ON3/\L ON3/\L is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
ON3/\Ls Desktop

Well my pc is dual booted with xp por 64bit and Windows 7 64bit. This is my Windows 7 desktop. Granted it changes on a daily bases, lol...I don't keep things looking the same for long. That goes for my phone(s) and my PC. Windows 7 is by far the best os I have experienced! It is very nice rebound from the vista os and they really stepped it up with Windows 7! I want to thank all who helped me dual boot my pc and I couldn't have done it w/out SPJ. I am never satisfied with my pc or my ppc and they will always be a work in project, so this is what it's looking like right now and will throw some updates up later own once I do some more tweaking. I try to keep a nice clean look for the most part. Enjoy~
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 02:44 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ON3/\Ls Desktop

looking good there like the layouts that you have going on and im the same way.... can never have anything for too long.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 03:00 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO VIEW THESE!!!! IF YOUR ARE NOT, I SUGGEST YOU GO TO BED BECAUSE IT'S 4AM!!!! I had to show these in response to all the jessica wars, lol... this is my *****! Vida baby... BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha yeah that's right... don't get me wrong, Jessica Alba and Beil are very hot... but I don't like sloppy 2nds and 3rds, lol.... I'm breaking this one off 1st...then yall can fight over her... Enjoy~!!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:52 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO VIEW THESE!!!! IF YOUR ARE NOT, I SUGGEST YOU GO TO BED BECAUSE IT'S 4AM!!!! I had to show these in response to all the jessica wars, lol... this is my *****! Vida baby... BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha yeah that's right... don't get me wrong, Jessica Alba and Beil are very hot... but I don't like sloppy 2nds and 3rds, lol.... I'm breaking this one off 1st...then yall can fight over her... Enjoy~!!!!
ohhh dammnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi realy nice wallpapers and had the first one also lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 10:19 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Haha, gotta thank my boy Phe-Nom for those. Those were from a custom theme so all credit goes to him....but I did some resizing and tweaking becuase she loooks even better on my desktop....lol...Plus at the time I wanted a matching phone and desktop theme.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Mobile Model: XV-6800 (Flashed)
Mobile Carrier: Cricket
Mobile OS: 6.1

View DenverDev's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DenverDev's Photo Album Add DenverDev's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude, Sweet look on this! I just have to wonder where Phe-Nom got the pictures of my next future ex-wife? LOL..........Totally sweet.......What amazes me the most is how y'all are able to "dual boot" and stuff.......I know how to turn mine on.....log in......and get onto this crazy thing they call the "Internet".......LOL
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DenverDev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 11:39 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by DenverDev View Post

dude, Sweet look on this! I just have to wonder where Phe-Nom got the pictures of my next future ex-wife? LOL..........Totally sweet.......What amazes me the most is how y'all are able to "dual boot" and stuff.......I know how to turn mine on.....log in......and get onto this crazy thing they call the "Internet".......LOL
\dual booting isnt hard to do.....e like from your current state you could repartition your hard drive with a chunk of lets say 80 into a new partition.... than pop the other os you want to run into the drive and restart your computer and make sure it is set to read from disc first.... than when it asks if you want to boot from disc choose yes quickly and than follow the steps and install to the 80 gig partitiion and your good to go. if you need heklp i could ive you fuller istructions and such but didnt wanna have to type it out if you werent going ot need them sicne im lazy hahaha
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Mobile Model: XV-6800 (Flashed)
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View DenverDev's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DenverDev's Photo Album Add DenverDev's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

LOL D/\SH.....you pretty much lost me after "\dual booting isnt hard to do".........I very much appreciate everything, but its gonna be awhile before i am willing to tackle something like this! I am, as i alluded to before, amazed at hte ease at which you all are able to talk about this stuff.....LOL heck just getting to where i was willing to flash my phone took probably 200 to 300 hours of reading!

Very much obliged!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DenverDev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 12:02 PM

LOL D/\SH.....you pretty much lost me after "\dual booting isnt hard to do".........I very much appreciate everything, but its gonna be awhile before i am willing to tackle something like this! I am, as i alluded to before, amazed at hte ease at which you all are able to talk about this stuff.....LOL heck just getting to where i was willing to flash my phone took probably 200 to 300 hours of reading!

Very much obliged!
no troubles nd its really just as easy as flashing and after doing it once maby twice it becomes second nature and you dont have to think while doing it anymore
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man bro that looks great best desktop ive seen so far .So how hard is it to get windows 7 running on ur computer ?

The Following User Says Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 01:10 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no troubles nd its really just as easy as flashing and after doing it once maby twice it becomes second nature and you dont have to think while doing it anymore
That is very true. I learned how to dual boot, how to set up seperate partitions and so forth right here on SPJ bro. It wasn't hard at all and I learned a lot from the experience as well. All the tools are here on spj, all the knowledge and suipport is here as well. I am willing to help anyone who wants to help themself. So if you ever need anything bro we are fam here so just give a shout man and we will go from there. I am just as addicted to customizing my pc as I am my ppc. I love it, want to learn and master every aspect, I hope to be as good as D/\sh and Weesje one day, lol. I really have to say....when it comes to pc's...weesje man is a wizard bro...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

That is very true. I learned how to dual boot, how to set up seperate partitions and so forth right here on SPJ bro. It wasn't hard at all and I learned a lot from the experience as well. All the tools are here on spj, all the knowledge and suipport is here as well. I am willing to help anyone who wants to help themself. So if you ever need anything bro we are fam here so just give a shout man and we will go from there. I am just as addicted to customizing my pc as I am my ppc. I love it, want to learn and master every aspect, I hope to be as good as D/\sh and Weesje one day, lol. I really have to say....when it comes to pc's...weesje man is a wizard bro...
Man bro if ur willing to help u should help me out i want 7 on my vista

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Haha, gotta thank my boy Phe-Nom for those. Those were from a custom theme so all credit goes to him....but I did some resizing and tweaking becuase she loooks even better on my desktop....lol...Plus at the time I wanted a matching phone and desktop theme.
lol, i was just about to tell you i had the exact matching s2u2, haha.

uhmm, i got them from dash, lol, nah, if that was true Jessica Alba would kill him, hahahaha.

The Following User Says Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey man it looks great .... good looking desktop!
The Following User Says Thank You to ronaldsdv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by PHE-NOM View Post

lol, i was just about to tell you i had the exact matching s2u2, haha.

uhmm, i got them from dash, lol, nah, if that was true Jessica Alba would kill him, hahahaha.

jessica alba would never kill me she would just punish me shhh just dont let her know that i like it haha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Wow that is all I have to say, she makes your desktop look Great lol !!!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2009, 07:42 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Updated pc just thought I'd share.

Attached Thumbnails
lambo desktop.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2009, 01:19 AM

newest looking good and digging the dark glossy black i always have thought that black is a very elegant and sporty color especially on a vehicle
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2009, 03:23 AM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

newest looking good and digging the dark glossy black i always have thought that black is a very elegant and sporty color especially on a vehicle
I totally agree! Black and glossy is very sexy and it just looks so clean. I like it and will prolly keep this look for a lil while. Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
desktop, on3 or ls