VenumX VenumX is offline   Thread Starter  
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Touch Pro2 spotted again this time with ATT branding

Yes, that's the AT&T Touch Pro 2

Alright, listen up: we're going to play a little game we like to call, "what carrier isn't getting the Touch Pro2?" Sound easy? Not so fast, partner -- this bad boy gets around like a record, if you know what we're saying. In fact, the beefy, all-business WinMo superphone is well on its way to becoming the first handset carried by every top-tier North American carrier in we-don't-know-how-long (granted, we don't have solid intel on Bell or Rogers, but we wouldn't be surprised to see them coming). We suspected AT&T was signed up for it some time ago, and now we've got it snapped in the flesh, complete with an AT&T logo conveniently assigned as the function on the down key. We don't know when this'll be available, but seeing how all notions of exclusivity appear to be out of the window on this one, we could see an announcement any day now. Better list that Fuze on eBay now, ladies and gentlemen.

[Thanks, Ahres]

Update: It'd stand to reason that this is going to be branded Tilt 2 in light of the screen shot posted earlier; kinda strange that AT&T would return to the Tilt branding, but... you know, marketing departments work in mysterious ways that we'll never understand.

Orignal post on engadget:

Code

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/08/10/htc-touch-pro2-spotted-again-this-time-with-atandt-branding/

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 03:56 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 spotted again this time with ATT branding

hahahahhahaa look like they are the suckers that got stuck with the chrome this time lmao hahahhahah have fun with that shit chipping
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 06:57 AM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ugh dont you just hate that!!!!!! my TP has a small chip on the top right corner and it just bugs the crap out of me when i look at it...

i love my TP but that chrome is a pain....another good reason to upgrade i know a lot of AT&T people in my area that are waiting on the TP2 though, chrome or no chrome...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post

ugh dont you just hate that!!!!!! my TP has a small chip on the top right corner and it just bugs the crap out of me when i look at it...

i love my TP but that chrome is a pain....another good reason to upgrade i know a lot of AT&T people in my area that are waiting on the TP2 though, chrome or no chrome...
yea still a sexy device but i wish that they would have bulked up the internals and gave us better hardware and processors and such
Old 08-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I knew all along att was getting it, i mean by all means they hold the most smartphones of all US carriers....but actually I like the chrome look, I never had any chipping going on being I always have mine in a leather belt clip and barely take it out b/c I always use my wonderful plantronics voyager pro....but yea like dash said it would be better if they wouldve beefed it up internaly and battery wise, and double everything or triple it but what do u expect from HTC? lol
The Following User Says Thank You to broSki For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

whats up with that keyboard, looking like the origial mogul one??? having to hit he fn key before typeing a number. i'm so glad the sprint one has a 5 row with numbers....even though its orange......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsyChoTk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View 316's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 316's Photo Album Add 316's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well of course no surprise AT&T is getting it, because HTC is a GSM company and it would make sense why T-Mobile and AT&T is getting the phone, not alot of conversions, unlike the CDMA verison.
The Following User Says Thank You to 316 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i actualy like this color i wish the carriers kept the original tho
The Following User Says Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
att, branding, htc, pro2, spotted, time, touch