ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Apple kicks out MobileMe iDisk app for iPhone

“ Quote ”

It still can't multitask, but as of today, it's finally capable of accessing and sharing iDisk files. Apple has at long last let loose a long-awaited application for iPhone OS 3.0 that enables iPhone and iPod touch users with MobileMe accounts to access the inner sanctums of their own iDisk. The app lets you login, view files (up to 20MB or so, sayeth Apple) and share files by sending others a link via email to whatever you deem appropriate. There's also an option to password protect those files and limit the amount of days the download is active, though viewing files is limited to iPhone-supported file types such as iWork, Office, QuickTime, PDF, etc. If you're a paying MobileMe user, go on and give this one a download -- it's free, you know?

(Via Engadget)

Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Apple kicks out MobileMe iDisk app for iPhone

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

very nice and going to have to log into sydia and see if they have this or find it if they dont...... kind of looks like the cards from the palm pre...... could this be that apple is copying the pre andtruely showing that the pre and webos scares them..... hell that would make sense since they keep trying to block the pre from itunes.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 AM
The Man with the Plan!

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

very nice and going to have to log into sydia and see if they have this or find it if they dont...... kind of looks like the cards from the palm pre...... could this be that apple is copying the pre andtruely showing that the pre and webos scares them..... hell that would make sense since they keep trying to block the pre from itunes.
lol...hahaha....no,no,no dash...thats is not a card setup,lol...thats the preview pics of an app as you look at them through the itunes app store....they show the sample screen shots side by side and you scroll through them for preview...but that one screen in middle is an example of one of the single pages of the app...

Old 07-31-2009, 12:52 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

lol...hahaha....no,no,no dash...thats is not a card setup,lol...thats the preview pics of an app as you look at them through the itunes app store....they show the sample screen shots side by side and you scroll through them for preview...but that one screen in middle is an example of one of the single pages of the app...
oh word i see what they mean now my b ad on that.... you gotta get back into the windows game a little bit..... or just teach me more of the iphone game hahhaha
Old 07-31-2009, 01:00 AM
The Man with the Plan!

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

oh word i see what they mean now my b ad on that.... you gotta get back into the windows game a little bit..... or just teach me more of the iphone game hahhaha
yeah...oh trust, I'm still in the windows mobile game...but I don't post that much on here because between cyber weesje and....well between weesje and weesje himself,lol...he got the wm game on lock with all the rest of the staff so I figure I will support areas that need support and don't get as much all around staff support such as the news arena and the iphone game...I am scratching my head about buying a new Blackberry and really want a 3g iphone that has wifi which the bold on att can give...but I really hate its bulk where as the new sprint tour is more sexier...but no wifi, I mean blackberry is just breaking my sacks here....cmon...no wifi....damn sprint and verizon for that...

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
app, apple, idisk, iphone, kicks, mobileme