Old 07-18-2009, 06:20 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
vogue running android

ok i can only seem to find the deafult.txt and need the vogue-default.txt and i know i have to rename it hahahhaa but if someone could attch that would be great!! i have had no luck in finding it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: vogue running android

“ Originally Posted by d/\sh View Post

ok i can only seem to find the deafult.txt and need the vogue-default.txt and i know i have to rename it hahahhaa but if someone could attch that would be great!! I have had no luck in finding it.
he bro here you go
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 07:29 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

he bro here you go
thats the default... i need the vogue-default.... but thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:44 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thats the default... i need the vogue-default.... but thanks
sent you the file on ur email dashy, should work

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:47 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

sent you the file on ur email dashy, should work
thanks buddy, checking it out right now and will let you know how it works.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 10:01 PM

ill give you the play by play.... its booting up, slowing down to a halt... amazingly out of nowhere it bursts with loading like barry sanders hitting a hole in the d and its up and going!!! touchdown!!!!! woot woot woot thansk venum only problem is do advance past setup i need to have internet access and dont have the device active... guess i know what i will be doing tonight or on monday
Old 07-18-2009, 10:12 PM

and thank you venum!!! totally missed the setup later button hahahahahaa thanks again ofr all your help and in sending me the file that i needed to get this started! thanks again buddy and now i can finally tinker with the beast
Old 07-19-2009, 03:49 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ueah sorry I missed the post earlier bro, I just used the bundle rar file that thermus posted while back...I didn't have to rename anything. just had to unzip and extract, copy to root on sd card and run haret. Is there something I need to rename? Becuae I notice I can't syn mine with google for some reason...my android browser works fine...but it wont syn thru google for the email or any of that....so maybe I need to rename a file as well? hmmmm... I noticed some talk about changing the username to blank a while back but I believe when I checked mine is blank. Anyway.....my bad Da/\sh for missing the post and thanks Venom or looking out for a bro.... btw...any info on that renaming topic would be great if it's something I need to do as well. Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2009, 10:03 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

and thank you venum!!! totally missed the setup later button hahahahahaa thanks again ofr all your help and in sending me the file that i needed to get this started! thanks again buddy and now i can finally tinker with the beast
np dashy you know i got you :P

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

Ueah sorry I missed the post earlier bro, I just used the bundle rar file that thermus posted while back...I didn't have to rename anything. just had to unzip and extract, copy to root on sd card and run haret. Is there something I need to rename? Becuae I notice I can't syn mine with google for some reason...my android browser works fine...but it wont syn thru google for the email or any of that....so maybe I need to rename a file as well? hmmmm... I noticed some talk about changing the username to blank a while back but I believe when I checked mine is blank. Anyway.....my bad Da/\sh for missing the post and thanks Venom or looking out for a bro.... btw...any info on that renaming topic would be great if it's something I need to do as well. Thanks!
that is hard to figure out without seeing the phone. does it give you an error or does it just not connect?

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
android, running, vogue