posted by gadget945 View Post

Okay - first off, you're only like 25, right? Your profile looks like you are. No disrespect intended.

The thing is that you've admitted that you have cheated on her before. Your basic situation is that you're thinking that she might do it. You're working off of a guilty conscience and that is what is eating you up right now. Everything that she does, you're thinking that is a sign of what she might be doing. If you call and she doesn't answer, do you get in a fight about it?

You can't drive, so that makes you feel like "less than a man" kind of, since you can't just get up and go when you want. If you want to take her out, you have to get her to drive, or move somewhere close or something like that?

Sweetie, it's normal. It sucks, but it's normal. If she stuck with you after you admitted to cheating, I gotta give her props for that. I know I couldn't do it. Two of my exes have tried.

You're probably wanting to check some of the local talent out yourself, and that makes you feel bad for thinking it. You try to pick a fight, she breaks it off, you're off the hook, you didn't do it, ever thought that?

It's time to do some serious soul searching. Do you wanna stay with her? As a mother, I would say that you need to do some living before you decide to settle down. I don't mean break it off and start hitting the streets. I mean realizing that there is more to life than being in a relationship, and that sometimes it's good to be alone for a little bit so that you can find out where you wanna go in life.

In a perfect world, the two of you could sit down and you could calmly explain to her why you are so "over-protective" once you figure it out yourself. She could reassure you that she isn't cheating on you. She could tell you that it's a roommate - not a dude, that she's a one man kind of girl.

Can't tell you exactly how it's gonna work out. Can tell you that if you don't do something, it's gonna eat you up and you won't like where it takes you.

BTW/IMO - That statement, "like any other dude", isn't really fair. It's a rationalization for your frame of mind and your actions.
DAMN this was like the closest anyone has ever gotten to figuring me out... "less of a man" yeah that's exactly how i feel... dudes my age got CARS on DUBS... Nice houses... all the shit.. but i do know how to treat a women that's one thing i can admit.. and will hold on to...

--------- New Post Merged on 11/7/2009 at 0206 --------

im sorry i got too needy and talked to moms and she gave me a talk and said women are just like that... they don't go out looking for dick so they just go to have fun... guys go out looking for pussy and wanna make sure they're not caught so they call their girls... cause they feel guilty.. Moms said that if i had questions that i should just ask her... that if she would have cheated on me she woulda done it already... we wouldn't even be with eachother.. and that i'm making her suffer by forcing her to keep in touch with you...

I felt so stupid after she told me this.. i felt so selfish.. and so insecure.. hopefully all you guys learn from this.. and remember.. this only applies to those in a long relationship... no a 2 month... you better check her phone and see wat she doing... naw jk... lol... live your life at your own will... just make sure make the right choices and not jump to conclusions... plus i went to the bar last night lol.. didn't dance... just stood there... BORED... lol... but i saw nipples so that was fun... i love body shots!!!... lol... Girl on Girl

talked to her and got everything off the chest and OPPOLOGIZED.. OPOLOGIZED... real stuff... anyway were working things out.. thanks SPJ... YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MY FRIENDS WITHOUT KNOWING YOU PEOPLES lol.. im glad i got my phone cause if it werent for you guys i'll have such a boring poor life... i got 3 bucks in my pocket and am eating RITZ till next week lol... yay! (not really) lol... well thanks for everything... if anything pops up... you guys will know...

if anyone got problems please feel free to share i actually feel weight lifted from my shoulder.. not so stressed.. gotta make a compromise but still i feel better to talk about it...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 02:27 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm glad things are working out for you, and just like everyone else has said, you are young and have your whole life in front of you. But from a girls point of view, I seriously wonder what the situation would be like if your roles were reversed? Like if you could drive, and were living in a house with another "hot chick" and partying it up with her and your buddies all night? I honestly wouldn't like it at all, and I have to admit I'm the worst on the jealousy. I've tried to get better in my current relationship, but being dumped on over and over in my life has caused me to feel insecure in any relationship and hard to trust anyone. And I get that "feeling less of a man" thing, b/c women are the same way........it's just making you on the insecure side right now, and it will pass as time goes by and you get things straight and back on the path of driving again an all.........be patient b/c that's what counts right now....and her staying with you through all of this, yea that's something to count on and hold on to.........talking and HONEST are #1 keys in a relationship I have found, NO "little secrets" or "big secrets" either way, they are secrets, and the more open you are in a relationship, NO matter if it hurts the other's feelings, the better and stronger the relationship will be, trust me on this, my man is honest as they come, and it was hard getting used to it, but we talk about EVERYTHING, doesn't matter what it is, how big or how small, EVERYTHING, and I know we are straight b/c of it!!!!

