Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-23-2009, 01:37 PM
suka4luv suka4luv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC diamond (alltel)
Mobile Carrier: verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Not to Proud to Beg

This is so not like me but sumtimes you have to do what u have to do. Ok i am on probation and i get off in Feb 2010. Well do to financial stress, No overtime at work and my girl not working all summer ( she works at a school in the lunch room and had to wait till this semester to get full benefits so she did not get paid all summer also she did try finding a job, with no luck. She starts back in Aug with full employment benefits thank God) leaving me with all bills to pay plus my Probation. Need less to say i got behind on my payments so they tell me today that they want money that i dont have rite now so i am asking for sum help from u guys any thing will help I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL. will u guys plz help me i will be in debt to you for life. I don't know how this works but plz i am begging you to help me. i really don't wanna do this but don't have any one else to ask. Sorry for begging i am very desperate and don't like jail.
Thanks
P.S.III

Old 07-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Not to Proud to Beg

Not to sound like an Ahole, but what did you do to be on probation in the first place( I know it's not our business) but from my point of view we didn't get you there and this site is not a place where people can come and ask for money. Even though there are a couple of "especial threads", they're well justified and people benefiting from it deserve it, but by no means this means that people can start freely asking for money, I now we all have problems but im afraid we might start getting more threads like this one. In any case i wish you the best luck.

PS. Try to offer some service instead of just trying to get free money.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2009, 02:01 PM

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

Not to sound like an Ahole, but what did you do to be on probation in the first place( I know it's not our business) but from my point of view we didn't get you there and this site is not a place where people can come and ask for money. Even though there are a couple of "especial threads", they're well justified and people benefiting from it deserve it, but by no means this means that people can start freely asking for money, I now we all have problems but im afraid we might start getting more threads like this one. In any case i wish you the best luck.

PS. Try to offer some service instead of just trying to get free money.
thanks, i got a DWI felony probation i drank a couple of beers and was driving home. i had my son with me who was 5 at the time. now when i say a couple of beers i mean for real 2 beers and the police man was not showing no love he took me to jail in front of my son had to call a friend to come get my son. i am ashamed to admit it i should have never done it. my biggest mistake ever and it been haunting me ever since. i knew thats what people would think i am not tryn in no way to get free money just sum help thats all no worries though thanks.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Unknown

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by suka4luv View Post

thanks, i got a DWI felony probation i drank a couple of beers and was driving home. i had my son with me who was 5 at the time. now when i say a couple of beers i mean for real 2 beers and the police man was not showing no love he took me to jail in front of my son had to call a friend to come get my son. i am ashamed to admit it i should have never done it. my biggest mistake ever and it been haunting me ever since. i knew thats what people would think i am not tryn in no way to get free money just sum help thats all no worries though thanks.
I'm sorry man, I am not in a financial position to do anything for you. On august 1st I may be able to spare a couple bucks that I could paypal you.
The Following User Says Thank You to austinator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 10:41 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is so not like me but sumtimes you have to do what u have to do. Ok i am on probation and i get off in Feb 2010. Well do to financial stress, No overtime at work and my girl not working all summer ( she works at a school in the lunch room and had to wait till this semester to get full benefits so she did not get paid all summer also she did try finding a job, with no luck. She starts back in Aug with full employment benefits thank God) leaving me with all bills to pay plus my Probation. Need less to say i got behind on my payments so they tell me today that they want money that i dont have rite now so i am asking for sum help from u guys any thing will help I DON'T WANNA GO TO JAIL. will u guys plz help me i will be in debt to you for life. I don't know how this works but plz i am begging you to help me. i really don't wanna do this but don't have any one else to ask. Sorry for begging i am very desperate and don't like jail.
Thanks
P.S.III

I'm going to tell you a secret.As long you follow the courts demand to see your P.O. on the monthly bases or however they set it up and cooperate to everything that they ask you to do.All you have to do is explain your situation to them I'm sure they'll understand and make other arrangement's...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 11:05 AM
jroyalty7
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View jroyalty7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jroyalty7's Photo Album Add jroyalty7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

