new phone help

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-10-2009, 02:09 PM
sweetgurly21 sweetgurly21 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sweetgurly21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sweetgurly21's Photo Album Add sweetgurly21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
new phone help

hey guys, i own htc mogul right now and i heard htc doesn't make them anymore. kinda bored with the phone neways is there any other phones out there (under sprint) that is like the mogul, where i can change applications and download stuff. please any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetgurly21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: new phone help

“ Originally Posted by sweetgurly21 View Post

hey guys, i own htc mogul right now and i heard htc doesn't make them anymore. kinda bored with the phone neways is there any other phones out there (under sprint) that is like the mogul, where i can change applications and download stuff. please any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
any windows mobile based phone will do the same thing. its the style and the user interfaces alogn with hardware that set them apart... i would take a look at this thread right here and they still shouldnt have any moguls in stock and you mayu get a pro for free be sure to let us know if it works for you or not.

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/fre...=mogul+upgrade
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 03:55 PM
sweetgurly21 sweetgurly21 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc mogul

View sweetgurly21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sweetgurly21's Photo Album Add sweetgurly21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok guys i am hearing everyone got a good deal for having insurance with the mogul to trade for a pro. i don't have insurance. can i still get a deal? did neone get a good deal from sprint to switch the mogul cause i want the pro now.

--------- New Post Merged on 10/8/2009 at 0508 --------

thx dash always a pleasure
The Following User Says Thank You to sweetgurly21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 05:29 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sweetgurly21 View Post

ok guys i am hearing everyone got a good deal for having insurance with the mogul to trade for a pro. i don't have insurance. can i still get a deal? did neone get a good deal from sprint to switch the mogul cause i want the pro now.

--------- New Post Merged on 10/8/2009 at 0508 --------

thx dash always a pleasure
no troubles and without having insurance that makes that a no go... you are going to have to either renew with 2 years and get a 2 year price or buy straight out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View Randomray's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Randomray's Photo Album Add Randomray's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I myself just got my mogul upgraded to the touch pro through insurance.... and i'll say even if i didn't go through insurance i would've still renewed my contract and bought the phone, It's definitly well worth it =).... Hope you do find the right phone for you and see if you can give the touch pro a try I think you'll enjoy it !!!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:44 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

DASHY POO..i dont wanna go against your word or anything..but i replaced 2 moguls that didnt have insurance and only had to pay $50 for each...so i got 2 touch pros for $100 brand new in box so idk she might be able to get it replaced like i did ..in any case good luck in upgrading..you'll definitely enjoy the TP if you choose to upgrade

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 06:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

DASHY POO..i dont wanna go against your word or anything..but i replaced 2 moguls that didnt have insurance and only had to pay $50 for each...so i got 2 touch pros for $100 brand new in box so idk she might be able to get it replaced like i did ..in any case good luck in upgrading..you'll definitely enjoy the TP if you choose to upgrade
wow really! thats insane i never knew you could do that and such.... thanks for the info and may have some things i might have to upgrade for 50 bucks hahaa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

wow really! thats insane i never knew you could do that and such.... thanks for the info and may have some things i might have to upgrade for 50 bucks hahaa
Yea that is something i didnt know either i thought u needed insurance in order to replace a phone?Guess u dont thanks for info

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phone