ON3/\L ON3/\L is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Blows out Verizon ATT

Hey this is an interesting article about some major testing that was done here recently on Sprint, AT&T and Verizon for 3G data reliablility and connection speeds as well as connections lost, etc. Sprint killed the competition. AT&T coming in last place. Sprint was up to a 90.5% to where AT&T finished last with a 60% score! Just see for yourself. Sprint may have a bad rep from some old customers who can't let go and continue to bad mouth Sprint, but when it comes to FACT, not TALK Sprint has the fastest data available. I have friends on all networks including Tmobile and Metro, my data is faster than them all. I know results may vary depending on city and location, and that's why his test was important. Everytime an AT&T commercial comes on and says that have the fastest 3G network I just want to throw up because they are barely faster than Tmobile...wtf are they talking about. How can they say that on tv and get away with it. Plus not to mention Sprint is cheaper than AT&T and Verizon! Well, anyways...... Enjoy~

SPRINT'S MANTRA SAYS IT ALL: THE MOST RELIABLE 3G NETWORK -- ya ya - REALLY-- PCWORLD (not exactly a shill for SPRINT) performed extensive 3G testing in 13 major markets - markets where if you're not good - you're dead. Sprint beat both Verizon & At&T for reliability of connection (if your interested - here's the test: in 13 major markets - orlando included - connectivity tests were performed on all 3 networks - approxiamtely 20 different random locations were chosen for the 3 carriers to have an aircard of their choosing connect - if the connection failed or was poor - you received no credit - if a 60 second broadband connection was maintained you received a positive score - that's about 360 independent tests in different locations all over the country. Sprint scored best for reliability of connection w/ 90.5% connection - YES - better than Verizon, and as I have already informed you, exposing AT&T as the fraud that they are- 60 some odd percent. I am posting the link to the findings of this study - they are interesting.) SO - HERE'S MY QUESTION FOR YOU - IF YOU GET A SUPER FAST CONNECTION THAT HAS TO BE RE-STARTED MANY TIMES - OR ONE THAT IS ALMOST AS FAST - AS FAST - OR FASTER THAT MAINTAINS A BETTER CONNECTION --- which on of these products makes the experience better --- I side w/ RELIABILITY -

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...08&id=10128602
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Blows out Verizon ATT

hahahaha word i dont mind sprint cheap and good.... gets old when they **** up bills but thats now handled easily since i got a direct number to a guy high up that takes care of all my problems without questions
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 07:19 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahaha word i dont mind sprint cheap and good.... gets old when they **** up bills but thats now handled easily since i got a direct number to a guy high up that takes care of all my problems without questions
Yeah it always pays off to know someone. Sometimes it's not what you know it's who you know! That's good you have someone to take care of that for ya. They have gotten a lot better and usually when people get upset at their bill it's because they change their plan in middle of the month or they have a phone billed to account plus a plan change in middle of the month.....then shit gets real nasty, lol.... But my wife is still stuck with tmobile under contract ( In my name...) and I will tell you that there is BS everywhere....all of them will get you. It's not if...but when... cause they will sooner or later somewhere along the line. My only complaint is Sprint ( and everyone else) needs to quit outsourcing Customer care and especially Tech support! That shit pisses me off.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

do you really......... i got a number to one of my boys downsouth known as BigJew the sprint slanger! hahaha. but yeah, sprint is def wayyyyy cheaper and faster than the rest.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 07:22 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

do you really......... i got a number to one of my boys downsouth known as BigJew the sprint slanger! hahaha. but yeah, sprint is def wayyyyy cheaper and faster than the rest.
ive had bigjews number from before you even heardof this place son hahahaa
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 07:24 PM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ive had bigjews number from before you even heardof this place son hahahaa
hahaha, you probably had it since i was locked up! hahaha, before i even knew what an HTC device was!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 07:25 PM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

hahaha, you probably had it since i was locked up! hahaha, before i even knew what an HTC device was!
hahaha maby not that long site has just been up for only 28 months.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Creativity Unleashed

hahaha maby not that long site has just been up for only 28 months.
yeap, i was locked up then son, i only been out since 5/21/07! but i think that since i came here and became an actual active member, i've learned ALOT, hahaha.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile OS: Unknown

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Just an fyi to add, I am still very good friends with two very high up Retail Account Executives for AT&T from back when it was cingular and i was an ARSM, and i just texted one the other day to ask what at&t's honest average 3g speed, was. He said about 400 to 450 kbps. That is ridiculously slow for 3g.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 03:46 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

Just an fyi to add, I am still very good friends with two very high up Retail Account Executives for AT&T from back when it was cingular and i was an ARSM, and i just texted one the other day to ask what at&t's honest average 3g speed, was. He said about 400 to 450 kbps. That is ridiculously slow for 3g.
It sure is my friend, and no know Verizon isn't a whole lot faster...that's the sad part. People don't realize that Sprint data is hands down the fastest out there! People see a couple commercials and think they know it all and really they don't have a clue!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 12:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

It sure is my friend, and no know Verizon isn't a whole lot faster...that's the sad part. People don't realize that Sprint data is hands down the fastest out there! People see a couple commercials and think they know it all and really they don't have a clue!
and the best part about it is that every cell phone company states that they are the fasteest and the law cant do anything about it.... i could make D/\SH phone service and advertise on tv and say the same about my internet speeds. why is this legal for multiple to do this? well there is no way to test speed and know since amount of users, time of day, signal strength, etc all come into play with how fast your network is on top of the network itself.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

So glad im with sprint oh yeaa .Thanks for all this great info

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
att, blows, sprint, verizon