Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-04-2009, 12:22 AM
elite380 elite380 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RAPH800
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View elite380's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View elite380's Photo Album Add elite380's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touch Pro or Palm Pre

i say the Pro is better than the Pre but what do you guys think?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elite380 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 12:42 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro or Palm Pre

“ Originally Posted by elite380 View Post

they are totally different and saying it is better doesnt prove anything..... when comparing device they have to be at least the same os in my opinion otherwise you cant base a true judgement on them sicne different operating systems have different ups and downs per say.... but i would stick with wm in my opinion since it is more tested and developed upon... webos will be doing good but you have to remember it is in the beta early stages with just one phone running it. i feel that webos will be huge in the future and will be what keeps palm alive like nintendo some how keeps doing also..... as on now wm all the way but in the future with the iphone, android, and windows phone the future is bright as hell
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View massivekutt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View massivekutt's Photo Album Add massivekutt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

they are totally different and saying it is better doesnt prove anything..... when comparing device they have to be at least the same os in my opinion otherwise you cant base a true judgement on them sicne different operating systems have different ups and downs per say.... but i would stick with wm in my opinion since it is more tested and developed upon... webos will be doing good but you have to remember it is in the beta early stages with just one phone running it. i feel that webos will be huge in the future and will be what keeps palm alive like nintendo some how keeps doing also..... as on now wm all the way but in the future with the iphone, android, and windows phone the future is bright as hell
Well you know this is a questions that i needed answered my self with all the problems i had with my Pro'sssss! but guess what i stay with a brand new one no matter what because i love the damn os wm and also the phone it self and the only phone i would think about getting is the iphone,but sprint doesnt have that but even so i love htc phones still and have had one for the last couple of years from the first ppc.Right now i would just love the new pro for free from sprint with all the crap i'v been throgh..next thing the buttons on the pre is to small for me i dont really like it i'm to MASSIVE for that (PAUSE!!!!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to massivekutt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 1
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View ckv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ckv's Photo Album Add ckv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by elite380 View Post

You meant the TP2 instead of TP1 now? Since the date of the TP2 for Sprint is so close!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ckv View Post

You meant the TP2 instead of TP1 now? Since the date of the TP2 for Sprint is so close!!
i would sure hope so, there is no need to go now and sign the contract since you will be outdated in the next 30 days for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
palm, pre, pro, touch