I'm holding out you two are going to work out, b/c you and her both are working on things and talking, which is a great sign.............stick with it, and take care of you!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 04:39 PM
My Phone Is Black

“ Originally Posted by angiekay View Post

I'm glad things are working out for you, and just like everyone else has said, you are young and have your whole life in front of you. But from a girls point of view, I seriously wonder what the situation would be like if your roles were reversed? Like if you could drive, and were living in a house with another "hot chick" and partying it up with her and your buddies all night? I honestly wouldn't like it at all, and I have to admit I'm the worst on the jealousy. I've tried to get better in my current relationship, but being dumped on over and over in my life has caused me to feel insecure in any relationship and hard to trust anyone. And I get that "feeling less of a man" thing, b/c women are the same way........it's just making you on the insecure side right now, and it will pass as time goes by and you get things straight and back on the path of driving again an all.........be patient b/c that's what counts right now....and her staying with you through all of this, yea that's something to count on and hold on to.........talking and HONEST are #1 keys in a relationship I have found, NO "little secrets" or "big secrets" either way, they are secrets, and the more open you are in a relationship, NO matter if it hurts the other's feelings, the better and stronger the relationship will be, trust me on this, my man is honest as they come, and it was hard getting used to it, but we talk about EVERYTHING, doesn't matter what it is, how big or how small, EVERYTHING, and I know we are straight b/c of it!!!!

I'm holding out you two are going to work out, b/c you and her both are working on things and talking, which is a great sign.............stick with it, and take care of you!!!!

TRUST ME... if it were the other way around... SHE WILL TRIP BALLS... but it don't matter.. i'm a flirt but am about my buisness... i'm handsome and 21 youngster... but wat i've learned from cheating is that... it's fun for the minute.. but wat matters most is that your gonna feel like crap having to think you could get caught and it's not even worth it over a ho... especially if she know you got a girl.. i've met wsome really promising women.. and trust me the type that will whine and dine you.. she was banking but was 27 hot model chick with a daughter... that was an iffy for me... i just couldn't and just told myself.. that working through a relationship is better than getting it given to you... then it becomes just too easy... i like a challenge myself... she still not calling but atleast she text back... we'll work on things.. but still hoping nothing happens.. i really love her... i've learned so much and not to be too visual or nothing... but i can't picture laying hands on any other body besides her.. .and the smell is just unique... idk... sorry but it's true... lol..
Old 07-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

gadget is 100% correct, i was reading everything and then I thought that maybe she was doing things to get attention or to make u jealous...hang in there though as I tell every one with problems "things will get better"..trust me I am proof.......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 02:08 AM
My Phone Is Black

so we ended up taking a break...

the reason behind this was because..

last day she was gonna be able to see me before she left to colorado and she just ended spending the whole day sleeping cause she was partying the day before so i felt like i was supposed be ok with it and blame it on the a a a alcahol but really it bothered me a lot... and i got pissed and argued with her and she threw it in my face again... so i broke it off...

went to go see her uncle today (we hella cool) he ended up tell me because of all the reasoning i had i was right and maybe because she was in party mode and i'm in serious mode we should take a break... so i agreed...

gonna try reverse psychology and let her enjoy herself till she poops out.. then come back that if it's too late to the point where feeling are lost.. but hopefully soon....

which means i have no means to why i shouldn't go out and feel guilty about... but more than likely i'm still not gonna go out... not feeling to posotive with my decision but hopefully works.. if she loves me that much that is...

i'm gonna see wats on the market but nothing to serios.. no sex.. see how long i can go... ;(...

to those who have been reading this post thank you for your time... and your feedback.. i'll let you guys know wats up as soon as a couple weeks pass... see if that's enough time... she gonna party every night i already know.. so if longer.. then i'll wait 3 months if nothing i'm hitting the super market.... sad but true...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiit408 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 03:40 AM

so we ended up taking a break...

the reason behind this was because..

last day she was gonna be able to see me before she left to colorado and she just ended spending the whole day sleeping cause she was partying the day before so i felt like i was supposed be ok with it and blame it on the a a a alcahol but really it bothered me a lot... and i got pissed and argued with her and she threw it in my face again... so i broke it off...

went to go see her uncle today (we hella cool) he ended up tell me because of all the reasoning i had i was right and maybe because she was in party mode and i'm in serious mode we should take a break... so i agreed...

gonna try reverse psychology and let her enjoy herself till she poops out.. then come back that if it's too late to the point where feeling are lost.. but hopefully soon....

