puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
iPhone-Hacking Teen Draws Apple's Ire

Company Files Complaint With U.S.
Copyright Office

PHILADELPHIA - Apple Inc. has filed a complaint against a Philadelphia-area teenager for hacking into the iPhone.

Ari Weinstein told "Good Day Philadelphia," he started hacking into Apple products a few years ago when he bought his first Itouch.

Ari said he wanted to make his phone more user family. He can now use his phone as a modem and has easier access to his settings.

"Once you buy an iPhone, you should be able to do whatever you want with it," Ari said, contending that he is simply making the product better.

Apple doesn't agree. The company has filed a 27-page complaint with the U.S. Copyright Office.

Read more info ;

Code

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Iphone_Hacking_Ari_Ken_Weinstein
you have to see this what apple is doing messing with a innocent kid who wants to better his phone.Image MS going after us for it too.

pb

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: iPhone-Hacking Teen Draws Apples Ire

HAHA Root that Kid on he needs to keep doing what he is doing. I think it is crazy Apple is going to put a kid threw all of that just over one phone!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: iPhone-Hacking Teen Draws Apple's Ire

thats crazy and if i was in the area i woudlbe going to that courtroom and rooting him on against apple and there antics... to tell the truth as some staff will get apple seems to be like the french site we are dealing with...... they do good stuff but dont want anyone to mess with it or have it seen anywhere else or they cry like babies.... seriously is this one kid going to makr you go bankrupt? i sure as hell dont think so...... apple is horrendous and with all these lawsuites they keep coming out with on people of all ages is just insanity.... burn in hell apple and hopefully this kid has a good laqyer that can turn it on them for harrassment and other petty things and get that kid a couple mil in hard cold cash if not more :P
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 01:31 PM
puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

thats crazy and if i was in the area i woudlbe going to that courtroom and rooting him on against apple and there antics... to tell the truth as some staff will get apple seems to be like the french site we are dealing with...... they do good stuff but dont want anyone to mess with it or have it seen anywhere else or they cry like babies.... seriously is this one kid going to makr you go bankrupt? i sure as hell dont think so...... apple is horrendous and with all these lawsuites they keep coming out with on people of all ages is just insanity.... burn in hell apple and hopefully this kid has a good laqyer that can turn it on them for harrassment and other petty things and get that kid a couple mil in hard cold cash if not more :P

yea when i seen this i had to post this because, even though I'm not a iphone person..I was just curious if MS will go after all the ppc user too that customize there phones.I'm wondering if he's the author of jailbreak? hmmm and he's young too and talented

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

yea when i seen this i had to post this because, even though I'm not a iphone person..I was just curious if MS will go after all the ppc user too that customize there phones.I'm wondering if he's the author of jailbreak? hmmm and he's young too and talented
dont know there was that dude that traded the first ever iphone period that he unlocked for differnet providers for cash and a car...... dont think he was from philly though from what i rememebr.... and microsoft already tried that with the roms over at ppcgeeks and xda..... made them take a shit load of things down or wanted them to than realizzed to stay alive they woould need us the community and the forums and dropped alll the charges and other things that they were going ot face..... windows mobile only accounts for 8% of all ppc's sales and they cant afford for that to dip lower considering this is a big change from when they almost took pal mout of the picture..... we will be fine for years to come thanks to microsoft for putting themselves into this deeply and smoothly dug hole.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 03:17 PM
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well what can i say but that its some thing that i would expect from Apple they have great ideas but no one can improve them or they try to take it to the extream by enforcing laws on you.. i just dont like the way apple handels some of this situations. There is nothing we could do but continue hacking there products if that kid hadnt done it, it would of been another person or kid
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thats actually pretty sad, u would think it would help apple but they are just being down right petty.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

thats actually pretty sad, u would think it would help apple but they are just being down right petty.....
apple just mad cuz they didnt think of it first

The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

apple just mad cuz they didnt think of it first
Well i believe that the reason apple is so upset about this is that this leads people to asking questions as to why apple/att are disabling these features in the phones if it is SO easy for someone to enable. Also maybe the things that he fixed/enabled were things apple was planning on including with their next update, no reason to make complaints about people tho :/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apple, draws, iphonehacking, ire, teen