ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2 Now Available

T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2 Now Available

“ Quote ”

Well, the day many have waited for is here. All the rumors and wild pricing details that have been flying around for the past week or so can come to a rest. The T-Mobile (NYSE: DT) HTC Touch Pro 2 is now available online and in-store. So, in the end, how much are you going to end up paying for the 3.6″ touchscreen, sliding QWERTY keyboard, 3.2MP camera, WiFi and GPS beauty? Try $349.99 on a 2-year contract…. Looks like all of the rumors were wrong yet again! I told you:

‘believe the price once you see it on the T-Mobile site’…

I think that’s going to be my mantra going forward. I’ll believe it when I see it

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro 2 Now Available

350 ouch dam thats sucks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by claudius View Post

350 ouch dam thats sucks
that looks like instant saving so may be cheaper if you sign 2 year or something......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:00 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

that looks like instant saving so may be cheaper if you sign 2 year or something......
wees was just saying how this is such a good price for the phone - it almost made me feel bad for people overseas :P

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

wees was just saying how this is such a good price for the phone - it almost made me feel bad for people overseas :P
hahhahhaha i know por cat over there told me about all that stuff... but he does get cheap computers over there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 08:21 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I was just on slickdeals and found that someone posted this: it's the T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 for $199 online at Walmarts site with a new 2-year agreement, and its $299 for a 2 year contract renewal. I also read that if you do it through bing you get 4-10% cashback (do not know exact amount). Damn I wish I had this phone...

Code

http://wsf0-walmart.letstalk.com/product/product.htm?prId=35681&corpId=686&CJURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwsf0-walmart.letstalk.com%2Fproduct%2Fproduct.htm%3FprId%3D35681%26corpId%3D686
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ActionPlyr For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

I was just on slickdeals and found that someone posted this: it's the T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 for $199 online at Walmarts site with a new 2-year agreement, and its $299 for a 2 year contract renewal. I also read that if you do it through bing you get 4-10% cashback (do not know exact amount). Damn I wish I had this phone...

Code

http://wsf0-walmart.letstalk.com/product/product.htm?prId=35681&corpId=686&CJURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwsf0-walmart.letstalk.com%2Fproduct%2Fproduct.htm%3FprId%3D35681%26corpId%3D686
hi nice price but next time remove the url from the link so the auto code then do the work so its not a live link

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:12 AM
Mobile Model: iphone 3gs
Mobile Carrier: at&t
Mobile OS: Iphone

View claudius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View claudius's Photo Album Add claudius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

any1 know if its on display at stores
The Following User Says Thank You to claudius For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2009, 11:14 AM
Mobile Model: tmobile wing
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View jdep1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jdep1's Photo Album Add jdep1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

Code

thats sound better than paying those 349 i'll check it out later since im going 2 tmobile to see how much i would have to pay for the tp2 because i think i only qualify for a partial upgrade. thanks for the link
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdep1 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, pro, tmobile, touch