which means i have no means to why i shouldn't go out and feel guilty about... but more than likely i'm still not gonna go out... not feeling to posotive with my decision but hopefully works.. if she loves me that much that is...

i'm gonna see wats on the market but nothing to serios.. no sex.. see how long i can go... ;(...

to those who have been reading this post thank you for your time... and your feedback.. i'll let you guys know wats up as soon as a couple weeks pass... see if that's enough time... she gonna party every night i already know.. so if longer.. then i'll wait 3 months if nothing i'm hitting the super market.... sad but true...
damn all happens for a reason and since i can def tell that you do love her and care for her i hope if it is meant to be that you two end up together.... best of luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 03:40 AM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You know, instead of going out and seeing what's on the market, how about taking some time to yourself?

Sounds crazy, I know, but there isn't anything wrong with it. You've got some stuff to figure out on your own, and it wouldn't be fair to anyone you did find, because what if your girl did decide to come back? More guilt, more drama and all of that stuff that you don't need or want.

You sound like you're just confused about what to do. You're young, you're entitled to feel that way, since you don't have much mileage to base your outlook on.

In a perfect world, you'd take the three months, that you say that you are going to wait for your girl; and work on getting your license and a job and some school = work on you, making yourself into the man that you can be.

Best of luck to you sweetie!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 01:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Leo aka HD2
Mobile Carrier: 3 Mobile Australia

View Shaunym's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Shaunym's Photo Album Add Shaunym's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so i moved out of frisco cause my family was having financial problems... i thought it would be smart to move out of girls house to get away from wasting money on her and having to do it big... so then 8 months pass...

she lives in an appartment with 6 roommates... including her...

she gets this guy who is taller than me... 66 to be exact and white blue eyed... and well i don't find him to be handsome or watever but ever since he's been at the house it seems like my girl doesn't have time to call or like even let me know that she's ok....

she says i'm overprotective and that i put her in a shell... because i tell her to let me know where she leaving to and when she get there to let me know she ok... i don't see it as overprotective... am i?.. i've been hurting to think that maybe i might be... so this guy is somewat like me... attitude wise and well i see him not as a threat but a potential threat... he parties with my girl and all the roomies and stay up past 2am and they are just in the house... he's gonna be there for two months to live but i feel like 2 months of seeing a guy day in and day out... i think can cause somewat of an attraction... may i add... i don't drive cause of DUI... recommend not getting one... and so it's hard... to think...

i've been beating myself up... and just don't know if i'm just gelouse... or just trippin... been with her for 3 yrs coming up... so wat should i do ignore it or wat... but i'm seriously getting mad and gelouse... she the type of drunk to just be up and wild... but very smart about how to react but not so much when she drunk... wat do you guys think... i need advice..

THANKS SPJ... i know i was all over the place with this post but i'm just going crazy!!!!!!
Hey man, call me a soft c**k but I have always believed that if your girl is supposed to be yours she will. If she plays up then she isn;t yours and isn't worth your time or effort. Its hard to do but if your are confident in yourself then if she ends up by not treating you right then you will know that there is always another girl out there for you. Just relax, give her some time and space, no girl likes a needy pushy guy, and if she is yours she will come to you.

Doesn't make those sleepless nights any better though Chin up bro!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shaunym For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 04:41 AM
Mobile Model: tpro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bro get a grip! shaunym is right. you laid yourself down and she sees what you got. she's either gonna pick it up or leave it. no need trying to convince her. besides after 3 yrs she knows what you got. i wouldn't have any contact with her if i was you. it'll be hard, but none what so ever. don't call, don't text, don't stop by, nothing like that. she'll either miss u or she's not worth your time and you can drop kick her......but i'm guessing after 3 yrs she'll call you before you know it. BUT DON'T YOU CONTACT HER!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 12:16 PM

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

bro get a grip! shaunym is right. you laid yourself down and she sees what you got. she's either gonna pick it up or leave it. no need trying to convince her. besides after 3 yrs she knows what you got. i wouldn't have any contact with her if i was you. it'll be hard, but none what so ever. don't call, don't text, don't stop by, nothing like that. she'll either miss u or she's not worth your time and you can drop kick her......but i'm guessing after 3 yrs she'll call you before you know it. BUT DON'T YOU CONTACT HER!
word i have to agree with that since she said she needs the space and your smothering....... but if she doesnt call sooner or later she may be doing the same and either way even if not together is it worth giving up knowing and seeing that peroson you loved and cared for so much just like that? when im dating someone and we break up i still try to be friends with them, why? this one very thing, if i loved the person enough to be with them like that than how could i handle loosing them forever?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
vent