I'm going to tell you a secret.As long you follow the courts demand to see your P.O. on the monthly bases or however they set it up and cooperate to everything that they ask you to do.All you have to do is explain your situation to them I'm sure they'll understand and make other arrangement's...
agreed! man ive been through the court systems, in new york of all places, a few times, one was a dui, and although very expensive, if you follow the terms laid out, for parole, probation, or acds, the court will work with you on a payment structure if you cant pay all at once, blieve me they just want the $$$$$, to put u in jail costs them $$$$$ and they aint tryin to do that. talk with your lawyer and talk to the judge and they will workit out, believe me ive seen it a hundred times!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 11:09 AM

I feel kinda bad and stupid for asking in the first place. I mean i know it my own fault and in no way am i asking for a hand out. Just thought it couldnt hurt to ask for help so i hope no one takes this the wrong way or thinks i am trying to make a quik buck i would never do that in a million years. So thanks for understanding and i will keep people posted on my situation like i am saying no worries if u can help thanks and if not just sum word of encouragement or just your prayer for me and my family would be awesome thanks guys

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suka4luv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 11:22 AM
jroyalty7
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View jroyalty7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jroyalty7's Photo Album Add jroyalty7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I feel kinda bad and stupid for asking in the first place. I mean i know it my own fault and in no way am i asking for a hand out. Just thought it couldnt hurt to ask for help so i hope no one takes this the wrong way or thinks i am trying to make a quik buck i would never do that in a million years. So thanks for understanding and i will keep people posted on my situation like i am saying no worries if u can help thanks and if not just sum word of encouragement or just your prayer for me and my family would be awesome thanks guys
hey man, at least no ones bashin on you, ya reached out for help, weve all been there, and thats fine everyone hits that point somewhere, and no one here is even faultin you for that! but believe me what your goin through is meant to be, for some reason it is going to make you a stronger better person, my last stint in the legal system changed my life, i havent had any trouble since, and boy did i know how to find trouble, but now im a totally different person and a lot of that started with my last arrest. So keep your head up man it cant do nuthin but get better, if you hold your head up and stick it out you will come out the other end a much better person, its hard to see it that way right now but you will someday look back and see it made you smarter and stronger. you got a lot of great people around here to help support you with advice and theyre prayers, so keep checkin in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 11:37 AM

“ Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post

hey man, at least no ones bashin on you, ya reached out for help, weve all been there, and thats fine everyone hits that point somewhere, and no one here is even faultin you for that! But believe me what your goin through is meant to be, for some reason it is going to make you a stronger better person, my last stint in the legal system changed my life, i havent had any trouble since, and boy did i know how to find trouble, but now im a totally different person and a lot of that started with my last arrest. So keep your head up man it cant do nuthin but get better, if you hold your head up and stick it out you will come out the other end a much better person, its hard to see it that way right now but you will someday look back and see it made you smarter and stronger. You got a lot of great people around here to help support you with advice and theyre prayers, so keep checkin in.
thanks for the kind words and also i am was worried that i would get bashed about this but i am so greatful that hasnt happened thank alot spj family

The Following User Says Thank You to suka4luv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for the kind words and also i am was worried that i would get bashed about this but i am so greatful that hasnt happened thank alot spj family
no reason to bash you, we all make mistakes some are jsut larger than others...... just keep moving and doing and you will be cool...... my run in with the law that thankfully isnt on my record anymore since i was 17 when it happened and went through the specific classes and such for the issue really changed me too.... it can be a blessing when something like this happened because of that i got away form people i shoudlnt have been chilling with and they are in jail right now while im free with a job and being successful which is what everyone wants deep down inside.... but keep keeping and you will be fine for sure..... you klnow we got you as much as we can around here take care, God Bless, and will keep ya in my prayers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
beg, proud