ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Samsung Solstice

The Samsung Solstice™ - The Latest Way to Stay Connected

“ Quote ”

AT&T and Samsung Mobile today announced the upcoming availability of the Samsung Solstice™, a compact and fun touch screen phone that provides users with an instant connection to social networking, messaging and multimedia features.

The lightweight and sleek Samsung Solstice has a full 3.0 touch screen, with a virtual, landscape QWERTY keyboard, and features Samsung’s unique TouchWiz™ user interface, which includes one-touch access to frequently used applications and social networks through new widgets for Facebook, MySpace and Yahoo! oneSearch™. The Solstice features multiple messaging options such as Mobile Email, IM and MMS and comes equipped with a 2.0 megapixel camera with camcorder, perfect for capturing those spontaneous moments. The handset also features an MP3 player, video and audio streaming, preloaded games, Bluetooth® technology and a microSD™ memory card slot supporting up to 16GB.

The Samsung Solstice is available beginning Aug. 2.

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Samsung Solstice

still dont like the whole samsung and the omnia layout with widgets going.... i understand widgets are strating to become larger and larger in these user interfaces but to me i dont find it the most effective way of navigation or fun ofr that part...... owell to each compant their ow nand to each person there own likings.... nice post once again ice
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 AM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Samsung Solstice

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

still dont like the whole samsung and the omnia layout with widgets going.... i understand widgets are strating to become larger and larger in these user interfaces but to me i dont find it the most effective way of navigation or fun ofr that part...... owell to each compant their ow nand to each person there own likings.... nice post once again ice

yeah I feel u on that...but technically the iphone icons are pretty much widgets...lol

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
samsung, solstice